twitter.com/TrueNorthCentre/status/1494358600080404481

CANADA TO GOES AGAINST THE US DONORS
youtu.be/Qisd2juHvps

==LIVESTREAMS==
supportfreedom.net/
>Toronto protest
youtu.be/N55Z0lSwu2Y

>== NEWS UPDATES! ==
One chain of the US convoy was measured at 31 miles long! What are you waiting?

Canadian bank users are withdrawing money at a rate unprecedented
theparadise.ng/trudeaus-power-grab-caused-a-bank-run-that-could-destroy-canada/

Veteran march form Vancouver to Ottawa
>lifesitenews.com/news/canadian-vet-starts-march-across-canada-to-take-our-freedoms-back-and-support-the-trucker-freedom-convoy/

OTTAWA
>The convoy disolved after Castro Jr. sent the Stasi to attack it.
>Castro Jr. revoke Emergency Act
youtube.com/watch?v=roZfQUYNewU
>Ottawa is still in state of Emergency due to the fake arson
youtube.com/watch?v=NTZvqqbshWM
>Tamara Lich and Pat king are still denied bails and are political prisoners
postguam.com/the_globe/world/convoy-leader-denied-bail-as-canadian-officials-warn-of-unrest/article_9926802c-9466-11ec-bbc5-e3b11f33c9b0.html

HELPFUL LINKS
>Convoy Info
>(American)
thepeoplesconvoy.org/

>Nice if you have time. Vet on Nuremburg
rumble.com/vuqduh-legal-and-ethical-roots-of-freedom-convoy.html
>How to leave Canada if you are not vaccinated and you fear the communist regime
kmswinkels.medium.com/how-to-leave-canada-if-you-are-not-vaccinated-b1af4f95efda

THIS IS OUR LAST CHANCE TO DEFEAT TYRANNY. GO TO PROTEST EVERY WEEKEND. BE PEACEFUL AND REMEMBER THAT GOD IS WITH US.

Previous Thread:

Attached: tom boy saber of red ass bikini surf board anime girl beach.jpg (850x904, 255.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf
youtu.be/7BeWgMtFtyg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

damn jannies smoked the last one

Lol still trying to make this a thing after the whole country made you a laughing stock?

ah mel you man

Attached: mel gibson doing okay sign.jpg (341x325, 19.1K)

it's a life but somebody has to do it.

Attached: senator armstrong.png (867x766, 627.58K)

Lol spamming this because no one cares anymore?

for some reason jannies stickied biden state of the union, dont why the fuck they did it

Doesn't seem odd at all. Edgy kids used it either seriously or ironically and still do to this day. Especially if they're on here/don't like us because they want to be cute about it. It's kind of e-famous and has been since the van exploded. There's STILL maskfags running around pretending to be that Whacky Hacker Anonymous, all while posting pics of themselves holding Guy Fawkes masks and bragging about learning FOR LOOP and listing all their personal info because they're retarded relative newfags. When kikebook wasn't just for boomers you could find lots of former MySpace kids doing shit like that. There's videos still being posted with that credo and it's variations, both by people thinking they're speaking for an actual group on here and those just aping it for their own cause.

Add in that "Anonymous" was infiltrated with antifa-like moralfags because of the gigantic pile of cancer-attraction that was 2008 and of course they're going to feel comfortable spouting it. Fits everything I've seen since it started happening to present day, hasn't changed, just the names saying it. Meant to reply in the original thread but you niggers let it die on page 10 while I was afk.

Attached: tortoise.jpg (458x615, 102.58K)

Bros I've been doing fit for a while now and people started commenting on my physique.

my favorite so far has been
>"You have like a 1950s gangster who's gonna be the shit out of you body."

Just thought I'd post some motivation! You can do it too!

Attached: e39.png (1022x1146, 626.23K)

hang in there bro

Also!

Attached: Stay_Hydrated!.png (500x345, 85.6K)

Dunno what words are missing from that quote, but I'm proud of you.

