Biolab theory

Is it true? It’s the only explanation I can think of for the unreal coordinated attacks on Russia

Attached: 0EABE5B5-1589-4C67-B460-99306B6A3A16.jpg (900x618, 293.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-60522505
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

finner

Let that disgusting thing die...

That'll buff right out

Is it smiling? I can't tell when they smile.... Prognathic retarded apes.

>ywn be her slave

Attached: sasha johnson white man slave.jpg (614x238, 25.67K)

Would be a great wife for the American half-head BLM statue nigger

What's wrong with its head?

It's a nigger.

iirc she got shot, most likely by another black

I believe apes showing teeth is a sign of aggression.

Attached: 1595724325417.jpg (741x568, 73.3K)

you can tell this is staged because the oxygen isn't over her mouth even

She headbutted a bullet of diversity and inclusion.
Johnson was the head of BLM UK and was on the way to gaining some real power, then she got shot at a party by some gangbangers and BLM basically died in the UK.
No one knows who did it because the witnesses don't talk to cops, although apparently, the reason the trial collapsed if for 'reasons that could not be discussed in an open court' whatever the fuck that means.

Yes it's true the the CCP collaborated with globalists, and engineered a deadly bat virus to infect humans, then released the virus. It's all true.

Attached: 1585448110819.jpg (1812x1242, 567.03K)

Well, the Russians seem to believe it's true, which is probably the more important point.

>'reasons that could not be discussed in an open court'
spooks

yes, the black gang members at the house she was staying at got into a turf war with another black gang, exchange of bullets she copped one right in the brain, she ain't getting better. no loss either she was a race-baiting cunt who wanted whites to be enslaved despite her own ancestors being actual slave owners.

>'reasons that could not be discussed in an open court' whatever the fuck that means.

means the four suspects they caught and have now released were working for the UK govt.

Russia is literally showing the NWO to be a farce. It’s like when you make a woman look bad and the group turns and it becomes about how you’re a bad person.

And she got shot by a fellow nigger , god has a good sense of humor

White people will be paying for her and caring for her until she dies. So in a way she was right.

Exactly.

Latest BBC article said she was shot 'at close range', it's fucking sussy.
bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-60522505

>a nigger called sasha
disgusting

Remember then the Taliban took over afghanistan?
The Ukrainian soldiers abandoned and forgotten at the base in Kabul raised the Russian flag.
They explained to the Taliban that Ukrainians and Russians are one people. In support of this, they showed Putin's article.
Desperate Georgians and Romanians who are there, are trying to raise the Russian flag too. The Ukrainians expose them before the Taliban: after all, Putin's article does not say anything about Romanians, Georgians and other gypsies

Attached: 1645816786022.jpg (1024x785, 146.65K)

not the first time I've heard of these biolabs. credibility is increasing

I think that twitter thread on Ukrainian biolabs got nuked

white doctors and nurses and providing her free round-the-clock medical treatment. white taxpayers are paying for it.