Dynamo kiev ultras taking up arms

youtube.com/watch?v=muQ-RA63MXQ

How will the Russian hooligan army ever recover?

Attached: KievULTRAS.png (1121x567, 799.02K)

>shot by full kit wankers

Attached: 1644948201010.jpg (600x616, 190.87K)

based ultra's. I want to see their faces when they hear the chechens screaming religious war prayers.

May i remind you that you literally lost the first war to ichkeria and only won the second because kadyrovs father betrayed his own people to suck putin dick

poor lads being invaded, just hope they don't end up like that video of ukrainian civilians turning up as mush vs russian armoured vehicles.

I saw these guys two times on Dinamo (Zagreb not Kyiv) games, they're tough as nails

>flagposting

Be afraid goy

Attached: Kievultrasmask.jpg (720x541, 46.16K)

I really shat my pants and so did they. They should join forces with that r*ddit volunteer army.

Attached: 986576878.webm (540x960, 2.99M)

You mean the chechens that have already been blasted to the next life by Ukrainian TB2s?

yeah, those chechens that were blasted like 5 times already and everytime they show up again with videos, and ukraine state channels say that they blasted them away for the 10th time etc etc etc etc.

Sounds like a high dose of vatnik cope to me

are you doing so bad that you have to flex with chechens? sad

schizo

Its just that these chechens must be super human or something. Ukraine state media says they blasted them away, and 2 days later we see a new vid of them alive. Day later Ukraine state media says they killed their general. Couple of hours later we see that general in a new video.

Maybe they were driving the Mystery Machine

Attached: 1646176909223.png (638x420, 356.45K)

could it, could it, could it be that the ghost of Kiev is actually chechen?

The ghost of Kiev is vatnik cope, a crippled economy and a worthless rouble all on the orders of a deranged mad man

says increasingly nervous westerner for the 185th time

nah man, i genuinely thought the ruskies would steamroll them but all that bravado and supposed military might has ended up making them look a complete shambles. We could absolutely destroy these guys if we had to.

Was it the ghost of the Kiev?

kek ukrainian news are all straight up lies or made up shit

If Russia wanted they could set ukraine on fire, they decided for the less casualties route

The Kebab Remover of Kyieff strikes again