Do white people have culture?

When everything white gets diversified, it becomes part of everyone. How can white be a distinct culture when this always happens? The only option for whites is to be part of everything.

Attached: unarus.jpg (500x420, 43.15K)

>you are excluding us
>let us join you
>wow you can't be in ourspace please leave
>why are you excluding us

White culture is being civil, praising those in power and spreading education to other cultures to be more like them, to the point of absorbing non-whites into it. That hasn't changed

Putin overruns America during one of the armys dilation break.
Sooner he kills all you idiots the better, seeing as your incapable of doing it yourself

Yes, everything has elements of ubiquitous white culture.
White culture is the backdrop through which all other races understand a society.

"white" means nothing, retard niggers

Also
ADVANCED TEXT GENERATORS ARE BEING USED ON POL

Attached: 1645740224652.jpg (693x1246, 185.49K)

Simple problems require simple solutions
Genocide all non-European peoples
Live happily ever after

1. You don't get to deconstruct my racial identity whenever it's convenient, especially when we cant do the same to the coloreds.
2. We do not want to be diversified because our culture is already diverse and beautiful in its own way. Everything else is mongrel ugly.
So fuck off you double nigger.

Attached: 1634675440884.gif (720x480, 438K)

>Genocide Americans
This is the solution

>Niggers need space in America when they have a whole continent

Wait, I thought “X was for everyone”.
Are you saying this isn’t actually true, and only white people should be excluded? Hmm, some sort anti-white sentiment?

There is no white culture because like you said, whites decided to diversify themselves for theoretical economic gain and turned all their countries into racial jungles. Now you have Africans and Indians and Chinese who were born in white countries, speak the language, and consider themselves just as English/German/French as you are. And since no one is willing to assert race as a component of white identity, they are right.

niggers believe they get a space in white countries. They don't

if that means rap free music then yes

White people are actually the main consumers of rap.

Take the bluegrass pill anons. No other race has the dexterity to play it properly except maybe the Japs.

Attached: osborne.jpg (1200x800, 100.46K)

>whites decided to diversify themselves
snooty leftist cucks did, nobody else wants it

these days i can believe that, zoomers brainwashed by globohomo, quite sad

Attached: athens.jpg (1080x1337, 368.53K)

>The only option for whites is to be part of everything.
We already are.

>flag
>praising those in power
jew

Slide thread

It's been true ever since the 90s. It used to be a common interview question to Tupac i.e. how he felt about white people being the majority of his consumers.
"Snooty leftist cucks" are the majority of white people.

Isnt that literally diversity? Isnt fucking pop music already white culture?

I only listen to indie, folk, dream pop, and classical music. anything else is nigger tier music to me.

Every fucking time

who wrote this

It's hard to say that "pop music" is white culture when it's written, performed, and consumed by everyone. It's a part of the globalized post-racial culture.
There isn't really any culture that is distinctly white anymore. Racists will often point to centuries old legacies like cathedrals or J.S. Bach as examples of the former greatness of whites, but all that stuff is irrelevant dead art forms today.

>Do white people have culture?
Yes, it's called civilization. You know, roads, electricity, phones, cars, industrial farming, airplanes, the internet, etc.

Feel free to stop appropriating at any time.

>"Snooty leftist cucks" are the majority of white people.
they're not, they're just the loudest & get signal boosted by bias social media

>Do white people have culture?

Do fish have a word for water?

>but all that stuff is irrelevant dead art forms today.
hardly, people still listen to classical music

The voting record and political representation of every "white" country says otherwise.