Pajeets drink poo fruit juice

“this family uses techniques that date from the 1500s” yeah we can fucking tell. in the video the dude steps in dog shit with his boots and immediately goes back to smushing fruit with them. he then drinks the freshly smushed shit juice. youtu.be/N0o65tMtoB8

Attached: E36D5C05-7051-4296-93B6-5F2FE76D8B5A.jpg (1242x678, 225.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uPSF7iwxUHw
youtu.be/STbhaqsBJB0
youtu.be/ImpROVueIcE
youtu.be/M3VQtel4L3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its their culture bigot

I love watching this and then the cheese factories in Italy, Netherlands or France, you can immediately tell brown people can't into civilization

Churchill the Zionist stooge could have atleast finished the job here

Fascinating luved it

Newton did it first

Might be a rotten fruit.
Either way it doesn't matter, it's distilled.
These people will survive long after the nukes have been launched, you on the other hand will die once the food stops showing up at Walmart.

Lol I've noticed this too. I watched a video on nomadic sheep shepards in the Pyrenees. No electricity or tools but they still manage to produce high quality cheese.

it gets distilled, you dont think theres any shit that gets into processed factory goods?

Why are you even mad? There can't possibly be curry niggers in Uruguay...also that's dog shit which is probably full of parasites.

actually if you watch the video, their methods have even regressed. he said they used to use a big pole to smash the fruit but now they just step on it

Attached: 1646183812742.gif (509x286, 3.84M)

Tropoocana

Wholesome and comfey. Bet it would give a foreigner wicked shits though.

you saw a "petit basque" cheese ad
youtu.be/uPSF7iwxUHw

>wine presses been in use for 6000 years
>can buy them for less than $100
>can literally make them for less using some wood and car jack

I guess is just isn't the same without the infusion of poo.

nobody drinks cashew juice here faggot
it's very bitter, even ripe ones

I'm just saying, dog shit or not, that lifestyle is more healthy and sustainable than modern industrial methods.
In your country they get rid of fluoride industrial waste by dumping it into the water supply and tell you it's good for you.
These people probably won't get cancer and die by 60. You and I on the other hand have a much higher chance of getting it.

Being against industry doesn't mean your farm should lack the basics of sanitation user.

this why the uk needed to get out of the eu and import more pajeets, they are more culturally related to them.

it's distilled liquor
lol fuck you ameritard

you arent allowed to have liquor jeet, it says so in the vedas

Why are you upset?

you poos make a kind of moonshine out if,i saw a documentary!

>cashew fruit
What is that I want it

Where's the big white dog?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-01 at 9.42.43 PM.png (1342x1340, 2.93M)

what the fuck. how is a nut attached to a big giant fleshy fruit? thats silly

mm distilled footjuice, delicious

fuck you kangaroo

What's wrong with you

jejs because his entire so called civilization revolves around feces and they see nothing wrong with it, so when westerners deride it for being unsanitary and spreading disease the jeets flip out

they are a people of the poo

Very close to falling off a cliff trying to save a cripple city girl.

inferiority complex

imagine if taytay made this barefoot

Attached: Taylor-Swift-Feet-912256.jpg (1413x1035, 264.23K)

I have 2 nuts attached to a giant fleshy fruit for you right here, big boy

>westerners

you mean nuke babies
You understand your homelands are all going to explode soon
The lands you live in right now, we are going to call that home soon and then kick you out

she's slammed into the wall at mach 10 leaving nothing but blood and guts

>doesn't know how juice and wine was made up until very recently

Amerisharts are good at stomping fruit too
youtu.be/STbhaqsBJB0

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-01 at 9.49.04 PM.png (1248x986, 1.73M)

Lol poo drinker is mad

Attached: pajeet-my-son-beautiful-and-clean-toilet-your-stomach-hurt-12421608.png (500x823, 169.39K)

>Gypsies came from India
Uhh user, I..

HERE LOOK AT THIS SHIT

youtu.be/ImpROVueIcE

>Small family owned business.
>Better sanitation and business practices
>Not starving because they can actually export their product thanks to good reputation.

The difference is clear, brown people can't into civilization.

>we are poor we just use our feet
>when you use the machine it adds a rusty taste
>with feet the taste is fresh
Poos will ALWAYS defend some disgusting ass shit "tradition" they have of making things with their feet or armpits or asshole or whatever over just using sanitary equipment.

Attached: UMA.png (2278x1480, 3.95M)

user... This fruit is native from Mexico. We eat them as nueces de la India, they were called nueces de Las Indias before, referring to Nueva España. It's grown widely from North to South México.

better than being tar babies, imagine having brown skin

smoked gouda is heavenly

Why, yes. Indians and their fellow niggers are a disease upon Earth.

No it was an old Spanish documentary about Iberian cultures and practices narrated by Eugenio Monesma, he uploaded his entire collection to his YouTube channel and they're remastered. It's actually rather base. Linkrel;
>youtu.be/M3VQtel4L3Q
A lot of the clips are in Castilian and he's often times translating leonese, catalan, valencian and etc.,

I remember when paramatta was a white town

Where is the timestamp for him stepping into dog shit then back into the fruit???

>Buan people can into civilization guys
>Meanwhile brown people doing all the so called shit jobs in your neighborhood and taking over
Woow fucking retatds right guys? They are just taking over your white neighborhood because they are so fucking dumb and cant do shit right? Suck my 5 inch Hispanic cock my people are being imported to your great Nation to do the "shit" jobs lol

> we are going to call that home soon and then kick you out
then are going to poo on it?

im not mexican. i just showed my latina wife though and she didnt know they were attached to fruit like that and also said they are really expensive here

Damn I had no idea Cashews were native to America
I cook indian food with it so often so this is a shock, never really seen it in any south american recipes before but then I'm only interested in Peruvian and mexican cuisine

Better to be people of poo than people of plastic

they're literally just making vodka with cashew fruit instead of potatoes or grain.

13 year old children can do your jobs, I started landscaping when I was 13 and I didn't leave mulch and trash everywhere like you stupid spics do

With a screw press??

Attached: 4CFDE2A7-273C-4813-9B0B-AF927DCB4B9A.jpg (280x180, 9.53K)

I bet it's now just a run down grey shithole. Everywhere they go nothing but decay follows.

You know how they make wine? Or at least used to?

if you get them in your neighbourhood throw a 2am brick through their window. they'll scatter

These niggers like to think they're anything other than mass produced jews.

with FOOTA

Attached: image.jpg (1095x1009, 556.51K)