Reddit Volunteer Mercenary Thread #10

>"Fuck Em, That's Why" Edition

>What's happening?
Redditors are taking the war into their own hands by dropping their entire lives and flying over to Ukraine to help fight.

>This is a guide they posted with general tips for foreign combat such as getting vaccinated and watching your microagressions (yes, really)
docs.google.com/document/d/1YF23pe8cY3BkdLMpvQgNuMo1WZ5vB5z8IlK9oYO5TdI/edit

>Some scammers have gotten wind of this movement and have used it as an opportunity to separate Reddit Heroes from their hard earned shekels. That's not nice!

>They've recently learned that they may be held to a 3 year contract. Watch them cope with that information here
reddit.com/r/volunteersForUkraine/comments/t4er9w/so_i_just_got_off_the_phone_with_the_ukrainian/

>Last Thread:

Attached: FuckEmThatsWhy.png (1394x2048, 409.36K)

we should help them getting to ukraine

Bump for kek

I HATE THE ANTICHRIST!!! I HATE THE ANTICHRIST!!! I HATE THE ANTICHRIST!!! I HATE THE ANTICHRIST!!! I HATE THE ANTICHRIST!!! I HATE THE ANTICHRIST!!! I HATE THE ANTICHRIST!!! I HATE THE ANTICHRIST!!! I HATE THE ANTICHRIST!!! I HATE THE ANTICHRIST!!! I HATE THE ANTICHRIST!!! I HATE THE ANTICHRIST!!! I HATE THE ANTICHRIST!!! I HATE THE ANTICHRIST!!!

Attached: fuck nato fuck zog fuck jews.jpg (209x241, 12.64K)

cant wait to see them on liveleak.

>Okay redditor-9956, pose for the seig heil on telegram
>"What?"

Attached: 1636876271314.png (737x727, 669.19K)

Attached: 1646183936147.jpg (1440x522, 84.24K)

totally fucking disconnected from reality

What a man.

Attached: 1646183999725.jpg (1440x543, 112.91K)

Kek. It's great. I really hope they go.

I just want to alien invasion phy op to happen so bad.

Some of these guys are leaving kids behind.

Attached: fuckmykids.jpg (720x1600, 391.33K)

The virgin colonial zog universal government rule VS THE CHAD NATSOC RULE

Attached: not dying for zog let russia do what it wants nato btfo america.jpg (430x1952, 318.09K)

>world war 4 will be fought with forks and spoons

Well Any Forums, is it a death sentence?

Attached: 1646176701671.png (984x168, 26.5K)

do these redditniggers know this isn’t a video game?

Other then actually fight. That sounds scary and hard.

Any proof anyone has actually gone?

Honestly this reality of war might be a good life lesson for those who survive and rebuild their lives after this misguided attempt at playing heroes, not just for the retards going: but for passer-bys watching and supporting the shit show too.
Can't wait to see videos when inevitably one or more retards actually show up.

Attached: 1362465148684.jpg (480x480, 50.03K)

in only a little over 1 year my political enemies have:
>taken the poison jabs
>decided to go fight overseas to fight a war for a money laundering vassal state for deep state

bros how do we keep winning so hard by doing nothing?

Attached: 1645312693182.jpg (800x800, 232.11K)

Sadly the country we love hasn't existed for decades. We love an idealized memory of a better time. Our government made sure of that by installing corrupt politicians and herding in illegals and refugees to change our entire ethnic and political climate. This has been happening for a long time, but it really started to uptick to insane levels after 2001.

Attached: 1591338188000.jpg (720x777, 58.52K)

Nigger do find without father's I've heard.

wew,less one bad parent i guess

I mean sure. at least he's qualified. be a chef.

of course. not. that's why they think they can change their sex like in cartoons and anime.

Attached: how to tranny suicide kill itself lulz follow your leader.jpg (1396x2012, 920.02K)

pls go and find out

Zero, the media would interview them and never let them outside of queev for fear of "losing" propaganda being made when the corpse is found.

Attached: delusions.png (622x644, 60.27K)

Attached: 1646184130313.jpg (1440x474, 60.99K)

Yes. They are all double Vaxxed and out of shape. Running for some basic training is going to cause them to have heart failure.

i wonder if they will post obituaries

All talk, I hope some of them do go over and get slaughtered lmao. Bunch of faggots think fighting will be like an X-MEN movie

Attached: 164215661771154.png (540x540, 10.16K)

Wait you guys said we were winning!

Attached: WereWinningRight.png (751x206, 23.78K)

ffs dead plebitors is the best thing that may come from this war

These people have no idea what war is like. They're going in completely disassociated from the reality of it. They will die. It won't cinematic or awe inspiring. These people will bleed out on foreign soil while screaming for their mothers and gnashing their teeth.

back off reddit femcel we had the idea to groom refugess first

>My ex wife.
Dude is looking at a reason to get killed. But reddit being reddit is to fucking retarded to see this. Either way a bunch of vapid reddiot fags getting smoked into the dust is a good thing for the entire world, so I fully support their decision to go to war against Russia.

Make sure you leave them extra spicy Ivan, so we can laugh at them.

Why do so many of these people wanting to volunteer seem to be physically ill? Do they really think they're going to help when their bodies are crippled?

Probably stay away from them..

