The Leaders of the of the anti-globohomo block will succeed

the Leaders of the of the anti-globohomo block will succeed

Attached: view_3.jpg (500x269, 37.02K)

Actual footage of Ukraine's presidents, this is what globohomo wants to rule us all

Attached: 1646180488828.webm (960x720, 2.55M)

The Liberators of Kyieff

>NOOOO BUT PUTIN IS THE REAL JEW!!! SUPPORT UKRAINE GOY!

very jewish

Khabib Nurmagomedov is literally unbeatable

Khabib is a pussy who hasn’t said a word

BASED

Attached: chechspecops.jpg (2000x1334, 543.09K)

The zoom ins of his fucking face make me so angry.
I can just imagine families having to watch this crap and the women cackling their asses off "omg so funny haha" whilst the cuck house negr-husbands force out fake smiles.

Attached: azov.png (1374x167, 79.27K)

Attached: DiOcXjuWkAAB_s9.jpg (1200x675, 122.43K)

Muslim filth make me want to vomit

here they are planning the invasion of ukraine

Attached: 1166619466.jpg.0.jpg (1200x800, 143.49K)

and boom, he is in charge in a total war situation

classic

He's very good at acting tough walking around in empty streets away from the fighting and with definite support/evacuation if he's in danger of capture.

khabib and ramzan dont get along, khabib said he is someone you dont say no too.

i don't think he is really in kiev, not even in ukraine at all, too high throphey for the russians, globohomo will go nuclear before that happening

Dagestanis and chechens hate each other though. Khabib barely tolerated kadyrov just becsuse he was fearful for his life. Heck even Khamzat Chimaev was fearful of him, he even danced for him to avoid getting shot.

>enters sport of MMA
>looks like an 8th grade autist with minimalist appearance, unlike other "white" fighters with nigger haircuts and tattoos
>wrestlefucks everyone to death, even niggers with long limbs and superior striking can't stop him
>calls women useless and refuses to let any pictures of his young, untouched wife out to the public
>abhors drugs and alcohol of any kind
>refuses to elaborate, retires undefeated to appease his mother
how can one man be so based????

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000616285409-e1603581053349.jpg (642x960, 67.04K)

By retiring for himself and not being a faggot mummy's boy.
Other than that he's chad as fuck, much as I hate to say it

Kadyrov hates Khabib, he shitted on him multiple times.

Mothers are sacred, user.

All of the men pictured are gay

>that bulge though

The fuck is on his finger? Adrenaline injector?

Lie.
They are the Eurasia to our ociania.
They grifted the right into buying the reunification of the soviet union and the continuation of demoralisation in the west as racist antiglobohomo.

The conflict has unified Europe and the west. That sadly is the only morbid silver lining to this. Otherwise, a bunch of teenagers were deceived to their deaths for an invasion which only goes to serve ol pootypoots vanity and the deaths of countless Ukrainian citizens.