Attached: 1411927158127.jpg (798x582, 52.06K)

Pfizer mRNA injury data: Adverse Events of Special Interest: Start at Page 30
phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf
APPENDIX 1. LIST OF ADVERSE EVENTS OF SPECIAL INTEREST
1p36 deletion syndrome;2-Hydroxyglutaric aciduria;5'nucleotidase increased;Acoustic
neuritis;Acquired C1 inhibitor deficiency;Acquired epidermolysis bullosa;Acquired epileptic
aphasia;Acute cutaneous lupus erythematosus;Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis;Acute
encephalitis with refractory, repetitive partial seizures;Acute febrile neutrophilic
dermatosis;Acute flaccid myelitis;Acute haemorrhagic leukoencephalitis;Acute
haemorrhagic oedema of infancy;Acute kidney injury;Acute macular outer retinopathy;Acute
motor axonal neuropathy;Acute motor-sensory axonal neuropathy;Acute myocardial
infarction;Acute respiratory distress syndrome;Acute respiratory failure;Addison's
disease;Administration site thrombosis;Administration site vasculitis;Adrenal
thrombosis;Adverse event following immunisation;Ageusia;Agranulocytosis;Air
embolism;Alanine aminotransferase abnormal;Alanine aminotransferase increased;Alcoholic
seizure;Allergic bronchopulmonary mycosis;Allergic oedema;Alloimmune
hepatitis;Alopecia areata;Alpers disease;Alveolar proteinosis;Ammonia abnormal;Ammonia
increased;Amniotic cavity infection;Amygdalohippocampectomy;Amyloid
arthropathy;Amyloidosis;Amyloidosis senile;Anaphylactic reaction;Anaphylactic
shock;Anaphylactic transfusion reaction;Anaphylactoid reaction;Anaphylactoid
shock;Anaphylactoid syndrome of pregnancy;Angioedema;Angiopathic
neuropathy;

Attached: adverse-events-of-special-interest.png.png (1024x768, 323.92K)

but for real the ukraine shit is retarded these days

>Gets completely ignored because of zog media psyopping every NPC to focus on some retarded local conflict on the other side of the planet.
All according to plan

Attached: 1644684798680.jpg (530x597, 39.62K)

>Start at Page 30
Read the whole thing from Page 1. Gives better context and you can see what groups it affects most and how likely each one is. There's pretty much a 1/5 chance someone will get some kind of medically-notable side effect. Women seem to get hit the hardest for pretty much everything.

This image inspires me to take up my old hobby of surfing

youtu.be/7BeWgMtFtyg
Live now Wellington NZ zogbots move on protest.was teargas being deployed earlier on a stream that dropped out.

>phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf

3.1.1. General Overview
It is estimated that approximately doses of BNT162b2 were shipped worldwide
from the receipt of the first temporary authorisation for emergency supply on 01 December
2020 through 28 February 2021.
Cumulatively, through 28 February 2021, there was a total of 42,086 case reports (25,379
medically confirmed and 16,707 non-medically confirmed) containing 158,893 events. Most
cases (34,762) were received from United States (13,739), United Kingdom (13,404) Italy
(2,578), Germany (1913), France (1506), Portugal (866) and Spain (756); the remaining
7,324 were distributed among 56 other countries.

Attached: pfizer-vaccine-injury-data.png (883x493, 65.48K)

KIWIBROS YOU CAN DO IT!

Attached: comfy_waifu.gif (360x202, 3.06M)

Holy damn kiwiprotest heating up for real!

>Read the whole thing from Page 1
You are correct. Page 30 is only useful if one wants to exerience the "holy shit" effect reading through the nasty effects documented.
>Still trying to find a way to visually present this with higest impact/lowest clutter.

Attached: vaxed.and.told.to.fuck.off.jpg (1170x1224, 215.84K)

Daily is stupid. You need to take breaks, especially if you're doing every muscle group each exercise day. Also this trash workout completely ignores the upper back so you'll end up with a muscle imbalance and be hunched forward like a gorilla from overdoing your chest. Also
>situps
Get that shit out of my face, the most retarded exercise in existence. Never post that image again. You want to work out? Look up Greyskull LP pdf

Attached: booba-pepe.gif (498x477, 127.27K)

LETS GO KIWIS they had good success with fire extinguishers (NOTED)

>they had good success with fire extinguishers (NOTED)
Absolutely!
In cold winter protests salt water balloons would probably also be effective!

>Zogbots zogging
>Maori war chant in background
>Bunch of shit being thrown at the cops
I LOVE MY KIWI BROTHERS IN FREEDOM

Attached: mah_nukka.jpg (922x882, 270.36K)