The truth is he fucked up

Even if he gets Ukraine what will he do with it when the majority of the population will be revolting?

Attached: 0301220705.jpg (688x446, 72.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/mA6iSpAy2BAV/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Even if he gets Ukraine whaAAACCKKK

Attached: saveusnatACK.jpg (250x234, 13.54K)

Revolting? Unkempt yes, it revolting is a little strong. Maybe you had a bad personal experience. Some are tolerable.

Give them some vodka I guess.

that's the most scary thing

The elite fled like rats in a sinking ship. They obviously heard Putin is not acting stable they all have ties to government circles

Attached: D4D73761-6EF2-4F15-B00D-822A9633B7A8.jpg (700x462, 210.63K)

These are hilarious. I hope putin destroys all the faggots.

Attached: 1645943058731.jpg (668x675, 51.87K)

gib banan

Attached: 1646136747210.jpg (344x380, 13.67K)

Head shape funny, me think him dumb

I don't think it's his population he has to worry about. In the eyes of every stupid alarmist normie he has proven himself the devil, once and for all. Now they will never stop trying to destroy the Russian bogeyman. No restraint, no common sense, no thought for their own possible nuclear annihilation... just push, push, push.

Sminem

He doesn't look like a monkey though. You're grasping at straws.

>population will be revolting
what do you know of genocide?
blood libels?

That would be kinda hard to explain to his own population Russia is still going hard with the narrative that they just want to "remove nazis" that threaten Donetsk and Luhansk from Ukraine.

bitchute.com/video/mA6iSpAy2BAV/

Attached: long-crested-eagle.jpg (338x450, 30.47K)

You konw the CIA has been training Ukranian paramilitaries in the South regio of the US to serve as insegency. This contingency plan ws birthed after the Crimea ordeal in 2014. They'll fight savagely, Guerrilla warfare style until another independence movement arises in Ukraine.

Actually, my sources on Reddit are saying that the russian army is retreating and apparently they will give Crimea back
We won guys!

Hopefully kills all hohol sucm
But lol it's propaganda there are no Ukrainians fughting back just Azov
Did you know Azov is funded by Israel and globalhomo? Russia is good county and not globalhomo nobody sane would resist them except for the globalhomo

occupation armies have never won a war

> picrel still waiting

Attached: gun.jpg (600x600, 61.63K)

monke?

Attached: 1646143626755.png (267x296, 126.24K)

Only globalhomo would need guns wutbr ussia Russia literally fughting globalhomo so citizens wouldn't need guns because it's safe

He'll shut down external communications and purge the populace until they settle down and agree to be good little communists again.
The USSR is coming back, and Any Forums is too caught up in muh globohomo to notice.