Eat ripe fruit, meat, well cooked veg and drink milk = feel amazing

Then I ate a piece of pizza made with fortified flour and and all pain issues returned within 20-30min, vision got worse, got depressed and couldn’t think as well etc
It’s not gluten allergy because I can eat pasta and unfortified flour just fine. I talked to an 85 year old biologist and he said the reduced iron they add to flour is literally straight poison. Iron fortification itself isn’t super bad, although totally unnecessary, but the reduced iron salts they add are supposedly giga toxic to cells and directly feed bacteria which then produce inflammatory metabolites.

I tried buying non fortified white flour in Canada and it turns out it’s ILLEGAL to sell it like that here. When I make pizza with imported durum wheat (the kind to make pasta) I get no such problems. I imagine pure white flour , although devoid of nutrients, would at least not cause this issue.

Why does the Jew force us to ingest literal iron filings poison??? I can eat like a pound of white rice and pasta and feel great. I’m not doing some gay ass Keto or faggot carnivore diet because fruit and milk make me feel awesome. Is everything in this nigger land compromised?

Attached: 2C9B96C0-1A02-402C-B084-F59FC4A51686.png (800x800, 372.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oncotarget.com/index.php?journal=oncotarget&page=article&op=view&path[]=24899&path[]=78067
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20629349/
youtube.com/watch?v=2eW8oQGkzhw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Placebo effect, stop posting

you know

Not placebo faggot
Fuck you you nigger Jew

My tongue is literally slightly swollen and in pain . What the fuck is this iron bullshit
I’m reading studies about how it can combine with vitamin c in the intestine and become even more toxic
What the flying fuck is this shit

>Why does the Jew force us to ingest literal iron filings poison
maybe its a byproduct of a large industry, like how aluminum manufacturing byproduct is flouride so they decide to market it to dentists and put it into the drinking supply for the whole country

>no evidence to support claims
>just anecdotes
Yeah, within 20-30 minutes you started losing vision and became depressed because you ate some pizza.
What a fucking retard you are.
>ITS DA TOXINS
>NEVER MIND I DRINK MILK WHICH COMES FROM COWS FED SPECIAL DIETS TO PRODUCE MILK ALL DAY LONG AND GROWTH HORMONES, IGS DA FLOUR

oncotarget.com/index.php?journal=oncotarget&page=article&op=view&path[]=24899&path[]=78067

Literal studies showing iron supplements cause cancer and that the type they use is even worse

Attached: 2CF4603A-56B0-41BD-A8D7-7638425128AD.jpg (1284x832, 644.11K)

kek, you hurt him, dude

I posted a study
Go fuck yourself paki
“SOuRcE???”
Plus I talked to a biologist
Go fuck yourself with the wrong end of a pineapple faggot

That sounds like anemia/iron deficiency. Swollen/scalloped tongue, bleeding gums.
t. has anemia due to stress related ulcers

You’re a nigger btw who only reads and perceive what he wants to
I literally said I feel amazing with dairy
Yeah just ignore my own experience because some bong faggot dunning Kruger midwit wants me to
Go get ur booster nigger

I eat liver and steaks and am not anemic
I feel fucking awesome with the joy and wonder of a child until I eat fortified foods
It’s the fucking iron

you guys are being faggots, now kiss and make up

No I’m sick of these midwit trust the science faggots
Even when you show them science they just resort to ridiculing
Fuck them
Midwits shouldn’t get to voice opinions

I eat a ton of red meat and spinach as well, man. Get your blood work done.

The biologist told me anemia doesn’t even necessarily mean iron deficiency btw. Apparently just getting more copper can help. Iron is apparently not good to have too high . I’ll check it out tho thanks . But like I said I feel amazing except when I eat this type of fortified food. Like daily euphoria and contendedness and just feeling really happy and healthy

I read your study.
You study shows problems with oral ingestion of Ferric citrate and ferric EDTA as a supplement.
Too bad fortified flour is made with ferric sulfate or ferrous fumerate, you mouthbreathing ape. It even states in your studies article than sulfate is not a problem and doesn’t significantly impact pathways.
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20629349/

Never post again. For real.

yes iron needs organic copper in order to be properly transferred/moved throughout the body, otherwise it builds up in the wrong places and can cause issues down the line like maybe neurodegenerative issues because the excess iron is being stored in the brain.

I've read something that claims vitamin A is actually toxic and can also do the same buildup shit as iron except in the eyes etc etc lots of shit fun memes reeeeeee

bro you have gluten intolerance. Celiacs or some shit.

>Nonono it’s iron making my vision disappear and 10 Chinese dicks appear in my ass

You’re a nigger

You’re a bong nigger
How does it feel knowing I attain the metabolism of a toddler by just avoiding iron fortification ??
Huh? In a couple days I’ll be on a high tier level of existence once I shit out all this iron supplement and you’ll still be a dirty bong nigger coping about his fortified food intake

I literally said I can eat all types of unfortified flours just fine
Holy shit

Also the biologist told me what I’m saying is right
You nigger

I used to have mad gluten sensitivity until taking no-flush niacin regularly. It's the NADH metabolite that just neutralizes the arthritis pain.

The niacin I take is liver-safe inositol hexanicotinate, but you can just get NADH, more to the point.

I found out about it at curezone.org.

Also acts as a side effect free barbituate.

Attached: KdPLpchhnqXv.jpg (2500x2500, 704.89K)

you're actually onto something user here is a youtube video that outlines exactly what you're experiencing

youtube.com/watch?v=2eW8oQGkzhw

I take my grandma's insulin so I don't get the beetus