Why is anti blackness so prominent in practically all cultures no matter the circumstance at hand

can you answer her question?

twitter.com/gbennylola/status/1497706597690265610?s=20&t=7moOQcGlJ1mB2FvReYerAw

Attached: Capture d’écran 2022-03-02 à 02.13.05.png (1206x1378, 528.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5w7xBW-lauo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because like jews, niggers SUCK

i thought males were not allowed to leave ukraine?

They look ugly and tend to be violent

Niggers to this day wouldn't have fire or the wheel if not for whites. They're stupid and violent and shit up any community they get close to especially their own. I'd rather have a high functioning society than pay to babysit niggers.

> retard tweets to get attention
ignore and vibe fr fr
youtu.be/5w7xBW-lauo

Attached: 1591821178446.jpg (1600x1600, 839.78K)

it's called IN GROUP PREFERENCE everybody in the world does it, apart from one group only, western white liberals, who bizarrely demonstrate out group preference, eastern europeans have normal in group preference, she's confused due to assuming all white people are demented like the western white liberals she's accustomed to interacting with

Attached: nana.png (527x437, 152.2K)

They destroy society in any country they infest.They want handouts yet want to be treated like royalty when they won't even get a fucking job.All they are.good for is raising your crime rates.

>immigrants bounce the moment something bad happens.
A look into the future of the US's use of immigration.

Don't even acknowledge these types
Sage for gay

you're not allowed to notice patterns and coincidences in modern society bro.

well at least with this its probably being pushed by Russian trolls. It's what I'd do if I were them. They just don't seem to be too good at the manipulating public sentiment game.

Because they ruin countries, states, cities, etc. As well as contribute nothing to the betterment of civilization.

Attached: dontcareplusyourblack.gif (498x448, 2.61M)

It's a real mystery, just like why countries with Jews also have "antisemitism".

Have you ever been just drivin' around, and ended up in the colored part of town? And you see an old-time wanderoo Jack with a great big T.V. antenna. Then you look out in the back, you can always see a Cadillac. And inside there's about fifteen niggers eatin' one can of beans for dinner. Now ain't that just like a nigger, so the story goes. They just like to live that-a-way, you know? Why, they haven't got one spark of ambition in their minds. They're hard-headed as a dad-blamed mule, and the only reason they go to school is so they can learn to sign their names when they become members of the welfare line.

If blacks and Jews are universally hated what does that say about society? What does that say about the “victims”. If not a single soul can stand being near you is it their fault or you own?
Fuck nigger fuck Jews and fuck you OP echochamber as fuck Sage deleted and sneed

Oh, gee. I don't know, user.

Attached: 13 is also.png (1080x1080, 33.64K)

But niggers are running for their lives, these cucks want to be seen as bullies in organized white societies, when in reality they are a bunch of cowards when whitey gets really pissed off

Attached: 1645887566357m.jpg (1024x574, 59.11K)

>all cultures no matter the circumstances

You are literally being used to humiliate and replace the people of any given country

Attached: migrants3.jpg (768x432, 69.5K)

>A single black person ever not getting exactly what they demand is antiblackness
Boring.

Their worse than animals

>it's called IN GROUP PREFERENCE
yet every other group really hates niggers.

Because fuck niggers today tomorrow everyday

I watched a documentary about a present day society in rural somalia that would kill any child if the bottom teeth emerged before the top teeth, or if the moon phase was wrong when the kid was born. They believed the crops would fail if they didn't

>anti blackness so prominent
We give millions in aid every year, they come in the millions to our countries, we're supposed to feel bad about shit that happened in other countries centuries ago as a reason for the perpetual failure of Africa, and to just accept every western nation be half black as we're bled dry supporting the third world.

You know what anti blackness would look like? A mass grave full of black people that have been flattened by tanks.

if everyone hates you, then they're not the problem, you're the problem. this goes for niggers.

>Why is every single placed on Earth anti-black?

I guess these people skipped common denominator day

It’s almost like people with
>muh melanin
act like jackass no matter where they are.

I swear these people have never met a nigger in real life or they wouldn't be asking such stupid questions.

i don't know if they do or not, but she is mistakenly equating people putting their own first with racism, every normal population puts their own first