Reminder that if you live in a first world Western country and support Russia, you are either

Reminder that if you live in a first world Western country and support Russia, you are either
-A fucking retard
-A traitor who deserves to get deported to Moscow
People of Ukraine don't have to suffer under a fucking third world subhuman dictator just because you think he is "based". Go fuck yourself.

Attached: monke-putin-gun.jpg (303x335, 89.74K)

Hey
Basically I'm just not gonna support it (the Ukraine!!)

I know.... UGH I know..... I'M SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's just that I'm not gonna support it is all
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i think it should be a criminal offense to support russia

I homeschool my kids and teach them the Ukraine is a part of Russia

Ukraine shouldn't have tried to join nato. There's no good guys in this conflict

>deserves to get deported to Moscow
Emm sry, we dont need any more faggots. We live awesome here

Attached: cover5.jpg (700x466, 50.28K)

BEGONE, YE GOLEM OF REDDITE!

Attached: tumblr_ldhy6gn74F1qa0krjo1_400.gif (300x221, 489.07K)

Moscow is the gay capital of the world.

how will ukes lives change if russia takes over? whats in it for the peons?

russians look like goblins and they smell like piss and shit. support them if you want but know what you're supporting. they are like the niggers of europe but worse. i wouldnt wish living in russia to my worst enemy

Look I try to respect all opinions and don't agree with censorship but this conflict really riled me up. Not because Russia keeps getting BTFO but because people of Ukraine suffer like this. They have had decades of subhuman oligarchs ruling over them. Then they get a semi-decent government that's promising, maybe that same government even save them from the perpetual poverty that's been striking the Ukrainians since 90s but then a subhuman Soviet leftover that we should have shot as NATO decides to invade it because.... He thinks he is super cool and very very stronk!
Ukrainians really shouldn't survive under this fucking subhuman third world monkey. Russians shouldn't either.

i dont have anything against gays, yes, they are ok here. But we dont need more

>russians look like goblins and they smell like piss and shit
that sounds like British folk m8

A worse economy and less freedom. Maybe even ethnic cleansings or deportations as Putin believes Ukrainians don't exist and are a made up nation.

Seethe harder, you literal inhuman cockroach kek
Your shithole exist solely to be Putin's bitch and nothing more. Hoholistan is finished

Russia is going to fuck you up, roach.

Attached: Goodfellas laugh.gif (350x193, 3.02M)

>Ukrainians don't exist and are a made up nation.
just like you, maybe that's why you sympathize with them.

So fucking based holy shit I get hard just thinking about it.

Attached: 1645962617366.jpg (2000x1701, 540.09K)

I said first world: Gypsies don't count. But you deserve to be violently beaten with a wooden chair. I'd like to do that personally.
>Your shithole exist solely to be Putin's bitch
So far only a fraction of our drones that we exported to Ukraine is enough to stop his armored columns. Turkish army can easily evaporate his third world Soviet leftover army.

oh man, thanks for enlightening me, ill definitely believe your gay faggot agenda now

you are just jellious because we got your Crimea shitty turk XD

Crimea is a part of Ukraine

Cringe as fuck ngl

>first world Western country

Attached: 1638253384660.jpg (1024x600, 122.27K)

yeah but then I have to do mental gymnastics justifying all of America's invasions.