Anastasia Removed From Disney+

Are we living in the most retarded times in human history?

Attached: Russian history.jpg (1080x969, 174K)

>With the start of a brand new month, Disney is often forced to remove some content from Disney+ in the United States due to pre-existing contracts made before Disney+ was created.
>Unfortunately, this month, the classic animated film from 20th Century Studios, “Anastasia”, has been removed from Disney+ in the United States.

>the classic animated film from 20th Century Studios
>20th Century Studios
>Studios

YES

Attached: revolver bolsonaro.jpg (1000x667, 111.04K)

wow, what a crazy coincidence, what are the chances!

Okay now they've personally pissed me off, when the times comes I'm defecting to Russia, so I can personally piss the people pissing me off.

Attached: 0917214424879_40_4404900751_1b76e4eee6_o.jpg (1450x1968, 512.91K)

Actual propaganda timeline.

Let me guess "Cuties" is still allowed.

Only makes me want to support Russia even harder. I will send their troops more timtams and cigarettes.

>Ban movies about Tsarist Russia
This whole bandwagoning bullshit needs to stop. Social media must be regulated like crack.

Yes, but don't worry, it will get worse.

Attached: 168097-full.png (400x300, 71.49K)

it's like Vince Gilligan is involved

Nigga, Disney owns that movie now after they bought Fox. They are lying to your face.

FUCK YOU you made me check. Anastasia is fuckin kino of the highest order

Attached: 1411869454469.jpg (558x640, 35.49K)

Its not a Disney movie retard

Ahh fuck, I have bigly nostalgia for that movie.

>Are we living in the most retarded times in human history?
HONK

Attached: 1625499192489.jpg (512x512, 56.93K)

Kek this is so retarded

Attached: Anastasia reading your comment.jpg (179x284, 15.09K)

>Disney +
>US
who cares?

FYI: they found her bones; she was shot around the same time as everyone else.

>20th Century Fox
Its disney now goy

Yes, because run by women that are petty like that.

that's an american film. what retards.

Cunny

is Bartok the Magnificent on Disney+?

Why? What the fuck. Something is not right here.Almost as if they want to erradicate everything about Russia, so futre Generations do not know what it is. This is scary shit. As if people in Russia want to fight this stupid war.They rather have a comfy life and those rich evil fucks at the top gone so they can have proper roads and stuff.

If that's true why does everyone have a Russian accent?

>Are we living in the most retarded times in human history?
at least in every other dystopia you could get a decent job as a bounty hunter or revolutionary

we're currently in the least cool dystopia possible

Where is the refreshing crack meme?

You guys watch little kids cartoons? Pathetic. Typical white "men".

>Nigga, Disney owns that movie now after they bought Fox.
They could have some stupid fucking contract like Warner Brothers had with Universal over the streaming rights to the Harry Potter movies. Nobody gives a shit about the Anastasia animated movie, so it's very likely they have a contract with Netflix or some other streaming service to have it for like 4 months or something.

Attached: 1640328721355.jpg (1194x1365, 548.54K)

Time to torrent it :)

Yup, by far.
The good news is that this shit in no way, shape or form sustainable, so we'll soon either go extinct or things will go back to normal.
Either way is fine by me.

>mfw once upon a December

Attached: monkey-zen.gif (220x172, 133.93K)

Those statements are unrelated, but putting them next to eachother makes you think they are.

Anastasia is not for lewds

Attached: Anastasia thinking about you.jpg (2017x3098, 599.55K)

>his removal from Disney+ has nothing to do with the current crisis involving Ukraine and Russia.
Just a cohencidence

Ok, that's just fucking petty
What does a 100 year old princess have to do with Poutine?

Serious question.

Has the whole government been taken over by some spiteful jealous roasties?

Are we in matriarchworld right now?

Attached: -640-0-5c7bdcc410e9a.jpg (640x640, 80.98K)

Amusing story for you all:

Some of my ancestry is German and my mom makes German Potato Salad sometimes. My grandpa on my father's side would bitch and moan about it and refuse to eat it "Because it's German. We fought them and we won."

We are entering that kind of time again.

The cartoon was made by Americans. What fucking effect does this have on Putin himself!?

That movie came out in 1997 retard.
People who saw it then want to watch it with their children.

Heard idiots revoked Putin's taekwondo black belt, and stores are removing russian drinks from stores, not sure if true since it sounds like babylon bee shit, but I wouldn't be surprised if it is real in such a retarded world.

yeah, jews

Can't humanize the opponents too much I guess. The establishment clearly wants war

Attached: demon-of-America-to-be-slain.jpg (1087x917, 312.18K)

Pic related: Predictive programming. RUSSIA + COVID. At the same time.

If you play Tetris in 2022, you're a fascist right-wing Nazi. Better get rid of your copies on eBay while you still have a chance.

Attached: 1200px-Tetris_&_Dr._Mario_boxart.jpg (1200x838, 229.71K)

Drinks is real; I'm pissed I can't buy vodka anymore. Not even vodka made in Canada with a Russian recipe. My country is fucked

Npcs are euphoric they found something novel to hate. What’s wrong with the classics? Why can’t they just hate fags, kikes, and niggers like a normal person?

>Nth argument on why you should pirate

Ontario took Russian vodka off of the liquor store shelves.

"cuties" was never on disney. it's a kikeflix show

Stores here virtue signaled they're not selling vodka.
Just makes me want to support Russia even more, these fucking retards deserve what's coming.

Our North American governments are so fucking gay lol

Not quite dark ages retarded yet, but close.

It's a fake story about a real tragedy. Russians executed them she didn't have a fairy tale ending. Russian blood lust should have never been romanticised like this.

Sauce on this creepy bullshit.

Same here, honk honk around the world.

RISE MY MINIONS
FIGHT FOR YOUR MAASTER
LET YOUR HOMO SHIIIIINE

Attached: 1433449817325-0.png (937x597, 732.03K)

i'm not saying these people aren't demons, but the middle image is just a really bad angle and the blur doesn't help. The part that looks like an open mouth is her right eye looking down and below that is the mask she's wearing, not sure why her hair looks like a slant eyes and a little crown, though.

Boycotting is only retarded when it's something you like.

Attached: 1_Jj9WKLTrftEH65JycD6UPw.png (624x477, 575.43K)

There's a thread on it right now

Russians hate this movie though. The entire movie completely obfuscates the memory that Jews killed the Russian royal family that INCLUDED their daughter

With all this grandstanding against Russia... never seen this before. All the people that have been against America are coming together against Russia.

Smells off..... fishy

lol, nice try, but Anasthasia wasn't Disney, it was from the same kike that did Fievel

Imagine shooting children... we will see a lot of this shit soon from all sides in Ukraine... Those mad men need to to be stopped