Why isn’t Russia using T-14 armatas?

Why isn’t Russia using T-14 armatas?

Attached: 49C01512-CFC0-4346-9572-A2484D47071C.jpg (1280x898, 234.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/wwnuv5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why not throw all the old soviet era junk thats been sitting around for decades in first for intel reasons?

good question, i think they have a lot of expired military equipment, that would want to get rid and sadly a lot of expendable soldiers too

Not enough of them. Out of planned 2000 they got only 20 done and in service. All modern military vehicles you see are either show off or just support units. Majority of Russian army uses whatever left from Soviet era.

Because they can't afford to use them lol.

They're disposing of old obsolete military trash. It's been a while since they've had the opportunity. I wonder how they decided who should be the poor sons of bitches that have to drive those soviet shit mobiles. Probably some form of punishment in the military.

Attached: 1472285114525.jpg (200x200, 8.74K)

I guess nobody wants to be the guy who lost a group of expensive new tanks in an ambush.

Obviously, NATO is closely looking in weapons and tactics Russia uses in Ukraine. Ukraine is not powerful, so why use new tank if you can utilisy previous generation. Armata is keeping in secret for future war with NATO.

you have 14, you cant use them because you cant afford to. americans dropped a MOAB to kill like 10 sandnnigers for no reason and they didnt bat an eye

Attached: R.png (805x799, 669.5K)

Why is Putin not saending in the IRONMEN in exoskeleton suits!?

>see three hundred thousand posts about ukranians armed with javelins
>send your most outdated ancient garbage military equipment first
>wait for loudmouth zelenskyy to say on national tv they've ran out of javelins, please send american US dollaroos at $lovetelaviv on cashapp or to my ETH address at-
>send the rest
why the fuck would you send the expensive shit first against people you know for a fact are armed with AT weapons?
would you?

COZ IT DOESNT FUCKING EXIST
how behind are you on any kind of info?
top is the "finished armatas" they "showed off" during parade
bottom is how its supposed to look like, lol

Attached: 1643281203853.jpg (1533x1398, 325.58K)

Because the next generation of armored combat is being deployed instead.

Attached: flying tank.jpg (513x293, 23.95K)

>americans dropped a MOAB to kill like 10 sandnnigers
Exactly. Americans were always carpet bombing nations before step on ground. Russia providing denazification in brotherhood nation, thats why they move so slowly - to minimize victims among civilians.

user thats a T34 historical artifact

they made like 5 of them, they're still using t-72s as the basis of their entire armored core lol

>top is t-14 armata
but.. that's t-34-86.. or IS-2

They don’t need to.

What tank do the Yookies have that would be a match for it?

Probably nothing…and so why risk losing one to a Javelin or an AT mine?

T-34/85.

IS-2 is much larger.

they dont have a lot of them and i makes no sense sending your best stuff first. i think russia wants the ukies to spend their AT on old stuff and then the real invasion will use modern stuff

why should they that's for first world adversaries
I would be using the opportunity to get rid of obsolete equipment

Maybe initially, now it's a fucking shit show.

I do think that the Abrams would take one of these bad bios out. But the Javelin changes everything. Why risk a multi-Million dollar tank to a few thousand-dollar missile?

what a retarded question, almost as if a shill wrote it
you eat the food closest to expiration date first, if nothing else

More like a 100k $ missile, but the point stands

It's still in field trials, less than 100 exist. It is scheduled to enter full production by the end of this year, but it has only been delayed once so far therefore it is likely to get delayed again (big projects like this almost never get finished without multiple delays).

May be drug addict but still would

Attached: 1540122931978.png (2410x1602, 2.72M)

immigrants who signup for army get fasttracked citizenship, and im guessing, fasttracked to the expendables unit

>poor sons of bitches that have to drive those soviet shit mobiles
That's why they are usign the conscripts not the actual army volunteers

tanks are obsolete.

Attached: 1646116305295.jpg (3000x4199, 827.2K)

i remember being 12 years old looking at those cool books on tanks and shit and they had like future tanks..and they showed how future tanks would be "shorter" and faster and would basically be harder to hit..the drivers were like in a bubble..damn i miss the 90s

streamable.com/wwnuv5

>for future war with NATO.
>>for future war
Krokodil is a hell of a drug, the best outcome and the most likely is a new cold War, China siding with you and maybe even India.

Attached: 58e0d61f17eed1977059afb5a6bf4386.jpg (1080x1350, 210.26K)

kek ok time for bed thanks for one last laugh today

This. Might as well use it before it becomes even MORE technologically obsolete or just rust to shit

>the Javelin changes everything
You are retarded. All of you redditniggers picked up this idea from the media that a Javelin is some kind of magic spell that kills everything without any risk. It's a man portable ATGM, better than the rest but still less effective than any modern larger vehicle borne or crew serve ATGM and still requiring you to get way too close to a tank and its supporting infantry for comfort.

Attached: 1646185582696.jpg (800x533, 72.34K)

based

tiger tank is pure

if the western doesnt show it
it never happened

Because they don’t have any in service. The ones built pre-2022 were test runs. Production wasn’t scheduled to start until 2022, and the number of units ordered was dropped to 100. It’s highly doubtful that any have even been delivered to combat units yet

Pocket change.