Russia's giant tank convoy stalls out

>The convoy, which has been measured as stretching for 40 miles, is apparently being hampered by fuel and food shortages
JUST

Attached: its over for putler.png (1209x934, 1.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2022/03/01/1083733700/russias-40-mile-convoy-has-stalled-on-its-way-to-kyiv-a-u-s-official-says
twitter.com/RALee85/status/1497861256975249411
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

npr.org/2022/03/01/1083733700/russias-40-mile-convoy-has-stalled-on-its-way-to-kyiv-a-u-s-official-says

Hey
Basically I'm just not gonna support it (the Ukraine!!)

I know.... UGH I know..... I'M SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's just that I'm not gonna support it is all
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Drone that shit

Russia controls the airspace. Drone strike them how?

Artillery that shit

They're just flexing that Ukrainian resistance outside cities and air force is non-existent.

Not really

Attached: 1646142580638.webm (1280x720, 2.54M)

THE GHOST OF KYIV BLOCKED THE ROAD WITH HIS MASSIVE COCK

this.

Attached: 1646181831504.webm (480x848, 2.2M)

at this pace the Ukrainians can just exchange food for the convoy weapons.

Russia is not even able to operate aircraft over most of Ukraine, saying that they control it would be a stretch.

the convoy is probably waiting for orders, or some other unit to advance to certain positions, before moving into artillery range, and Ukrainians have limited number of drones.

I refuse to believe they're that incompetent

Spawn camping is against the rules idiot

Lie

sure ivan

JUST SEND THE NUKES PUTIN STOP PUSSY FOOTING

They've run out of food and fuel.

Ukraine can simply wait three days, the few MRE's the Russians did bring with them were expired.

Logistical disaster. This will be over by next weekend, and is undoubtedly the work of the Antichrist.

>Have 8 years to plan invasion of a smaller country
>Have vastly superior numbers, technology, and experience
>Invasion hinges on speed and decisiveness in capturing Kiev
>Finally time to invade
>Oops we forgot food and gas.
>Entire invasion stalls
>Lose war
>economy collapses

Attached: C5CFFF31-74FC-443B-B304-9FD13A480D92.jpg (566x664, 192.31K)

IT';S NOT FUCKING REAL YOU ASSHOLES
THEY ALREADY FUCKING TOOK KIEV
STOP FUICKINS RPEADING UKRAINAIN RPOAPGANDA FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK OFFFFFFFFF

friendly Ukrainians will tow the convoy to kiev with farm tractors

The Russians will be too hungry to fight by Friday. This is hilarious.

How the fuck does Russia run out of gas getting armor to the next country over?

Attached: 1602284663840.png (420x375, 148.74K)

JUST LIKE MY COD MATCHES. UKRAINE MUST HAVE THE KILLSTREAKS BY NOW RIGHT

Attached: 1407960462286.jpg (237x240, 8.09K)

wtf ppl still use those cellphones from 2004?

The convoy arrived retard. That's why zelensky just asked for direct intervention. Stop reading globohomo news

god this is fucking pathetic lmao

at this point just fucking nuke moscow; they don’t have a single functioning missile to retaliate with guaranteed

Attached: 96CCD905-7F7D-4E90-9675-09584D732D1B.jpg (1024x1017, 83.32K)

They already started drone striking it an hour ago

Russia doesn't control any airspace

Attached: se4cqw9wwuk81.jpg (1024x719, 69.81K)

America eyeballing those MIRVs they got in LEO wondering if they should just do it

Then why isn't the convoy drone-striked yet dumb niggers?

Did anyone else see those videos of Ukrainians going through captured rations and they were all expired in 2015?

They don't have food. This is over.

The convoy is still stuck 20 miles outside of Kiev

There is a difference between "stalling out" and fucking preping for a offensive. They will hit Ukraine with heavy bombardment and all head into Kiev.

goddam I wish that was high def link for fuck's sake?

The trucks don't have the fuel or food to move into Kiev, that's the point of the article in OP. They're stuck in place.

They mean it stopped.

Attached: 1636399874045.jpg (280x280, 24.35K)

Imagine being the front of the convoy and your tank starts spurting and grinds to a halt. Dead silence. A quick glimmer in the sky...you see the Ghost of Kiev's shadow on the horizon.

Who is the crazed Aussie sniffing all the patrol out of the Russians vehicles?!

