Its over

its over.

Attached: 1631830153121.png (595x690, 505.73K)

>The US has solid intelligence that Hillary Clinton has a 99% chance of becoming the next president of the United States!

You believe this?

Imagine believing any of that lmao

No one believes them anymore

Just like Trump's peepee tapes and getting angry
when they don't put on the Gorilla channel?

>US intelligence
Oxymoron

Attached: putin8.jpg (435x448, 38.79K)

If you make 100 99% predictions one will be wrong, US news is not US intelligence.
but don't misunderstand - your point is well taken.

I literally don't believe anything I read anymore, good job shillbots. You won.

Jesus fuck
These fucking threads

Attached: 1644522629626.jpg (600x600, 64.33K)

fpbp

/thread

>western intelligence agencies
People still buy this BS?

>US
>solid intelligence
pick one

the USA has intelligence that Drumpf conspired with Pootin

well I'd be pissed too if my army shit the bed so he should be

>the same shit they said about DRUMPF is now being applied to Putin
And that worked so well from 2016-2020 as I recall.
My god, globohomo kikes are so fucking lazy.

US intelligence predicted the war. Cope.

Attached: 1642556182179.png (599x638, 474.74K)

I don't trust anything from anyone. The truth lies in the middle when it comes to this war.

Based on history yes this is highly probable current state of affairs.

Yeah US intelligence has been so right…Iraq cough cough Taliban take over cough cough Biden’s mental health cough cough.

Attached: 65A63DC3-E542-47B2-9741-6C07CF1E5496.jpg (473x473, 42.28K)

They are trying to paint his as a Downfall Hitler

Imagine being so young and historically ignorant you think its not true.

His predecessors did it a lot actually.

Attached: file.png (719x407, 244.91K)

Doubt

Yes it sounds just like a russian bear like Khrushchev or Yeltsin.

Attached: file.png (200x200, 35.99K)

wow they were really prepared to repel it, too

all the shit they should've done then and are trying to do now

>The US has solid intelligence that Saddam Hussein has weapons of mass destruction

>US intelligence picked up something Putin was in more or less words saying he was going to do for years
ZAMN WE GOT DA BEST UP IN DIS SHIT

I'd be angry too if the yesmen I surrounded myself with sold me the "Russian stronk" bullshit that led to this move. They moved so fast that surprised their own troops. They thought the show of force would be enough to take the country like they took the others. He had bad intel and made incorrect assumptions. If the Ukraine folded instantly none of this would be an issue, now its long and drawn out and most of the world is taking Ukraine's side.

>WOWZERS GUYS GHOST OF KIEV POOTIN IS CRYIN NOW CHUDS

seethe. cope. dilate. kys.

So much bullshit being thrown out. Putin is likely satisfied with the current outcome. Russia is not even bringing out the expensive toys for this war. A few tactical nukes and this can be over quickly. I just wish they would use some of their new modern weapons instead of Cold War Era weapons but they're saving those a country that has a real army.

>According to very real officials speaking under the condition of anonymity, Putin is on the verge of suicide, crying and screaming hysterically, his suit thoroughly soaked in his own shit, piss and vomit.

>Fuck around
>Predict you'll find out

Sorry OP, but I can't trust my own country to not be shitting out propaganda constantly at this point.

At the current rate, in 3 days you faggots are going to be looking at a Map almost completely taken by Russia, and you'll still be repeating this dumb shit about how the Russian army shit the bed.
Your stupidity is bordering on hilarious meme status. Keep it up.

Attached: 1640752259000.gif (1400x1084, 3.63M)

It's hilarious they even feel the need to do it like they can't even win the propaganda war with their own citizens

Plenty of stupid fucks do, they went through 2 years of covid bullshit and are mindlessly repeating shit about the ukrainian freedom fighters and heroes and how brave the faggot zelensky is

*says something completly nonsensical
Guys this is a shillbot of which there are very many on r/pol. dont respond

>wow dude crazy it looks like yet another public enemy to the US interests is apparently mentally unstable wow dude sure is convenient everyone they want you to dislike is insane huh

Yeah ok

Attached: Polish_20220203_221517781.jpg (1200x1504, 839.83K)

Press f to doubt

Normies do.

>CIA official says Putin is on the floor screeching like an autistic child while shitting his pants and smearing his own shit on the walls while the Ukraine avengers army is right outside the kremlin ready to beat him up.

Attached: 1646191663657.png (820x580, 162.18K)

so did alex jones