Just dropped out of collage, i lack the drive to do anything. there is nothing worth achieving in this plot of hell...

just dropped out of collage, i lack the drive to do anything. there is nothing worth achieving in this plot of hell, you work until you die just to afford the means to live and nothing else, this isn't living.

Attached: EW2K32G.png (1264x1460, 867.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pol.foundation/Happening.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Congratulations, you turned 20.

no time for college anyway, ww3 soon. things will get better. escape the city [step 1] if you want to survive

pol.foundation/Happening.html

i don't care if i die or not, if ww3 starts i'll get on the first plane to russia to be like my grandfather in the red army and hopefully die

make your own happiness or go away, stop trying to demoralize people with your sappy inexperienced ass.

Go be a faggot somewhere else.

Shit, I have an exam tomorrow! If only it started before.
I hate chemistry so much it's unreal.

>collage
sure you did. Was it bovine university?

there will be ww3. go start you wage slave job. there is no easy way out.

i mean there wont be ww3. biden didnt even increase nuclear alert level.

>just dropped out of collage
>collage
Is that kike for art school?

show nose

Goebbels later found meaning in his life. If you feel the same way he does then take comfort in that.

You're a massive pussy. The only way out is through and the only way through is by ignoring your thumb-sucking brain in pursuit of a higher goal.

which is?

>Average Australian reading comprehension
dumb fuckin dog

>learn a skilled trade
>become a master
>become an artisan

Retard. Kys

Only an americunt could spout such meaningless drivel, truly I am in awe.

All you need to do is buy some farmland and buil-
>Israel
Oh, uh, good luck on your patch of desert. You'll figure something out.

Jew friend, you haven't even started living yet. The people that say your teens and college years are the best period of hour life are gay and dumb. I'm 40 and couldn't be happier, clown world aside. And I was miserable in college. I've got a wife, two white kids, a house, and a job that doesn't feel like wage slavery. You just have to carve out your place in this shithole world and create your own happiness.

Op is a shill faggot
Abort thread