GREATEST SPEECH EVER

GREATEST SPEECH EVER.

Attached: 354735675.jpg (1200x800, 108.98K)

DID HE JUST SAY IRANIAN PEOPLE AHAHHAHAHHAH

LMFAO

Eminem sucks

He literally said Putin will never win the hearts and souls of the IRANIAN people. We have hit peak dystopia.

Yeah I really enjoy the State of the Ukraine Speech

he already moved on from russia, no war declared. we are safe bros

Why is this country the most cringe country on Earth? All the cheering and clapping like some retarded seals, the fucking bullshit solidarity with Ukraine... man this country is so propagandized it's crazy

If you think this is unique to America you are fooling yourself

It’s just how humans are. It’s why democracy is fucking retarded

Yep, THIS is what a president is SUPPOSED to sound like.

muh jobs
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
muh chink flu
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
muh gibs
trump bad
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

The lies are so huge they have wings and fly themselves. What a fucking empty suit cunt.

It really isn't as bad in other countries. You guys live in what I could only describe as b grade jewish snuff film. Complete insanity.

>b grade jewish snuff film
The most disturbing part is the number of people who think you're hyperbolizing when you say it so plainly.

Gayest post ever.

Where u at Jojo!?

It doesn't happen here really. Then again 90% of us hate our pollies and only vote to avoid getting fined

>"we'll beat their boos with positivity"

Attached: 1627774376375.webm (545x574, 1.48M)

COUGH COUGH COUGH HACK

What the fuck did they give him? He's not just awake, but seems coherent and full of energy.

Attached: 1645572771459.jpg (404x521, 86.69K)

Guaranteed they pumped him full of Adderall

I'm not watching the speech because it's the same bullshit that George W. Bush used to bleat. I assume Biden has been talling shit about Russia allnight long. Has he said anything about COVID or is that now passe?

We knew muh climate change was coming. What a fucking scam.

Fucking this
>pause for 5min applause break

Hahahaha. Best ever.

>Uranium kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.

Wall-to-wall shills this week. You guys are pathetic.

Just one errant Russian nuke off course to crater DC. What a glorious improvement it would be.

>GREATEST SPEECH EVER.
So you are getting some of the 'free stuff'?

Attached: SU2.jpg (939x528, 429.67K)

Dinning Rooms REEEEEEEEEE
Kitchen Tables REEEEEEEEEE!

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Attached: 85C2EFB2-A219-4B29-AA2E-7FADBA928BA7.jpg (1200x800, 126.33K)

ORDERING PILLS

Pills REEEEEEEEE!

YOU WILL TAKE THE PILLS