>Putin: YOU'RE TOO CLOSE TO ME
>Russia: *invades Ukraine*
>NATO: *gets more nations without doing anything*

>Russia recognizes Ukraine as sovereign as long as Ukraine does not join NATO
>they don't
>Russia invades anyway

>Russia: I don't want NATO on my border
>Attempts to annex Ukraine which borders NATO countries

Attached: 1640575710804.webm (320x480, 806.45K)

Attached: 1645683081480.jpg (1125x1074, 107.79K)

hm, 'nuance' is not in your vocabulary, I see

Attached: putinman.jpg (960x960, 124.96K)

>Local government body in city district

So what is this, like the 9th Ward of New Orleans asking Joe Biden to withdraw troops from somewhere?

Yes

it's not that same.
russia is a strict dictatorship.

Kek Russia can get more impoverished?

google.com/search?q=Moscow's Gagarinsky District bbc

where's the BBC source though

bbc.com/news/live/world-europe-60582327

live coverage
can't see shit about this

The Western strategy is to cause a color revolution within Russia. It's super obvious. The jews who did this will end up in jail, fortunately.

*ring *ring

Hello Monke Department

Attached: 1646171597941.png (1080x1920, 749.96K)

I was thinking the same

here is the source bbc.com/russian/live/news-60570934
fourth post down

i.e there's literally no source but a BBC claim. No pic or link or interview or anything.
And how would BBC know the existence of such a letter reaching Putin's desk is another question.

He's not annexing Ukraine. Territorially he will break off two regions so he will no longer be directly bordering Ukraine. And will also once again obligate them to not join NATO since they kept trying to go back on that as is.

>source
>BBC

Attached: 1645842533968.gif (320x384, 2.23M)

>BBC
Might as well post Salon next

Gagarinskiy is a pretty well off neighborhood. One of the better Moscow districts.

if they blocked all comunication with russia and blocked every single russian news site from havving acess to the west

how do they know that?

Stay classy burglars

Attached: 1644969959411.jpg (1500x1062, 705.44K)

so a couple jews issued this statement?

they haven't blocked EVERY site. Ria.ru is up

Yes, why not. Not the smartest thing to do at the onset of a war..

Should I ask my village parish council what they think Russia should do? Next meeting isn't until 16th March though, we'll all be radioactive bugs by then

RUUAAAAAAAAAAARGH NATOOOOOO

Attached: srqtwqw.jpg (1080x1194, 82.37K)

>The Council of Deputies of the Gagarinsky municipal district in Moscow condemned military operations on the territory of Ukraine and called on Vladimir Putin to immediately withdraw troops from there.
>In a letter to the Russian president, the deputies called the invasion of Ukraine a disaster.
>"This is the path to the degradation and impoverishment of the country. No other actions could cause more damage to the Russian economy," the appeal says.
>Earlier, the Council of Deputies of the Moscow District of Khamovniki also made an anti-war statement.

apparently the Spy of Moscow intercepted the letter before it reached Putin's desk

>STOP TOUCHING ME!!

depends - have you paid for your license to ask a question to your village parish council yet?

Would any Russian living outside Moscow know when they get more impoverished?

the press release was probably emailed from one side of the news office to the other

She looks Vietnamese

Yeah, there's an extra charge on the council tax to pay these fat useless cunts to sit around and do fuck all

this is the joke. the sanctions only target the upper middle class and super rich. the typical russian does not have a usa-denominated bank account nor regularly travels to Europe or America.

>Translation: The local Parks and Rec Department sent a medium strength worded letter, sources close to the matter inferred from writing on a truck stop bathroom stall.

also by the way

the report is posted only on the Russian version of BBC

Attached: 1625685619454.png (1185x643, 88.13K)

ah i think this guy is a bit suicidal, i heard he will be commited suicide with 4 shots into the back of his head

checked!

the UK press is literally the least reliable in the world on Russian matters.

Attached: 1641250984679.jpg (419x610, 158.38K)

Shills know what's really going on, they just have to act like they don't. Almost worse than just being a fucking retard kek.

Not quite. Russia imports drugs and machinery of all kinds, so healthcare and industry will suffer too.

>>Russia recognizes Ukraine as sovereign as long as Ukraine does not join NATO
>>they don't
Wrong, fucko. NATO had troops in Ukraine while saying "don't worry, they won't join us *wink wink*". Also had U.S. labs researching viruses in Ukraine and Hunter Biden butt fucking the finances.

Only Russia can stop Russia

Attached: InShot_20220301_070931669~2.jpg (2292x1920, 360.07K)

>just submit to satan bro or we are poor

Attached: 1645861792182.png (1500x950, 45.26K)

what's his name?

Oligarchs are about to be removed.

After all it's literally state-funded. What more could you expect. At least at CNN glowies have to work to subvert their way into the editor's room. BBC just glows straight out of the factory.

It's bulletproof.

>Hunter Biden
hope the rally went well!