Why did he do that? why do rich people bogdanoff themselves...why cant they just accept the aging process

why did he do that? why do rich people bogdanoff themselves...why cant they just accept the aging process

Attached: main-qimg-2b6dbf18e92a2e845c5c12613615afc2-lq.jpg (602x339, 37.27K)

His face has gotten fatter. Probably cancer drugs

unlucky clone rolls

its just botox and lifts, he s turning himself intoa fucking blobfish, he used to look manly

Attached: main-qimg-c488bf83b8f5b832e1e108fe66760b94-lq.jpg (602x424, 37.78K)

wrong pic

Attached: vladimir-putin-before_after.jpg (3326x1200, 726.18K)

Attached: es-putin-botox-composite-twin-up-inset.jpg (750x500, 54.08K)

1. the wealthy fear death more than any
2. looking old and infirm massively hurts your political support

small penis

Tbh me too noticed his weird face

obviously looks a lot better on the right

looking at this the dude aged pretty badly. he needs to be on tv all the time, understandable that he doesn't look so creepy

>1. the wealthy fear death more than any
>2. looking old and infirm massively hurts your political support
because they re weasles. otto von bismark was rich and old and he looked like a what a leader should look like

Attached: 49169_Otto von Bismarck_0.jpg (559x675, 190.33K)

He's the wealthiest man in the world, I imagine he wants to keep up his appearance

>obviously looks a lot better on the right
he looked sick in the first one but in the second he looks like lenins corpse

Not when you can just cheat and install your infirm puppet

>Tbh me too noticed his weird face
I get this weird sense of nostalgia when I see his old face

The face on the right is a characterless mask.

He is 70 years old.

He’s a politician. His looks matter. Other people are looking at him and interacting with him directly all day. That’s why you don’t see him dressed in pyjamas either.

Lets see how you look when you're 70

Biden got the most votes of all time

Cancer drugs make you lose weight

Facial bones widen as you age, it's a normal process

That's not what he's talking about. He's talking about the very obvious facelifts. Biden's also done it.
On both of those faggots, it's very visible around the eyes, as everything is just pulled up and back.

Politicians tend to get fillers in the check area and leave under the eye zone alone to make it appear natural. It’s obvious Putin uses around 3 filler bottles under his cheeks

I am not shitting on him for aging no is that retarded besides women. I am talking about not wanting to age like how normal people age. this is what I ll look what at 70 not like a wax figure

Attached: gettyimages-103051627-612x612.jpg (612x407, 20.52K)

Attached: BidenPlasticSurgery.jpg (1400x632, 120.65K)

>Politicians tend to get fillers in the check area and leave under the eye zone alone to make it appear natural. It’s obvious Putin uses around 3 filler bottles under his cheeks
biden could look like gigachad nothing can hide his dementia walk

this man has upside down wrinkles. he must sleep like this

Attached: stock-photo-vertical-image-of-a-girl-sleeping-upside-down-108515897.jpg (1001x1600, 285.54K)

3 facelifts later

Man, Biden should get his fucking money back if the surgery did that - he used to look at like like something of a chad on the left instead of the drooling, shit in diaper, demented nursing home inmate on right.

Him and Biden are both skinwalkers. Simple as.

He is a representative of a country, he has to try to look decent whether he likes it or not. I do agree that it is gay as fuck to do that and i myself would rather look natural at that age, but i will not be a president or anyone of that caliber.

They did a good job. Good for him. Also this thread is fucking gay.

and then there's Anjelica Huston.

Attached: huston.jpg (306x423, 35K)