I’m actually starting feel sorry for Putin...

I’m actually starting feel sorry for Putin, I don’t think any leader in world history has ever embarrassed themselves this much

Attached: 328CD47B-96C6-4F31-880F-2A91A7ADD6B8.jpg (1080x584, 83.43K)

Think of the Iranians!

Attached: 1645080327317.png (748x201, 14.03K)

UK and USA have gone full-blown psy-ops mode holy shit. Nobody fucking cares what an official says. You need hard evidence. And blurry camera footage from 7 years ago wont cut it anymore.

If you support Ukraine you support globohomo and I got nothing nice coming your way.

Don't worry about Putin. Worry about the traitorous jews like Victoria Nudelman who are pushing US into a brother war with RU.

>believing Any Forums chuds over pentagon and White House officials
Congrats on being retarded

>reality: Russians are punching holes in abandoned vehicles so Ukr army can't use them

We heard these lies for so many years you would have to be a full blown npc to believe what the zog or globohomo agents have to say.
>muh sand niggers blew up 3 buildings with 2 planes
>muh Sadam microwaving Kuwaiti babies
>orange man bad
>intelligence officials agree Russia wants Trump in office
>it's was her turn
>muh birth certificate was totally real and the photoshop layers were just a coincidence
>muh Assad barrel bombs
>muh Assad gas
>Gaddafi hates his people and needs to be murder raped right after wanting to get off petrodollar.
>muh weapons of mass destruction
>15 days to slow the spread
>safe and effective
>both sides
Shit gets old and repetitive.

Attached: 1640543421468.gif (500x267, 2.95M)

Both have roughly equal credibility at this point.

This is such a lie holy shit

get out of my country you moronic rodent

You Russophobes are crazy. I will continue to support Russian interests in Australia.

This is some next level cope

Gotta implement not one step back again

this is fake

duuuuuude are ya new?

kek how the actual fuck would they even know that

jew

Good bait
Bad bait. This war is 5 days old lol. How many weeks would you have to go without food before you did something that almost certainly get you shot by your superior or by the hohols?

>consuming propaganda and being proud of it
why are you even here? just neck yourself already

Attached: 1626379711200.gif (500x466, 1.95M)

Yeah okay

Attached: DD5E8A34-903C-4655-B065-B3C168190FF7.jpg (1024x718, 112.52K)

stfu npc vaxxoid! Stop toeing the line for globohomo and stand for something for once in your life!

What's the punishment for something like that?

Attached: sqtwqer.jpg (214x236, 5.56K)

>believing government propaganda
>believing government propaganda in the middle of a war
Major projection on your part calling anybody a retard.

lies. -_-

So this is how the Bongs got roped into Iraq lmao

Lots of fake news right now.

It's pretty obvious the Russians are just lobbing softballs at Ukraine and waiting. They want to take the place over, not destroy it. They want folks who will be loyal to Russia to stay, they want people loyal to the West to flee. Theyll kill them if they have to but it's a lot easier to just sit back and let them become refugees. Europe and the US will be burdened with their care while Russia gets to keep all their stuff.