Why aren't you a collectivist?

Why aren't you a collectivist?

Attached: Collectivism.jpg (876x960, 60.69K)

i hate my neighbors

American media brainwashes the population to hate each other.

>we
My ancestors are rolling in their graves

and why are you a one post this id cocksuck that gets a sage

I am, only around whites though

because your rights end at my nose and collectivists get the helicopter too

I am. Still not taking it.

Bro Reddit and twitter told me you are yaaas queeeen slaaaying Putin the evil guy who made Hillary lose

>If only you had taken the ineffective jab and wore the petri dish on your face, we would have returned to normal sooner

I hate normies

Whites hate you more than minorities do.

Attached: dean-hutton-02-600x899.jpg (600x899, 178.96K)

>give up free will or you hate america goy

Attached: collect this consciousness.jpg (600x886, 49.66K)

People here call them diapers. Wearing a diaper on your face, instead of around your ass.

>chink wants to make US like home for his fellow bugs
imagine my shock

>their neighbors
>niggers
gee i wonder why

I am a collectivist. I collect stamps.

>we
>protect "neighbors"
I don't owe you shit, fuck off and die

Attached: 1646175579047.jpg (680x514, 82.91K)

>"help me and give me free things and i wont do the same for you"

Because being a "collectivist" is inherently inhuman. Everyone is self serving. Everyone serves their self interests. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying. The question you have to answer is what self interests are being accommodated by doing what you are told and then responding accordingly. Do those interests align with your own? No? Then you do what serves yours. And no one can tell you that is wrong as it is a very inherently human thin to do.

Bullshit. In this regard, Japan is far more individualistic. No one asks me for vax proof. Work, train, hospital, no one.

Americans are just fat sacks of shit. Yeah, a respiratory virus is bad if you can't walk up some stairs. What a surprise

I pick up enough of your nigger kin's trash to count as a collectivist even if I want you off my fucking lawn
fuck you

Attached: 673EBF74-4B75-431A-8F54-1063119F0A73.jpg (600x600, 64.33K)

not an insect

I am a collectivist. Just not in the communist way you massive fag.

People who shill collectivism never expect to be the ones that have to render their resources to the mob.

We would shoot traitors, ideally

>Just get AIDS for the team, don't be selfish

because go fuck yourself

Attached: vaxxtarded.jpg (1280x720, 168.55K)

Because collectivism is tyranny towards individuals. If you can't care for yourself, you're worthless and should probably die.

individualism is only okay if we do it together.

Based leaf shitting on communist scum. Start up the rotors leaf bro

Shove it up your ass, ching chong.

Attached: DerpDerp.jpg (125x111, 2.32K)

Too many retards in the world.

this
/thread

Shitskins complaining about the fundamental principle of American life should unironically be physically removed. Fuck bugniggers

I am, for my friends/family and if ever possible for the 100 or so people who live in a traditional village with me.

jews

Attached: Screenshot_20210317-045730_Photos~3.jpg (1077x1851, 525.02K)

Because I'm not a huge faggot.

>neighbors
That's why I don't have any neighbors. If you step out your front door and you can see another house, you're living too close to other people.

because collectivism is for retards

>moves to western more advance civilization
>civilization got advanced by allowing individualities to thrive and let the geniuses to bring innovation instead of forcing them to adapt to muh traditionz
>wants to tribalise your civilization again

Attached: 1642205506202.jpg (1024x752, 63.49K)

The real reason is we're all fat and unhealthy as fuck.

Daily reminder, the geriatrics in the ruling class, threw three hundred million people under the bus, because they were terrified of a cold virus with a nearly one hundred percent recovery rate.

The purpose of experts and authority is to get you to behave in some desirable way, even if they have to lie to you, even if that behavior isn't in your best interest, you should have learned this when you were a teenager.

Omg you racist bigoted white supremacists why don't you want to help us?

If law and order broke down tomorrow I would beat my neighbours to death with a sack of door knobs and take all their shit

55,000 pages a month

A countries recovery from covid is directly related to how much fat/old/sick people the country has in its population