Please for the love of the God isn't there ANYTHING that we can use to attack this column of invaders...

Please for the love of the God isn't there ANYTHING that we can use to attack this column of invaders. It literally screams for Motti. Bayraktars, artilley, javelin squads please fucking anythiiiing.

Attached: 60954220_303.jpg (700x394, 84.3K)

It's not a real war you fucking retard

FISH IN A BARREL

Attached: Highway of Death 1991.jpg (1268x1600, 381.6K)

Why is the Ghost of Kyeev taking them out?

*isn't

why bother they ran out of gas already

*wild roach drone approach*

LOL

>the people lining up convoys for 40 miles are apparently losing to people who can't even attack said convoy

Where there's a will there's a way

Attached: highway-of-death1.jpg (800x531, 170.41K)

Doesn't anyone else notice how these satellite images of Russian convoys being pushed by the MSM are obviously fake? Or is it just me?

My boomer dad unironically said this verbatim after seeing the convoy on fox news

>motti
Literally every Finn is screaming internally FUCKING MOTTI THEM. It is in our genes.

Revippä pääs irti. Saatanan juutalaisten kyrvän imiä oot.

The ghost of kiev. But he is on sabatical.

The media lied about the size, with the sat company claiming they took 'double pictures' it's not MILES AND MILES LONG OMGG

Leftist realizing ukr*nes time is up

At this turning point in world history, everyone is asking: WHERE ARE THE AVENGERS?

Warcrime and criminal prosecutions if literally any other country had done this.

Attack it with the incorrect pronouns you soft cunt

Why?

meds, chang

Attached: 135087561.png (765x789, 802.95K)

Why don't we do the same to the column of invaders flooding up through our southern border?
Maybe because this is all theater between kike controlled puppet states?

Just shut it, you fag.

No one wants your frozen shithole.

Russia has enough space and resources.

And ice.

Lol.

>Where there's advanced satellite-guided missile systems against sandnigger retards in toyotas there's a way

Have to tried printing off tweets about how mad they make you and carpet bombing the convoy with them?

I'm drink and stupid, what do your leaf eyes see?