Nazi here

Never seen so many american cuck faggots supporting who they think will "destroy the labs broo", "destroy there new world order bro", russia are commies and always have been, just because they say russian federation does not make them democratic. They are a stealth communist nation hellbent on using their asiatic soldiers to kill white people, I don't care that Zelenskyy has a jewish grandfather, the russian should be repelled anyways.

Glory to the heroes and any man that fights against the red flag.

Attached: 874359837.jpg (645x354, 53.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

algemeiner.com/2014/06/24/ukraine-jewish-billionaires-batallion-sent-to-fight-pro-russian-militias/
tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/ukrainian-jewish-oligarch-steps-aside-for-now
imgur.com/SAOYfcH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Agreed. Fuck the Mongol horde.

Attached: 274919356_323441256481158_7988680779380480529_n.jpg (2048x1448, 243.05K)

You're both jews and newfags.

Attached: 1633380021008.jpg (1024x750, 163.23K)

>Nazi here
not real

CIA shills are so easy to spot.

If war starts I will gladly defend Ukrainian civilians against the reds. Fuck the reds and fuck qtard boomers who think putin will save them, only you can save yourself, if you believe so strongly, take up arms in the land and oust the corrupt government!

You are currently the dumbest cunt in this thread and there's only one meme flag here.

kys

Says the commie sympathizer.

They are killing more jews than you, Cleetus.

Saged. This is a bunker troon thinking reverse psychology is affective here.

I will never be a woman. How many jews died in the holocaust? I forgot.

Just give up. You guys aren't going to make any headway here, glowies.

Attached: 1646069690298.png (405x438, 248.67K)

go get your dopamine somewhere else, keyboard warrior faggot

Its Kiev, and I support whomever kills commies, you are brainwashed by KGB propaganda.

Nazi here.
The EU is important millions of shitskins into Europe and destroying it from within at the behest of jews.
Death to the EU (political organisation)
Glory to Europe and her peoples.
Fuck Ukraine.

If you're organic, that is like level 0 red vs blue team shit. Use your fucking brain, unipolarity is on its way out, and this is good.

Attached: 1646157724898.jpg (1024x607, 61.28K)

>Nazi here
>arguing for democracy

nice try, you were wrong about his grandfather, his grandfather was part of the Red Army.
Please just read the "early life" section of Zalensky.

Russia will die once and for all and I will cheer it on, if only Patton would have wiped them out the Ukrainian civilians would not have died, and russian soldier would not have been lied to by commanders saying, "its only training exercise", "they will welcome you". Bullshit KGB lies.

>nazi here
you have to go back

>Irreconcilable faggot here.

Agreed but I dont trust the jews running Ukraine

Yeah alright, cheer it those heroes: Ghost of Kiev and the Iron Man of Kiev kill the evil commies. Any day now.

Attached: 1646180164410.jpg (852x640, 130.47K)

OP is a kike.

azov batallion, aka the gayZOG fagtallion, is literally owned by a jewish oligrach who lives in israel:

algemeiner.com/2014/06/24/ukraine-jewish-billionaires-batallion-sent-to-fight-pro-russian-militias/

>Among those going into battle from the Ukrainian side are some 500 trained fighters in the self-declared Azov battalion, backed by Jewish energy magnate and Dnipropetrovsk region governor, Igor Kolomoisky, according to Israel’s Ma’ariv daily.

tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/ukrainian-jewish-oligarch-steps-aside-for-now

>Kolomoisky had lavishly funded the right-wing Right Sector battalion and at one point flirted with the ultra-nationalist Svoboda party, and was even rumored to be involved with the neo-Nazi Azov battalion—making an Israeli citizen perhaps the primary purveyor of the ultra right wing in Ukraine. He sparked a national debate about the ‘feudalization’ rather than federalization of the country with his aligning of volunteer military battalions, widely considered to be out of control. Many of these have since been or are in the process of being folded under the authority of the interior ministry. This week the critics who long warned that Kolomoisky’s private army and allied militias would be invoked in a classic warlord power play in the middle of Kiev were proven correct.

Yes, they will KILL many many many russian tanks and apc with AMERICAN and BRITUISH launchers, and I will cheer it on, the more dead russians the better.

Attached: 98436509362409856.jpg (900x1145, 153.86K)

imgur.com/SAOYfcH

op is an obvious kike

Ok commie, go put on your ushanka.

>nazi here
>is actually just a jingoistic ameriyank fatso
kek
CIA isn't sending their best
Denounce the Talmud right now

I denounce the talmud and all kikes. Death to russia, china, and israel!

post nose

Attached: 1641584837238.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

So you stand with the Jew alleged comedian? Got it. War is full of assholes on both sides in every time in history, Putin is just the lesser asshole in this situation.

@364542941
>I denounce the talmud and all kikes
But not the kike running Ukrop fake country?
Fuck off, CIA

Attached: american culture is centred around niggers.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

why do you talk like that? Jesus they need to train you guys better, this is pathetic

>So you stand with the Jew alleged comedian?

In this case yes.

How do you do fellow nazis

>supporting who they think will "destroy there new world order bro", russia are commies and always have been, just because they say russian federation does not make them democratic
>Calling corrupt oligarchic regime commie
>Even caring if a country is democratic
Oh my fucking god just stop bro every time one of you posts to change my mind about Russia you just reinforce it

ALL the ditry money in ukraine was via and from russians.
Such as KYC company SUMSUB
Started and backed by putin and allies of his
all bad actors in ukraine are connected to pro putin russians.

you stand with jootin?

Attached: 1645919293450.jpg (5000x5040, 2.89M)

Anyone who fly USSR flag deserves death.

Anyone who fly USA flag deserves death.

it could be fucking Kim Jong-un for all I care.

Attached: 1645482571032.gif (340x324, 407.94K)