Brit/pol/ - third world war/impact edition

Links:
Google.com

Attached: 20220302_023412.jpg (640x625, 79.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cozy.tv/nick
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-60570620
incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill
voca.ro/1mVppuIhpRii
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The human body is not adapted to run every day, certainly not routinely
The human body is adapted for walking, sprinting, lifting, climbing, wrestling, fighting, swimming, throwing, and fucking
Any workout that isn't entirely these things is bad for your body
The only evolutionary advantage running gives you is to escape from situations, it is a fear based action, winners do not need to run
Some people falsely believe our ancestors used running to persistence hunt
This is false, human beings developed their intelligence to be able to hunt in more creative ways, using tools, luring, trapping, outsmarting their prey
Any persistence hunters were smoothbrains
You release pheromones that signal to women you are a coward if you run, and your body becomes gangly and unattractive to women
It's an evolutionary way to weed out cowards
Another evolutionary reason running exist is for incel that were outcast from the tribe desiring to mate, would run after lone women until they were exhausted and then rape them
It's literally the workout of prehistoric incel rapists

cozy.tv/nick

first for dagos salzeeech

:D

Attached: Cheesecake-Factory-Display-Case.jpg (1200x613, 186.85K)

Lads can I just say a genuine thank you to everybody here who has helped me with advice and guidance over the years. There have been times in the past couple of years when I've really been down in the dumps and have received encouragement and support from people posting here. It really does meant a lot. Hope you're all doing well.

I was too slow damn

here you go stella
vocaroo.com

everytime

>b-but there were just as many westerns flooding the market in the 60s, they were basically the capeshit of their era, that means there's nothing wrong with capeshit!

NO!
I've heard this comparison regurgitated so many times before from the coping capeshitter butthurt at the based boomers shitting on his precious capeshit and trying to deflect, it is so fucking retarded and only further expose the capeshitter as an idiot unable to use his brain and consider his arguments for five minutes before he shares his 'opinions'.
Westerns are rooted in historical reality, capeshit is fantasy for children.
Westerns deal with timeless themes like violence inherent to human nature, the building of civilization and its moral imperatives, man vs nature, myth vs reality, greed vs honor, conquering the wild, the frontier, etc. capeshit deals with aliens shooting laser beams in the sky and running after magical diamonds, shit that doesnt mean anything about the human condition
Western depict stoic characters who struggle physically to go from point a to point b, who develop themselves and accomplish actions through their own will and efforts, capeshit depicts quipping characters who inherit magical powers and are just empty vehicles for mindless set pieces
Westerns are shot in natural locations and feature human beings with unique faces and physical character, capeshit are soulless green screen CGI fests and only ever star bland roided up calvin klein models who cant even act
Westerns have been a part of film history since its birth with most of its directors having been canonized as the most influential visual storytellers, capeshit is a disposable fad with most its directors being hacks literally coming from TV sitcoms

>but-but my green screen toys commercials are equivalent to folk legends and greek mythology!!

NO!

Attached: the-outlaw-josey-wales_592x299-14.jpg (592x299, 45.57K)

Every day you wake up, thank your lucky stars you're not a nigger.

Happy birthday to you
Got salzeech for you

they're good boys when they want to be

cant believe brinnies aren't circumcised
da fuq is wrong witchu?!?

all good la

Dying aint much of a living

>A Sunderland fan who collapsed during the League One clash with Burton Albion has died, the club has said.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-60570620
The vaxxers are dropping like flies

cutfags will never understand the luxurious pleasure of a foreskin, it's like real estate you didn't know you wanted until it went. sad m8

Gay
Love u x

Twiddling my foreskin rn

Awww come here (You) xoxo

I could’ve a couple of times, really regret one of them as she was hot af, super nice, into me, and most importantly she didn’t smell

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-02 at 02.36.38.png (1170x1565, 3.89M)

these fucking idiots have never even twiddled their own foreskin ahahahha
robbed

incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill

Black birds who are into white guys tend to take better care of themselves. Probably because they know we have higher standards.

CORRRRR INNIT MATEY CUNTY

Attached: cheesecake-oreo-810x445.jpg (810x445, 63.91K)

Holy fuck

Attached: shaking_cry_frogs.jpg (249x218, 3.57K)

:/
Shame about the lack of white skin, though

one tiem i fired a half of a strawberry at my girlfriend after encasing it in my foreskin and upon pulling back shot the bisected fruit across my sofa. the look of joy and amazement on my gf's face was priceless.
thank you foreskin
and god save the queen

Attached: peppermint-cheesecake-e1575979890989.jpg (1200x995, 193.82K)

voca.ro/1mVppuIhpRii

lmfao

this entire chescak is 4 u

Attached: 20_33508_30DH_01ex.jpg (690x755, 110.55K)

>Disgust is an avoidance reaction that serves the function of discouraging costly mating decisions.

ouch!

Attached: 1641654414378.gif (528x555, 815.5K)

Happy belated Pancake day!

Attached: 164618286141.jpg (2926x2727, 2.52M)

Evangelion is overrated