Why doesn't he talk about decriminalizing weed?

Why are they so afraid of a harmless plant?

Attached: 1643754539735.jpg (512x640, 35.19K)

Decriminalize ALL drugs. Yes ALL drugs. Possession and consumption of a drug is a victimless crime. We should not have our freedoms stomped on.

Because people would figure out their fucking bullshit immediately

Yeah why are they so afraid if a nigger jus tikkin somee of de brown brown to da kids
Dat ghetto yo
Dat ghetto
I need da green ma Maan so don't be no bitch ass nigger

Big scam machines tend not to want you thinking a whole lot.

Because weed, and all drugs, are basically the red pill
(Except the gay ones like coke, meth and opiates, fuck those)

He's a 90's crime bill sponsor who wants strong drug laws. He'll never ever unschedule weed unless it's a 4th quarter hail Mary pass before the election if he is sure he'll otherwise lose.

agreed, and if people suffer ill effects that's on them, if they turn to crime to fund their habits then they should be shot

Because his good friend Moscow Mitch doesn’t want to do it

I don't what you moralfags say about it because you're wrong. Give LSD to everyone at the age of 5. A big dose. It'll open their minds. Then a couple other psychedelic drugs, and a few stimulants. It's time for a new era. An era where moral-normies are ended entirely; made extinct, they've outlived their usefulness and needed to be done away with.
We do that by opening the minds of the young. We convert them.
Every kindergarten classroom already has a viable sitter for the process. Just let the kids lick a piece of paper and everything will be taken care of.

Weed makes you a lazy dead beat but it shouldn't be illegal

Wait until 18, 5 is way to extreme, it damages certain parts of the brain.

Kids don't have money. This is such a dumb fucking moralfaggot non-argument.

SOMNK WED ERRY DAY

>damages
Wrong, soccermommy. Go back to caveman with that nonsense, it's just a little lsd. They'll be fine.

Yeah we need more opiate addict zombies stealing for their fix
And people on acid driving wrong way
And meth heads pulling out the cameras in their eyes
Etc etc
I get that you, personally, are the most responsible person on the planet, but others aren't

If it were harmless you would not have posted. You are a jewish faggot. I am a human woman so naturally I want you decimated. Fck you

Weed is the opposite of harmless. It makes people evil and gay. Truly the "devil's lettuce".

Attached: oldonnow.png (500x500, 111.62K)

fuck yes. did I go back in time to ron/pol/

Opiates wouldn't be expensive if everyone could just grow them when and where they want.

The soccermommies, as said. Take her nasty children away and give them a good dose, then release them back to the Sow. She'll oink and squeal but deal with it, and he children will no longer be like her. Disgusting, pompus and limited. They will be more.

Cool. Make big giant holes in your cerebrum. It will trigger the Karens. Fucking retard.

The harm that devil weed has done cannot even be measured.

Go ahead smoke your herbal jew loser.

>if everyone could just grow them when and where they want.
they can
oike browny

>your heads be 'Slode you do a drug hurr durr
The idiots must be removed. Everyone will know they are jokes. Just get them out of the way, by showing the young. Then, no more of this nonsense.

Dumb moralfag who doesn't know what decriminalization means. NOT legalization, decriminalization. We should not be sending people to prison and branding them felons for a victimless crime.

Fuck weed, take nootropics

Attached: 1646188912225.jpg (2048x2643, 427.83K)

if they are all legal then user assumes responsibility and nobody has to pay their medical costs or care for them should they OD. that's the consequence for fucking up. the problem handles itself.

Fuck off Joe Rogan. Nice coke scraps on the table.

You don't get it, do you? Marijuana is a major gateway drug.
If you smoke weed today, you will smoke meth and inject heroin tomorrow.
Nobody just randomly decides to start smoking crack, do they? No.
They smoke some weed first, then they smoke crack.

I put 180 sanding grit into dude weed and then sell it to niggers for cheap.

Alcohol is more of a gateway drug than weed.

They're going to shoot you someday.

because you guys already did that under obama?

sneed

>noooo people might do things/act in a way I disapprove of
>this is literally white genocide

Attached: 1629405877942.jpg (604x604, 130.7K)

Lsd to all at the age of 4 is the gateway to a new era of man.

>The idiots must be removed.
I'd be in favor of starting with tweakers who think "everyone's a joke maaaaan" is some kind of profound understanding.

Because it isn't harmless you degenerate scum. It can have benefits greater than the harms it can cause if you have a condition that necessitates you taking it. You do not have a condition; you are a child in an adult's body who cannot cope with life without altering your mind. That is just how shitty you are.

Dumb moralfaggot who wants to curb freedom. Kill yourself cucked nigger.

>but muh it's unhealthy
and cigarettes aren't? yet they're legal
>but muh it's addictive
and nicotine, alcohol hell even coffe aren't? yet they're legal
>but muh impaired judgement
doesn't stop retards from drunk driving does it? yet booze is still legal
>but muh it makes you lazy
oh noooooo not the heckin productivity, how will chaim get his third bonus this year? fuck off
>but muh it makes you stupid
TV and internet makes people braindead FAR more than weed ever could

Face it, only reason it's illegal is because the narco cartels and mafia WANT it to be illegal, that's how they make their money after all. It would not be very difficult to funnel some of that cash as "lobbying" to politicians to get them to block decriminalization and/or legalization of drugs. If you legalize drugs, you effectively make their whole business model obsolete and you rob them of something far more valuable than money - you take away their power.

swarthoid

>weed
>harmless plant
TOP KEK

simpleton neopeasants like you don't matter

Yes, I do want to curb freedom. If I had my way large swathes of the populace would not exist. You are vermin; you want it made legal to smoke your plant so that the final thing creeping at the back of your mind telling you that you're a fucking loser will be removed.

Attached: Marihuana.Estudio.Escolares-768x412.png (768x412, 275.53K)

This is the same faggot who bitches about big government everybody, lmao.

wow if life is this hard for you maybe you should just kill yourself, loser

Attached: 1628258610277.jpg (625x769, 103.94K)