North American Affair

sup burgers, fuck Europe, not our problem. Let discuss North America.
Can someone explain to me why the USA does not already own the Baja Peninsula? It's rightfully ours, isn't it? Tons of coast line, separated from mainland mexico. For christs sake, its separated from Mexico by the Gulf of...you guessed it...CALIFORNIA. If only Polk got his way...

Should we take anything else? would be childs play if you ask me. If the tyrants want war, I'll give them a war. One that benefits the AMERICAN CITIZEN

Attached: HowPolkSawThings.jpg (640x491, 44.38K)

why?

why what?

>why the USA does not already own the Baja Peninsula?
Trash land. Too many spics.

fuck that we need to annex canada

Fuck off and take your Hispanic pipe dreams with you.

>Trash land. Too many spics.
Parts of the Gulf of California are a UNESCO World Heritage Site you stupid nigger. wtf are you talking about?

Kek, you can not control your negros and trannys and you expect to do something like this.
Nice joke

>United Nations
Typical shitskin.

>Kek, you can not control your negros and trannys
you're right, I can't, I am just a private citizen. if the people trusted me to lead in this time of darkness, I would have the confidence to show them the light

>wanting to annex the literal worst part of mexico
ishygddt

>Typical shitskin.
fuck outta here. my ancestors came over on the mayflower. Im merely using it as an example. I have many friends with fortressess in cabo that would love to retire there in UNITED STATES TERRITORY

For me, Canada definitely needs to be balkanized. You can really exploit their energy and mineral resources if you separate the Rockies and the Great Planes from the rest of the trannies in BC, Ottawa/Ontario and the Maritimes. Canada's dominance of the Arctic is a threat to our sovereignty.

I would love to see that, however, I worry that would provoke European interests. whereas, mexico, no one gives a shit.

Canada would be better for eastern seaboard access to the Arctic.

fuck it yeah, why don't we have complete domain over the entire NA continent? why are we in europe, middle east when liberty still has fertile ground to seed in our hemisphere. these are questions I ask myself

Fucking try, faggot

Attached: 1F7015A6-4722-4567-AA52-787EF999FE1D.jpg (1600x927, 631.07K)

hey mexi bro, i come in peace but yeah good luck
>pic related
we'd love to buy it. how much? $1T? that should fund your corrupt as shit government for a couple years

Attached: smokeemfireandbombs.jpg (800x1000, 141.53K)

Why dont you just overthrow your shit government and petition to join the US?

my sides....good one fren

Attached: A Hawk missile is fired at Launch Complex No 32.jpg (3000x2400, 3.45M)

>Gulf of Mexico
Give it back. You can have Haiti instead.

Attached: Viceroyalty_of_the_New_Spain_1800_(without_Philippines).png (1600x1192, 645.43K)

>why?
this, its not like you want to put an oil pipeline through our country and we dont wanna, we alrady are puppets to the gringoes and the cartels are cia