The "800" convey is supposed to be in southern Ukraine, not the north like the 40k one, but of course it's another ghost of Keef anyway.

are those russians going down :[

Imagine having to lie about your kill streaks.

Yeah. They don't. If you have not figured out that the media is telling zero truths about anything, I can't help you.

This footage was from the first couple of days with the initial invasion of Russian forces. Ukraine still had dominance over their air space in this region.

It would be a suicide mission and a waste of the few remaining Ukrainian planes. They're stalled, and effectively out of combat.

Their vehicles can't move and the Russians inside them are burning through the remaining food. Modern armies can't "live off the land", if they go a few days without a resupply, it's fucking over.

Wait three days. This is over by Friday.

There's US intelligence verified video of them drone stroking Russian convoys from the past few days. Russia doesn't even have anti-drone capability. twitter.com/RALee85/status/1497861256975249411

turns out the reason pootin didn’t want ukraine to join nato wasn’t because their proximity was a security risk, it was because they didn’t have enough food to last their soldiers the 200 km trip

Attached: F6EE49F9-4591-4D88-9AAD-3215397EB939.jpg (733x732, 147.56K)

this is from fucking arma 3, it's not fucking real you fucking aussie CUNT FUCK OFF

>The trucks don't have the fuel or food to move into Kiev
How the fuck can you fuck up a war so bad? Putin, you suck ass!

fake

>US intelligence verified
lol

>Erektio voimistuu

Attached: SuperManlet.jpg (500x719, 123.26K)

If this is true then this is a massive optics fail. Imagine if the Ukies start bloodlessly capturing them. It'd be a bigger humiliation than bombing them all.

and a human can go a lot longer than 3 days without food you fucking retard, stop watching hollywood movies.

Honestly with how oil rich Russia is do you actually believe this? They also said Putin was losing two days ago, and then his troops surrounded Kiev, Kharkiv, Kherson and Mariupol.

MREs can last way past their expiration date. should at least have some new ones. doesn't matter i guess since nuclear bombs trump all modern warfare.

It's better to let the convoy burn through supplies and spread demoralization. Just let them sit there and fucking starve.

They call him the Abo of Odessa. He's single handedly responsible for the Russian fuel shortage.

>US intelligence verified video
>240p
>probably clipped from some video game
actually checks out

FUCKING RETARD THEY CAN['T DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE CONVOY THEYA RE GOING TO FUCKING BE SIEGED AND DIE THEY LOST YOU LOST FUYCK OFF

Nope it's real you're so mad about it LMFAO

an army marches on its stomach

FUCK OFF UKRAINIAN SCUM FUCKING DIE LONG LIVE RUSSIA

Something something geneva convention something something possibly a war crime.

Logistics isn't having stuff. It's having stuff where its needed when it's needed.

im just here to remind everyone that lithuania has been in nato and the EU for 18 years and still bans gay marriage and has the exact same anti-gay propaganda laws as russia.

might as well remind you that in 8 years of supposed globohomo rule ukraine also hasnt allowed fag marriage while at the same time russia made holocaust denial illegal

RussiaBros...please...

Not like this...not like this...

>They will hit Ukraine with heavy bombardment and all head into Kiev.
That kills civilians but doesn't affect the military. Ukraine military hands out free antitank weapons and vodka at any funeral for someone killed.

this but take a couple pot shots with a drone every day so they’re constantly wondering who’s gonna get sploded next

Well, I'm calling bullshit. I dont believe for a fucking second that convoy is stalled. I dont believe the ghost of Kiev story either.

Attached: 1611322100337.jpg (2880x2880, 380.31K)

Your VPN is still on Bro.

There's already been a shit ton of perfectly working vehicles that were abandoned just because they ran out of fuel.

God, Balts are so fucking based.

Siege warfare only works if you can outlast the people in the city. If you don't have supply lines... you can't hold a siege.

The Russians don't have the logistics to win in Ukraine. Seriously, this is over by Friday.

The Russian army is a disorderly mess.
Their communications aren't even encrypted.
Units often can't contact hq because of radio range.
Modern equipment is only available to 1% of the force. The rest is USSR handmedown.
Their conscripts are guys who were too poor to bribe their way out of army service who have zero investment in the war.
Their doctrine is to just blast everything at range because any other mode of combat will result in a bloodbath for them.
Those are tactics from world war 1.

Attached: try_harder_faggot.gif (400x274, 2.76M)