Russia isn't based

>prostitution bars rampant
>aids is rampant
>drug use is rampant
>male on male rape is rampant
Anyone who has been to a third world shirt hole knows what a prostitution bar is. Fuck off mutts. Everyone knows you have never left your country

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (904x864, 85.07K)

Based

sounds familiar to an other certain european country at one point in history

I love Russian prostitutes.

Three decades of humiliation is over.

I love how other mutts pretend to know shit about another country

OH FUCK

Anyone who still supports Putin is a fucking retard. He isn't based. To all the weirdo Christian right wingers who simp cause he's supposed to be east Orthodox and is kinda conservative let me remind you he's literally using mussies (Chechnya) to invade a historically Christian people to and will get ride of the true patriots who care about a people future such as the azov battalion and right wing volunteer regiments. If he captures Ukraine it's gonna turn into the same shit hole corrupt non based space that Russia currently is. Ukraine was on the path to greatness. The azov battalion and based population was soon to gain power, the dream for Any Forums tards was on the move until tardmir pootin shat on it. Putin has stated one of the main reasons he invaded was just this. To get ride of the "neo-nazis". Honestly I don't really see him or that shit oligarchy caring that much about anyone other than themselves. Long story short Russia is embarrassing itself with it's military action and God let's hope Ukraine doesn't fall.

Enjoy your stds faggot. I wouldn't touch a Russian whore with a 10 foot pole because 6/10 times ahe has stds

Fuck Russia.
>Posting a Pepe with a shitty watermark on it

Attached: 1646186521032.jpg (904x864, 98.75K)

>Never left your country

Here come the kikes

Attached: 904738672364.jpg (640x359, 38.11K)

>everyone I don't like is kike accept the Donald MIGA
Fuck. You need to go back to l*ddit

I hope nuclear war wipes out you retarded boomers

Juden-
sau

MIGA!!!

Prostitution is based though.

>Put Muslims on the front lines so they get shot instead of the whites.

Why does nobody seem to get this?

Male on male rampant?? In jails I asume

>brags about having taken part in sodomy
>disparages those who are traditional and love having roots and a solid foundation
you're just an insufferable smug faggutte.

like the entire west

>Never experienced underage prostitution thanks to Semion Mogilevich
You are dumb as fuck. Girls as young as 8 are sold their thanks to Semion Mogilevich a Jewish man who installed Putin into power. Him and Putin are still friends to this day. He is the most powerful drug trafficker/human traffickers/arms dealers

I never said I did take part in faggot. Just have seen it. How do you think aids spreads so rampantly throughout Russia. Dumbass faggot

Yeah that’s not okay. But normal prostitution is.

Sounds like america

christcucks are literally kike-larpers

You forgot to turn off your proxy shill user. That said every country that isn't America is a 3rd world shithole

Hi ivan

And… It isn’t about supporting anyone. It is about staying out of regional conflicts that don’t concern us. You can take the Bushist “if you aren’t with us you’re with the terrorists” talking points back to the Bush era.
NOT MY PROBLEM

Attached: 4FCDFBBD-6D88-47DA-88B2-E3BF96FFB4EC.gif (510x510, 801.53K)

Now you're not making any sense.

If they fuck the eurocucks!!!! They're BASED!!!!!!

You don't know who is Semion Mogilevich? I suggest you dyor boomer faggot. I hope the nuclear holocaust wipes you out

I don't think anyone really claims that Russia is the paradise kingdom that we seek. Our entire world sucks, that's why it's called globohomo.

sounds like any europoor city

Attached: 1645960709629.jpg (976x549, 183.28K)

Not really Semion Mogilevich controls the entire Russian mafia globally. Even controls a airport in Russia. Nothing illegal comes in or out of Russia without his permission

You have no idea how big the Russian mafia is do you faggot? It's the largest criminal organization in the world