Globohomo

>globohomo
this word is meaningless, its just codeword for west from Putin's Kremlin.

Every russian shill on here makes sure to say "globohomo" in every post and some dumb shit about jews.

Attached: 8C07B62A-606E-452D-9A63-18B33D5ADDF6.png (1106x830, 500.78K)

Spotted the triggered westoid subhuman. One little word BTFOs your entire narrative and it makes you seethe. Many such cases.

Attached: 1600781943417.jpg (255x247, 13.76K)

No, he is very redpilled and know the truth. He has shown this in several interviews.
He knows the truth, but plays the game

Attached: 1646003025698.jpg (900x434, 69.89K)

I hate fags and niggers
>I hate fags and niggers
I hate fags and niggers
>I hate fags and niggers
I hate fags and niggers
>I hate fags and niggers
I hate fags and niggers
>I hate fags and niggers
I hate fags and niggers
>I hate fags and niggers

Attached: wojak_pink.jpg (600x598, 26.06K)

> t. globohomo shill

It's shorthand for western elites.

Remember what you are fighting for homos

Attached: Ukraine president dances.webm (960x720, 2.55M)

>MuH RuSsIa

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-28-17-32-25.png (1200x1920, 1.25M)

global homogenization, bruce. one race, one culture, one language, one government, etc.

that concept actually sounds decent. worthwhile goal for humanity to survive in the long run.

You're just bitter because your country has nothing nice in it.

i rest my case its just a slur from anti-west redditors from you russian shill rats
it isn't. its shorthand for the "west" and everyone in it. its just a russian propaganda slur.

>Caucasus people aren't Caucasian because religion
Big brain hours

So true!

>this word is meaningless

most political buzzwords are.

No it doesn't

>nooooo you can't just call out kikery, you have to push it on to other nations, that's how you get to be a good goy!

If you are talking to lefties, just say "monoculture"

>flag
checks out

Attached: 1644279262339.gif (204x255, 2.06M)

>This word is meaningless and totally not btfoing we glowies so please hecking stop using it because it reminds the goys who is siding with whom!
nice frog, shaqueefa, very organic.

>this word is meaningless, its just codeword for west from Putin's Kremlin.

Attached: 1632013461827.png (1110x590, 572.18K)

sounds like a power grab. an attempt to make all humans the chattel of a small group of internationals. in short, it sounds awful.

ZOGBOT just walked in. You are new. We’ve used this word for about half a decade now. Globalism + replacement nigger migration + gay trannies = globohomo

We’ve literally used this for years... you are just new.

Globohomo has been around for decades. It predates the gay and originally mean globo homogeneity. As in forced sameness all the big cities get world wide. If you dont like it you can also use GAE (pronounced gay) Which stands for global American empire or empire of lies.

The funny thing is, the term global homogenization (one race, one government, one culture) is detrimental to the claim of diversity being worthwhile (many races, many voices, many cultures).

globo means global, it means this ideology and the (((people))) who coordinate it have a global reach.
homo means homosexual. (((their))) goals and ideology are weak and pathetic and as a result are degenerate and run counter to the values and history of whites.
russians aren't perfect and their government sure as fuck isn't, but Russian interests being pushed over those of the ZOG asa and EU is a good thing, anything that fucks their plans up is good
its not hard at all, fucking kill yourself

b-but, diversity is our strength?

That's assuming it doesn't include Russia.

>EVERY FITTING ARGUMENT OR TERM IS KREMLIN PROPAGANDA
>HERES YOUR FROG