Why is China not using the opportunity to invade Russia?

I know Siberia is a shithole but there are a lot of mineral ressources china could use.

Attached: russian mineral map.jpg (700x434, 54.98K)

Because they are BFF
Still getting roast feed CIA propaganda

because this is hoi4 nigger

nukes, retard

CHINA IS WAITING TO TAKE SIBERIA FROM RUSSIA LATER

STILL NEEDS A FEW DECADES OF GLOBAL WARMING TO BECOME ARABLE LAND

>they are BFF
They aren't, but the enemy of my enemy is my friend. They both have bigger problems

Why invade when it could buy for cheap?

bc the CIA didnt make chink friends

they are busy taking taiwan

Because they don't care because they didn't have mainstream media telling them that's what to care about right now

china is transiting 1 million troops through russia to Ukraine right now

Why is America not taking this opportunity to invade Canada? The least we could do is start hunting the fucking Morlocks.

Attached: Morlocks.jpg (1183x869, 79.74K)

Why would you invade when you can just buy minging companies, land, mining rights and everything else on the cheap now that the ruble and the Russian economy is crashing and burning.

Because China, Russia, India, Iran, Venezuela, Syria, and a whole bunch of other countries are sick of getting shit on by the US and Europe and they’re banding together to do their own banking system to get away from SWIFT and break the US financial/military hegemony.

this but unironically

the whole intro to the invasion, now that I look back, can actually be summed up by the events that pop when you justify on another nation like
>putin questions ukrainian sovereignty
>putin angered by ukrainian posturing
etc.

Good point

LOL after this Russia will be their vassal. They don't even need to invade.

because that kind of jewish backstabbing behaviour is only normal for anglo kikes

Good. The Western sanctioning/banking system is WAY too powerful.

they're not as clumsy or as stupid as putin, they'll do it, and the russians won't see it coming, and it won't need air strikes

Literally no one would feel bad about nuking chinks.

but that is what's really going to start WW3

nobody gives a single fuck about THE ukraine and it's capital of KEEV, but if you try to mess with the judeosatanic NWO international finance domination, (((they))) WILL come after you with everything they can get the goyim to throw at you

The last time a major power tried to decouple from (((international))) capital was in 1933 and we all know how that went...

long term plans, china sees russia as a state in decline who will have to fall in line with beijing for protection against the west or be left to the wolves. in a coming decades you'll probably see russia just signing a treaty that gives back the territory they took from china in the 1800s

Why would they? China and Russia are like Israel and USA.

Do we know anything about the movement of Chinese troops inside the country? Can we expect anything from them?
To Taiwan or to Russia, it doesn't matter.

CHINA WILL NOT FORGET

Attached: 海兰泡惨案.jpg (352x387, 61.12K)