If I can’t afford a bunker then can a basement be a good substitute to survive in when the Nukes drop?

If I can’t afford a bunker then can a basement be a good substitute to survive in when the Nukes drop?

Attached: 0F573378-1756-4F4D-B432-DCA222320965.jpg (950x633, 104.78K)

Genuinely interested in this

Yes. Look up old Cold War Civil Defense "Fallout Shelter for the Home Basement" book on pdf.

We're all gonna die, user. The real question is, do you deserve it?

Are you going to finally head out and kill the first nigger or faggot that you see, when WROL starts? Because if you answer is "no, more animu, bawl" then you deserve it. Those niggers will eat you, and I'm glad they will.
Get of your tendie basement and throw them into the glowing sludge, bombs drop it's niggerbaby killing racewar time. We will be legendary, user.

bumping for interested schitzos Christ is King

depends how deep, where and how far away from explosion and what kind of materials used
don't overestimate nukes

Attached: AboElementarySchool.jpg (1089x554, 362.1K)

As long as you are not right in the blast zone

You should build a secondary structure with CMUs in your basement.

Attached: 1645161468523.png (1103x946, 1.06M)

Attached: 1645163960592.jpg (525x408, 122.46K)

Attached: 1643930653400.png (940x1671, 1.79M)

Absolutely. Being sunk down in the ground will ensure that most of the force from any blast will pass straight over. Just need to make sure the ceiling is strong enough to stand up if the structure above is blown away.

Just be sure to have all the things you need to live for a week or two down there.

Also make sure your basement has two exists.

Exits***

Attached: Radhuset_underground_metro_station_Stockholm_2016_01b.jpg (2560x1123, 1.14M)

If nukes drop you want to die fast. The survivors will be mad max and the worst things you can imagine. Imagine people who rely on modern sewer system, water, electric, suddenly being thrown into nothing. People will become feral. You want to be somewhere secluded with a water source with some wildlife to farm. Now why is obama on a property in Hawaii. Or zuckerberg on another Hawaii island. Or gabe newell moving to new zealand. They know. Major shit is about to go down

Don't go overboard with the prepping.

Go watch some videos on YouTube of urban explorers exploring abandoned bomb shelters from the 1950s.

These people (rationally) got freaked the fuck out by the idea of nuclear armageddon during the Cold War, spent a ton of money and focus on creating bomb shelters, and now they're all dilapidated and were probably never even used once.

And so if you're going to prep, try to make everything dual purpose and something that you could utilize even if society never collapses. Guns can be used for self-defense, hunting, and recreation; buy your favorite food in bulk and regularly eat your way through it and replenish it; get solar panels and a Tesla Powerwall installed in order to save energy bills in the long term; get a modern well installed and connect it to your home's plumbing; et cetera.

And yes, a basement that's at least partially underground should be fine(ish) for surviving a nuclear blast (I honestly don't know).

a cooker?

Guns should be exclusively for defense. I'd suggest arrows for hunting since you can reuse them, though you'll have to do some work on them.
And you gotta make sure what you're hunting isn't irradiated.

Yes, but you'll need to add some solid concrete blocks. Have air holes for negative pressure; positive air intake through a filter. A shield wall to keep gamma and neurons from the entrance.

Attached: 8939ae4fe4f889f571312b94619b4084.jpg (1600x900, 334.72K)

>Guns should be exclusively for defense
Wrong. If you want to survive the people with guns secure survival by taking from the weak

I'm not saying you can't fall back on them, I'm just saying you should conserve ammo.

Would agartha survive the nukes?

Attached: Underground Agartha.png (1888x871, 1.8M)

very comfy basement
that's my goal basement

>buy your favorite food in bulk and regularly eat your way through it and replenish it
Also, if your expiry dates are coming due donate it to food banks.

That makes sense.

Hunting with a crossbow sounds like a good idea because it's way quieter and equally as effective and easy to use.

And while you can reuse arrows, it's a lot easier to stock up on bullets than arrows.

And you could also avoid all of this altogether by simply keeping a bunch of chickens.

Backyard urban chicken coops are so in right now.

>get solar panels

I agree with you but I've often thought that solar won't be an option if we're in a full nuclear winter given that the sun would be blocked out by the clouds of destruction

Attached: file.png (919x697, 1.09M)