You gotta admit it. He's been solid in all this

You gotta admit it. He's been solid in all this

Attached: gettyimages-465470375.jpg (1200x1200, 106.46K)

That's what happens when you surround yourselves with white people. It feels like retardation and everything is boring to the point of tears, but every year things improve for the majority of people found pushing in the right directions.

They're like a Disease, but one that makes you better.

muh jobs
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
muh chink flu
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
muh gibs
trump bad
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

Literally it's like those comedians or Mr Bean videos where they need claps at the background to make their shit relevant lmao
Nigga gathered a whole nation in that place

Putin doesn't need any sound effects to be the big Boss. just a mic, and facts.

Attached: 0f9ebd3030bee2d1ab8b80fd6ef19c71.jpg (448x303, 34.65K)

Wonderful orator

Iranian

The resolve of the Iranian people has never been stronger

The people of Iran probably feel confident they won't incur the wrath of Putin now

I liked the part where he loudly shat himself and announced nuclear war.

nice discord raid

Attached: 1632563808951.jpg (640x421, 66.09K)

Did you guys see the brown stain on his pants??

He's always been fairly solid. This board is so partisan it doesn't matter how competent he is though. Everyone predicted he was going to shit his pants at the Bernie and Trump presidential debates. When he didn't and actually ended up being more coherent than either of his opponents, everyone just ignored it and continued to hate him.

yeah, solid shit in his pants

He's been a non-factor completely. It's obvious no one wants to speak to him or include him direct into any discussion. Total fucking embarrassment

Better than Hitler

Hard to understand him, does he have something in his mouth?

He was a fucking bumbling retard as a candidate and only slightly worse now than then. He didn't win shit and never sounds coherent. Biden is an INSTALLED puppet who didn't win any election other than the one among Democrat party elites who are using this already incredibly corrupt person as their literal vessel to buoy along for as long as possible to attempt to legislate their evil anti-white agenda

Bureaucrats licking their chops clapping like maniacs at the thought of war contracts

It's fairly obvious you didn't watch any of the presidential debates if this is your opinion. Trump got wrecked repeatedly. Biden was no democrat's first choice, but he's done well.

I’m just here for the Alexandria Ocasio Cortez close ups.

Considering he's been rehearsing for months now, it's very good

The entire speech has just been generic promises that won’t ever be reality

As a long time conservative I must agree.

Attached: 1627267651844.jpg (1024x1024, 84.38K)

There's no hope for cunts like you holy shit

Yeah

Solidly shit, yes

I want whatever they've got him on. It's wearing off a bit but I ~am~ surprised.

Biden is surrounded by Jews and sodomites who are running everything into the ground.

[clapping intensifies]

Attached: 16.jpg (180x180, 10.16K)

Empty promises, no accomplishments.
it's a campaign speech, not a state of the union address.

Yeah, reminds me Soviet Union in stagnation period

Attached: leonid-brezhnev.jpg (587x387, 32.05K)

It's all meaningless platitudes, you are a retard.

You will be gassed on the day of the rope, Chang. Biden does so many things against Any Forums orthodoxy that I don't understand who actually watches this shit.
>supports racial integration
>believes in the holocaust
>loves kikes and niggers
>loves fags and trannies
>supports (((ukraine)))

Are you even a Any Forums regular or are you just a troll?

Why did they disable chat if he's doing so good?

really if he wasnt handed such a bad situation from a previous administration he could just eat ice cream

hurr durr 'merican jobs hire 'mericans made in 'merica
> one of his first acts in office was to nullify Trump's H-1B ban
Fucking hypocrite.

Uh no, it's clearly theater. The fucking idiot can't even stop squinting. It's at the point where I'm pretty sure hes trying to squint on purpose to seem like a tough along with all the bullshit he speaking tonight. 3/4 of his speech is nothing but bullshit. Makes sense for a corrupt pedophile that is owned by foreign entities. What a fucking disgusting ass traitor.

Why would i have to admit that? 38% approval and falling. Cope.

Biden has been very solid.

Get off my pol.

Attached: Screenshot_20220226-084046_Firefox.jpg (1079x205, 117.6K)