What will you do when you're old and alone?

I know the vast majority of you (though there are probably exceptions) will never have a loving wife and children.
How will you cope? Will you kill yourself before you reach that state?

Attached: 1646186008321.webm (600x338, 2.88M)

I'm probably going to self immolate in public at age 30 if I don't get a gf

Attached: FB_IMG_1596873259009-1.jpg (1080x1047, 94.64K)

Mr Satan, this is the comfiest channel on YouTube. Leave this old fren alone

Nope.
Will say I have info that will indict Hildawg

I don't know who he is, is he still alive?
What's the name of his channel?

Why? Your 30’s are awesome.

I hate the antichrist

Attached: 162334568778.jpg (474x474, 21.02K)

old time actor in California that makes comfy videos

I will keep doing whatever I'm doing now. Just keep myself fit so I don't need any help in my old age.

You know what's even scarier? Having a nice family and out living them. I have a neighbor who's in his 80s, all alone. His wife died from cancer and his son got killed in a car wreck. Now he barely ever sees anyone, sad.

>he forgot the relish
God this is terrifying

I’m a mutt-nazi, and believe heavily in the ideology. I am destined not to have a mate, so in the meantime, I am involving myself in agriculture, and will become an outdoorsman, gradually challenging myself in the woods whenever I have time off. Whether I die of illness, or old age, does not matter. Perhaps I will own a dog one day. Maybe a horse, and mule, too. My niece did just have her first child—white thankfully—so perhaps I can be some sort of role model later in her life.

Attached: DF6A400B-37F1-4C16-ACFD-C044FD91623B.gif (1280x773, 17.49K)

Same thing I do now.
Play vidya and drain resources from braindead taxpayers.

Attached: 1629427918318.png (775x553, 718.74K)

>Will you kill yourself before you reach that state?
Yes. Any other questions?

>Now he barely ever sees anyone, sad.
i barely ever see anyone too and my family is alive.

the hemingway

saged, kike demoralization thread.

I will never grow old and I will not die alone but in the company of the still warm bodies of my enemies

featureman I think

Just go to thailand or phillipines and get milked everyday by loving asian ladies

Attached: pol-1.jpg (917x1551, 125.77K)

That's why I'm a really good uncle to my four nephews. They'll have to take care of my and give me company.

>How will you cope?
I won't. I don't want children. At least not in this shithole country. Not having them is a greater act of love towards them taking making them born

Statistically rightwingers reproduce 95% of the time while leftwingers are hovering around 50% now. Especially if you're a dickless tranny (as you probably are).

i’ll be president of the United States of America

>What will you do when you're old and alone?
The same thing I do now. Eat meat, work out, read books, and play video games.
All I've ever wanted in life is to be left alone.

Become a serial killer in Minecraft.