You guys don't actually support Russia, right?

You don't have to support NATO intervention, but Russia is clearly in the wrong for starting an invasion.

Attached: Suika.jpg (800x800, 138.32K)

Ukraine is clearly in the wrong for allowing their citizens to have weapons now. Lay down those arms Ukraine, or you can't call yourselves Christians.

Attached: 1543799886427.jpg (668x960, 114.95K)

Fuck Russia.

Ok, tell me how is Russia in the wrong for starting the invasion?
Really want to know what is the issue with invading other country?

A lot of the pro-putin post in /pol are done by wumaos an the equivilant in russia. REgardless, A sovereign state cannot demand another sovereign state to not act in its best interest.

Everyone involved suffers now. Russian farmers don't deserve to starve to death because Putin decided to invade another country.

The fetal alcohol syndrome is showing in this one. Your poor whore mother couln't wait 9 months wihtout a drink , I dont blame her if i was carrying such a sack of useless shit too I would drink

It’s true, gun owners aren’t slaves and Christianity is just a Jewish goy enslaving psyop.

>Really want to know what is the issue with invading other country?
you may learn the answer to this firsthand one day

Can someone explain me rationally without having to listen about feelings for farmers and shit?

>It’s true, gun owners aren’t slaves and Christianity is just a Jewish goy enslaving psyop.
i'm jewish and this isn't really true. judaism, christianity, and islam are all a stack of pleb-enslaving psyops which build on the shoulders of prior pleb-enslaving psyops to "grandfather in" additional credibility

one could indeed probably reasonably argue it's based on the foundation of judaism, the original abrahamic psyop, but at this point psyop attribution has transitioned from personhood to non-corporeal memehood. the psyop orchestrator exists solely within the collective consciousness of swaths of humanity

(and if it isn't obvious from my post, I'm an atheist. followers of judaism, christianity, and islam are all mindlessly executing programs inscribed in the psyches of their parents. much like genes can be responsible for heritable diseases, memes can be responsible for heritable psyops)

>You guys don't actually support Russia, right?
Maybe...

We Americans do it all the time.

Nothing about the human condition is rational, brainlet. Go be autistic somewhere else.

Pope francis is scum and he should be executed for being a traitor, the worst people truly does come from this country.

>Declare that you want nuclear weapons and admittance to NATO while you're in the middle of an 8 year genocide after a CIA funded and run coup
What did you want Putin to do? Just let the Donbas become uighurs?

Kys ironic weeb

Biden is a senile fuck and all the neolibs and neocon shilling for world war 3 should exiled to the Central African Republic.

I don't support Russia but the media shilling for Ukraine is just fucking nuts

no i support Russia kys anime is for trannies

Pope Francis is a fucking degenerate tool for the globalist elites and does not represent Christianity. People have a God-given right to our themselves and 100% support Ukrainians being given weapons why the hell would I not support free AK-47s for everyone

this. I just don't care about Russia at all. not my problem. however the media shilling along with every Iraq war monger lying and shilling so hard for WW3, makes me know any Ukraine support is wrong.

No, but it's nuanced.

I hate Western-lead world order as in today, so you can see I'm a bit leaning to Ruskies side. But, I can understand why Ukrainians fight hard like there's no tomorrow. I also understand why Poles hates Ruskies, even though Poland is NATO member. I don't dismiss any Ruskies oopsies during battle, as you can see on Twitter.

Ukrainians choose to side with Western through Maidan revolution, so Ukrainians must defend their ideal until death.

Ukrainians have to defend their own revolution with their blood. Literally.

PETTAN PETTAN TSURUPETTAN
PETTAN PETTAN TSURUPETTAN
PETTAN PETTAN MOCHIPETTAN
PETTAN PETTAN MUNE PETTAN

Attached: __ibuki_suika_touhou_drawn_by_nishiuri__e4ff4e1f2662fa76a98124e028150d74.png (1024x1515, 1.57M)

post iq

kek state of this board

Really low effort slide thread. Reported

> but Russia is clearly in the wrong for starting an invasion

What is an invasion? I doubt the Ukranians asked for their color revolution or to have a jewish president installed. This could just as easily be argued to be a liberation.

That said no, I don't support Russia because Putin is another kike supporting the great replacement. He's just in competition with the other cabal of kikes.

I only support busting fat loads to touhous.

>announcing a report
oh my newfag russian shill

SEX WITH SUIKA!