Wage cucks can afford a house in Russia

With the decline of the ruble, housing is super cheap in Russia now.

Attached: comfie.jpg (2666x1877, 357.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homedetails/3420-N-Twin-City-Hwy-Nederland-TX-77627/50406891_zpid/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tank ruble
>russians panic sell
>buy the entire russian housing market
>rent it back to russians

jews always win SHALOM

Attached: 1646154698232.jpg (1024x610, 91.93K)

it's like Canada but actually affordable

how it looks from above

Attached: Housing 'development' in Russia.jpg (828x1033, 300.07K)

gag.

No
That's not the houses from OPs pic

You're a list or you're stupid
Fuckoff

You're jealous

That's still expensive, you can buy a bigger house in Brazil, with an actual land, not just this communal plot for about 100.000 USD

liar

Brazil got niggers galore

source?

Why are those houses in some weird anglo style?

Only if you live in a shit city outside the capitals

So does Russia, white niggers to be exact, drunks, junkies and criminals of all kinds, I don't think you can run away from this fact that you will have to deal with annoying minorities in any western country, maybe somewhere like Switzerland but you will have to pay a premium for that, which I had the money it's an investment that I would make just not to see any niggers anymore

Living in a big city is the first big mistake one can make when deciding where to move in Brazil, I'm quite happy living in a small city here in the south

Attached: gramado.png (899x896, 2.08M)

You can buy same shit in Eastern Europe and you wont have to live in Commie ZOG country fuck Ruskies !

how do you find women living in a small city?

and job*

I don't know, but living in places like Moldova doesn't seem like an upgrade to me, at least Russians got a decent infrastructure, Eastern Europe is the sort of place that would make an apartment building put of a decommissioned nuclear power plant

I can buy a whole subdivision, and keep all the russians out.

Yeah but then you'd have to live in Russia.

Attached: 1626215196131.jpg (252x184, 4.62K)

damn user thats just evil enough to be whats happening

It's about to be nuked though

Attached: 1646145692216m.jpg (1024x797, 113.56K)

On the regards to women, you have to date the local women, so you can't screw up because if you got a bad reputation nobody is going out with you and you have to move out of town, and about jobs, we got stores, factories and farms of our own, everything is about agriculture or making and fixing machinery, it's enough to employ all the population in town and at the same time, doesn't leave room for outsiders unless you are willing to invest and open your own business

Attached: gramado.jpg (1000x1250, 645.1K)

fucking hell. OP's pic looked pretty normal but this is copy and paste chicom levels we're reaching

That's a shit price dude. Rural France has homes that sell for 50k

A town very close to mine got a single black btw, I believe she has a clothing factory of some sort, it was all over the news when she came kek

uh still looks retarded. you can get this in texas. good jobs and less freezing siberia
zillow.com/homedetails/3420-N-Twin-City-Hwy-Nederland-TX-77627/50406891_zpid/

Have you ever been to Japanese Brazil? How is it compared to the rest of Brazil?

>super cheap
I paid the same amount for my house and it near twice as big isn't a condo and I have a yard.

no it doesn't, it looks like this

Attached: saburovo.png (1288x961, 2.35M)

Those aren't houses but it looks nice

lol yeah but don't forget... IT'S IN RUSSIA YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGER LOL

>200k glorified apartment in the USSR
This is a discount?

$220k USD for a Russian is like $1M for an American.

That's expensive as hell for a cramped townhouse.

That's pretty typical price for Ohio. Russia is probably nicer, but here you can speak English

there are some cheap homes in Ukraine
if you don't mind fixer uppers

Attached: ukraine housing2.jpg (1169x780, 243.86K)

Looks very American inspired. It has the McMansion vibe to it

Do mutts really.

Attached: melt.jpg (322x396, 29.86K)

You are using a famous tourist town as an example. 99% of small cities in Brazil are not like Gramado.