Explain to a legal brainlet, are you actually able to march into an active warzone and just pick a side and start blasting? This seems oversimplified

Do these idiots not understand that the war will be over and the Ukrainian army will be completely destroyed within a matter of days?
The Russians are encircling the major cities and whatever is left of the Ukranian forces and are about to unleash hell.
Even if these Redditfags weren't just LARPing for imaginary internet points, even if they got on a plane tonight, the war will be over and Ukraine will be completely under Russian control before the soifags even get there.

The Manchildren's crusade.

Attached: crusade.jpg (1200x673, 186.66K)

Not shocking.

I'm sorry but the world will better off

>disease killed more than war ever will
why the fuck is he putting every disease together as his argument?

>Redditors go to Ukraine
>Russia takes them all prisoner
>Reddit post on front page angry the US is not fighting hard enough to free them

We need a brave user to go down their with a group to film the reddit volunteers and make a documentary. Holy fuck would that be funny.

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (1804x452, 98.01K)

Be honest. Half of these posts are you guys trolling right? This shit isn't all real

They are already mentally unstable... If they actually go it will break them.. I'm mentally sound and I know it fucking break me.

yes,ukraine is winning you an go already

Attached: 1646091616642.png (1354x327, 74.32K)

Attached: 1646184297583.jpg (1440x602, 99.19K)

>Open a door to a basement
>There's a whole bunch of redditors down there taking selfies of themselves for upvotes in military gear that could have been on a conscript
>Yell something in russian
>Redditors friendly fire eachother

Attached: 1644444948563.gif (341x442, 160.8K)

We just need to phy op them into filming themself and live streaming themselfs in combat. Later on we will make the documentary.

i've lost all the pride i once had in human intelligence so i'1m willing to bet at least some are real

As long as your government doesn't ban you from doing so, yeah. I'm sure there are some regulations under international law but those only apply if you're high profile and your government complies.

Ukraine and its accessories won't ever see any legal consequences. Now if someone were to do the same thing, just joining Russia instead... You're going to be hit with every law on the book, as they're already pushing laws against spreading "Russian Disinformation". Which means anything that doesn't align to western propaganda through an MSM lens.

>the Ukrainian army is winning correct?
It sure is Johnny, it sure is.

About half, yeah, other half have actual verifiable post history that shows that they are not kidding.

I am half way hoping for an escalation just for a pallet cleanser. How are people so warped? Why am I not that way? What did I do different? I ingested the same propaganda since birth as them.

You obviously didn't see the tiktok video of the girl in the Russian tank. It's the Summer of Love over there.

They've never even held a gun before they're not actually going to go fight in a war. It's a show. Virtue signaling.

i'm one of those "reddit" people who is joining the war, you fascists! yes i have no army experience, but i am like captain america, i have watched all the movies. good in my heart will make me conquer the fascists! i'm getting a flight in 3 days time, just enough time to sew all my gender pronoun badges on my jacket.

DO ANY OF YOU REALLY FUCKING BELIEVE THESE NIGGER LOVING LIBKEK PLEBBITERS WOULD LEAVE THEIR GATED LIBERAL FAGGOT UPPER MIDDLE CLASS COMMUNITIES TO GO TO UKRAINE TO FIGHT AN ACTUAL FUCKING WAR???

lmao what fucking evidence is there of these faggot beta cucks actually flying to ukraine and fighting the russians?

posting selfies with guns?

i can post a fucking selfie right now on plebbit with my ar-15 and ak-47 draco and my other fucking rifles and say i'm going to fight the russians in ukraine, but it would just be a fucking lie LARP

They're mercenaries with no combat training or experience. Yes, it's a death sentence.

What baffles me is how do they think it will go without them speaking a single word of the native language.

fucking send it
send 2 even

Sounds good to me. I hope there are forks too

>They use Gmail because it is secure and no hackers can bring down the Google servers

lmfao redditors

Lol

idk if any of them will do it but if someone does i want to see it lmao

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (1816x586, 133.13K)

I honestly glad I witnessed at least in part true death and pain because of this site
made me appreciate how easy it is to die

Yes. They are idiots who are disconnected completely from reality and think of war as a video game. They have been giving the call to action. They have been activated

Oh good he can read maps.

Putin is the anti-fascist though. He's literally de-nazifying Ukraine, so you're fighting on the side of state sponsored "neo-nazis".

Attached: 1646182505148.png (500x375, 233.87K)

Of all the ways for your dad to die, getting shot while pretending to be a soldier is one of them

Send him he is the best.

No. You have to put in an application with the countries embassy in your own country.

the right to watch marvel movies duh

>you do you booboo
Oh wow,, a condescending and feminized "last word" by a r*dditor. This is how men raised by single mothers behave. Disgusting.

Attached: 8122e202-f398-434a-8297-b1c36e71227d.png (1564x2394, 356K)

the nuclear war threat is the way for Putin to say: you are panicking calm the fuck down. as dictators, at the helm, he cannot afford to show the weakness of any sort especially right now

but I'm guessing NPCs aren't keen on diplomacy

Attached: horror 3.jpg (720x709, 783.08K)

Kek
Tools like this dude can go get shot for (((fuck it, that’s why))) anytime.
More snow waifus for me and the immigrants to fight over.

It's psychological warfare. The more innocent volunteers pile up in front of the Russians the more likely they are to get PTSD.

When the npc logic faults cancel each other out.