Polacks are in a cult

You idiots have started a new dumb religious cult

You are so far from reality now and keep doubling down and moving on to more retarted shit

Get cussed out on here if you don’t follow the group think

You are not free thinkers you are just really stupid people trying to save their ego from being wrong all the time

It’s really funny to see it come to its end

Attached: 9F802F47-E1FF-4F7C-98F9-026C49EDF01D.jpg (336x575, 152.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-uGAOpl7vZU
bitchute.com/video/mA6iSpAy2BAV/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/-uGAOpl7vZU

Lol you cry when someone cussed out

>Any Forums is all one person
>we
>you
>us

kys cringe case

Worrying about the future of the white race
And things like that is a cope for being a social reject and incel
Same with the hating women
And all the other dumb shit you believe

Can you elaborate on this group think cult?
List some agreed upon beliefs pls.

Attached: filedeleted-res.gif (127x13, 317)

You guys all post the same shit
And require loyalty to some very dumb beliefs

Get way too angry when people point out all the shit you have been wrong about

ememver q?

suck a monke (putin) dick

Tim's basically Sam Hyde done correctly. Funny, not a pedo psychopath, can actually do standup, and not Jewish. Achieved Sam's dream of getting in good with Joe Rogan without any weasel tricks.
The only blemish is that he's a homo, but that's still better than the faggot Sam has become.

Attached: ElXoAgpXUAIpdyp.jpg (1400x1400, 264.44K)

That is some seriously ironic shit OP. Good luck with everything.

Attached: EIJG9ZlU0AA3jwe.jpg (864x1152, 115.51K)

bla bla bla you dumb fucking anglonigger, spare me your therapist talk. go have a kale smoothie and do some power yoga or whatever it is anglo men like to do for leisure.

Slava Kurvaina!

What era of Sam Hyde is Tim even slightly like?

Da joos
Cringe white supremacy
Cringe anti vaxx
Now being pro Russia just to be contrarians

It’s all there and you know it , no half baked snarky response saves you from the retardation you have been spewing for 6 years

As opposed to freeze your bank account if you don't follow the group think.

Back when Sam was trying (pretending in retrospect if you ask me) to be political and guested on Gavin McInnes and shit. Tim's the real deal tho if you ask me.

Attached: YLYekxc.jpg (2048x1152, 119.45K)

He thinks poltards are some of the stupidest people on earth lol

Ho lee fuk, that guy looks eerily similar to me. WTF is going on?

Attached: 1502002933494.png (394x397, 226.04K)

You are a retard who is accusing others of falling prey to their own cognitive biases when you yourself are falling prey to confirmation bias
>ememver q?
You mean the thing that many people called out from the beginning as bullshit and not longer after became a laughingstock? The thing that moved from here to reddit and its own boards on voat and 8ch? You're a fucking goober

Lurk moar.
None of these things are agreed upon, but like most great ideas, the creamiest ones rise to the top.
If you are one of the unlucky people with a mid-wit iq and lack an inner monologue, I would understand your seethe at some of the things you struggle to comprehend.

Attached: 1593841174838.jpg (400x400, 19.75K)

He wouldn't be aware of so much shit were it not for the chans

Do NOT compare Tim to Sam fucking Hide

Why? Tim's way funnier anyway, Sam really dropped off the wagon and have been doing stupid shit like chasing Idubbz and other ecelebs for attention.

>da joos
Lurk moar retard. If you don't see that jews occupy a disproportional amount of powerful roles in society you are fucking BLIND. You can hardly criticize them for anything at all, even for the evil things zionists regularly do. Call them out for bombing children and you can get cancelled, and if you try to boycott them you might be denied government contracts. Seems a little odd and extreme, no? Anyone else the government would do that for?
I don't know what prevents you from connecting the dots but I do know you come across like a massive FAGGOT

Idubbz approached him you misinformed retard

Yeah and Sam pretended that Idubbz wasn't going to release it and cut his own vid to get attention and double dip on merch. He's a massive smarmy jew and Ill take Tim over him any day.

Lmao they only froze the bank accounts of people blocking roads to get them to leave
They also unfroze them after
But you idiots have to be hyperbolic to feel special

Also can never be honest about anything

I don’t post this to convince you , post this so new people don’t get sucked into your fucked up beliefs

Nice spacing fag, I checked out this week. I am over the WW3 chicken little threads.

Tim's voice sounds like a gay doug stanhope

How do you know he was going to release it before that? The footage was shot way before either released their videos. I don't see them as comparable, they take entirely different approaches to things

You realize you are here forever yes?

tl;dr Dillon is tryhard

bitchute.com/video/mA6iSpAy2BAV/

Attached: long-crested-eagle.jpg (338x450, 30.47K)

>da joos
You mean kikes? Why are you spelling words like a child? There are no women here, quit that cutesy shit.

Yah sure we can trust our diligent media to take the government to task if the the government just happened to forget to unfreeze some accounts. You're such a slave and I pray for the day I get to fire bomb you families house.

people like you are why Jews win so easily with their tricks

Lol your dumb , all that shit is agreed upon , so cringe that you are never honest

I don’t say how smart I am, that’s what poltards do to deflect

All you guys have been doing in this thread are coping and seething lmao

Incel hands started this thread.
Pic related

Attached: niggerspeak.jpg (720x733, 120.87K)

>post this so new people don’t get sucked into your fucked up beliefs
Oh, how fortunate they are to have you, the self appointed crusader of truth to help guide them away from the darkness. Quit lying to yourself, nobody is going to be convinced by you just making accusations with no critical engagement. You might have some personality disorder that makes you feel like people will listen, but you are nor convincing and probably wouldn't be able to argue your points well

Shut the fuck up leaf. You let an english teacher take over your country, faggot.

>Roses are red
>violets are blue
>OP is a faggot

ofc this site is full of garbage, anybody who doesnt just enjoy the fuckery is lost beyond repair, lmao

Attached: troll.png (1272x717, 327.71K)

You're a faggot

eat shit, chud

The Chans are separate from the people who come on here and no they don’t break anything
They just regurgitate other peoples info and digging
Whitney Webb for example

And you have no idea that even Sam sits on canned footage for years before it's edited to something consumable. The only fast shit he puts out faste are shitty instagram snippets or his podcast. Idubbz and Sam were in on it together the whole time and stirred drama on both their ends to maximize the impact.
If you can't spot basic jew tricks like that then there is no hope for you.