Come have a drink with us

What you all doing tonight? My brothers from the East and West, What will you be having?

Attached: 503.jpg (600x448, 29.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=19kZHTL3NF4
youtube.com/watch?v=i1QfTOiH6Tg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whiskey tonight Nigel.
I am sick of all of the normie propaganda. I am sick of normies period. They spent the past decade telling me how shit I am, then locked me indoors for two years, and now they want me to die in a war I want no part of.
>On second thought, make it a double

everclear on ya shelf?
ill take a whiskey glass 1/4 full
no ice

spent a grand this week on ammo and silver bunkering down

What kills your faster
>-alcohol
>-sugar

>sober 9 years but now can’t get off sugar and became diabetic (((recently)))

just orange juice please i dont drink

Both cause fatty liver disease and metabolic syndrome.

old e for me. im a poorfag

beer
should we play a drinking game for biden's state of the union speech?

Texas bros where we at. We enjoying the war so far?

Attached: hifKOYr2q8kRI3WRr_bC2wRH1TFUxcz2TWk91CRot6I.jpg (640x853, 70.68K)

just a beer m8
tried getting my life back on track only to get backstabbed yet again and lose all that was left so Imma checkin out soon bois I simply lack the will to do it all over

>Dang

Information. I'm lookin for a guy, real lowlife, goes by the name of user. You seen em? Maybe this will refresh your memory mack.

Attached: 5billionrubles.jpg (1000x425, 175.7K)

some protestant whiskey from belfast
having dinner with a girl tomorrow
feeling good about the third world war
youtube.com/watch?v=19kZHTL3NF4

Attached: 1909.jpg (1504x2015, 378.46K)

Yeah bro, got backstabbed to by a group on discord trying to do some investigation shit. The fuckers some of them lie to me to let my guard down only to backtalk me and use that information behind my back and use the fact I have ASD to try to hurt me.

It stings, but it's nothing I haven't seen before. What shocks me is how horrible society has become, especially social media.

All because the left can't stop encroaching and making political shit personal and shit you can't avoid shitting. Always in your face. Like even about issues I agree with.

Honestly I'm gonna crack open some chocolate milk. I notice I'm quite anxious about shit.

I did a chicken, okra, and butter bean stew in my slow cooker and I'm washing that down with a bourbon barrel aged chardonnay.

I'll take scotch. Fuck Putin. Long live Ukraine.

>Fuck Putin
no, thanks

Attached: 1542650734172.jpg (1372x1952, 248.17K)

Look up Dutton and spiteful mutants.
On a genetic level they can't stand on their own merits so they have to drag down competition to their level.
They're like the prey animals of a civilization in decline.

Thing is, I did struggle a bit with women. I used to think I'm ugly but I get told a lot I'm handsome. It's just I'm too pure/authentic. I'm not even someone who values conflict or causing shit or being rude and shit.

And it's sad because I hate this site and it's alt-right trash. And socializing in person and online is shit. I lost so many close friends. one from suicide, 2 from backstabbing.

This was a group regarding finding about some image or something on the internet.

You're overthinking it, I'm a bit on the spectrum myself.
Autism, ADD, Aspergers, ADHD are all masculine traits getting put in the mental illness box.

Nah, like I know I'm not the guy in the wrong.
But god damn it hurts. I'm an out going guy dude.

I'm alone and lonely.

>What will you be having?
youtube.com/watch?v=i1QfTOiH6Tg
The sooner the better.

A double shot of whiskey for you my Irish brother
And for you American, you're just in luck I have a Everclear.
A beer for you

Just all you remember tonight, that no matter what, your brothers are here - Within this bar we will have little quarrel but no fights, let us all drink in peace.

Unironically

Attached: D3C1851A-45BE-4051-8683-2EB4EF9C1DD5.jpg (3603x3603, 1.09M)

Otokoyama Junmai Daiginjo please. How's everyone doing?

You're also in luck, we have that just prepared for you - I'm doing great tonight, how about yourself sir?

Wild Turkey and a few local lagers while cooking a steak dinner and listening to Talking Heads.

I just want to say I’m not proud of this. But it’s what I’m having tonight.

Attached: 39F86E2B-9878-4435-8870-A21F9BBFD587.jpg (4032x3024, 2.44M)