Haha NATO bros Russia is bad at fighti-

What's going on bros?

Attached: Screenshot_20220302-014634_Brave.jpg (710x703, 136.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PvY6YQH9kE4&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

russia is dessintegrating the ukrainian NATO hordes, no hohol propaganda will change that fact (btw they claimed today to have destroyed, wait for it, EIGHT HUNDRED RUSSIAN VEHICLES IN OOONNNNEEEEE SINGLE STRIKE)

This guy can't even math.
Whi gets their news from Twitter
(Avg 38 minute response)

Note how stamps are never presented

Yeah how is the average person not getting whiplashed from the constant
>UKRAINIANS ARE WINNING
To
>UKRAINIANS ARE BEING SLAUGHTERED WE NEED HALP
Every 2 minutes. Something quite clearly does not add up there

>trained by nato
that never works out.
youtube.com/watch?v=PvY6YQH9kE4&t=1s

this, if hohols stop playing the Kiev Bob card 24/7 mabey the west will do anything to help them, but is so hard when you are overwhelming defeating russia to try to bring the whole gang to your fight

every day this war drags on, Russia is pushed closer to total economic melt down and more sanctions

Attached: putin_master_class.png (640x737, 368.66K)

tfw Putin turns this into his own forever war ala Iraq and gets to consolidate his enemies in one singular battlespace.

Dude played too much paradox games

You can only engage a certain amount of troops at certain geographical points. Modern war isnt a meatgrinder where you just throw bodies into machine gun fire

I was told that by monday they will crashed. But I think it's wednesday there

just a question for you, what's the alternative? NATO broke promisses and expanded east non-stop when russia does nothing, then what? russia should wait to be yugoslaved? they should just play nice until a preemptive strike come to their door? tell me sun tzu, what should have you done in his heave pants?

They have already switched to CIPS. They don't care about being banned from SWIFT.

Demons told me the same thing.

Attached: 621e8bbb20302760ef6e5bfc.jpg (460x258, 17.28K)

In 6 days Russia did more in ukraine than USA in 10 years in Vietnam and 20 years in afghanistan.

>muh sanctions
Only people with little tiny penises think sanctions mean anything at all.

strange, I was told the same about Keef falling lmao
if i was Putin, i'd stage a coup instead of invade
this invasion is a disaster
yeah, they are now a chinese puppet state, and no, they do care about being from SWIFT because all of the export infrastructure is to Europe
Boeing just stopped sending parts to Russia so no more planes
Russia is unironically more ecnomically isolated than Iran, what the fuck..

They react the same way to sanctions as we do to our 30 trillion dollar debt

As a Bulgarian who can hear what Bulgarians say and what other Eastern Europeans think,

I can assure you that these sanctions will not exist in a month. Two at most. People here would literally hunt down and brutalize their leaders if some faggot ass sanctions at the orders of an overseas country cause starvation. We do not have an economy to do this. And our leaders are going to learn it the hard way.

The same goes for Germany but it is hidden beneath 10 layers of military-grade propaganda.

OP find better sources than a child molester

Attached: 1645823365603.jpg (480x1040, 74.43K)

>every day this war drags on
You guys talk like it’s been 10 years.

Imagine thinking a successful invasion is the same as nation building.

they believed their own propaganda, all the reporting from the first day or two was the cannon fodder that got lost and/or didn't know what was happening.

Attached: f7d6950ffc4e625bd75a94f875d39e7b.png (680x760, 454.2K)

>what’s going on
>blood for the blood god
lol
lmao

that's one spiffy unmeme

Attached: Believe In The Beat.jpg (1200x675, 176.88K)

Kek too true

Delusional. Everyone I know wants even more sanctions. The most rabid ones are my eastern European friends, some who have spent the last entire week protesting.

Russia will kneel or die.

Sure, I'm willing to buy that, but the damage is already done, state sanctions are okay, but this domino effect is reaching private enterprises
Maersk and all the other freight shippers banned Russia, this means Russia has to manually import containers, Boeing banned them, so no more parts for repair, no google and apple, no McDonalds, no FIFA and EUFA, volleyball championship cancelled, it would take me a day to list everything
ruble collapsing, some banks insolvent, central banking halting trade, spiking interest to 20%
I have never seen anything like this
no wonder China is steering clear

They were just holding back so that they could take the unvaccinated Ukrainians captive

This is why I’m personally not stressing the shill influx. People have short attention spans they’ll have moved on from this in 3 weeks times when the novelty wears off.