How the fuck is Russia having logistics problems less than 50km from the border...

how the fuck is Russia having logistics problems less than 50km from the border. Is this normal for Russians and was it to be expected?

Attached: 1646097885403.jpg (2001x1740, 661.87K)

Context? The fuck are you talking about OP?

I was gonna ask the same thing.

Running out of supplies on their way to Kharkiv (formerly Kharkov) which is a stones throw from the border

soldiers with no hope and no moral value are worse than soldiers with hope and commitment and reason

I'm copyrighting this proverb. if you re-use it somewhere else credit me

They aren't?

We experience a shit ton of propaganda already

I don't have any fucking idea if this is true or not and neither do you

Attached: 1441920861236.jpg (534x532, 40.99K)

Fucking this.

Attached: falseandhomosexualthread.jpg (500x346, 33.8K)

"soldiers with no hope and no moral value are worse than soldiers with hope and commitment and reason"
t. Me, the literary genius

Why are you expecting basic competency from Russians?

They didn't expect the cannon fodder to survive this long.

Or maybe a CIA agent ate all the rations

People don't appreciate how waging war on the other side of the planet is a uniquely American capability.

bongs did it rather well and they didn't even have planes

>soldiers with no hope and no moral value are worse than soldiers with hope and commitment and reason
This looks almost exactly like my quote.
Soldiers without hope and moral values are worse than soldiers with hope, commitment and reason.
Please credit me in the future.

Definite possibility.
Those pesky CIA's

I think it's mostly just propaganda. I think Russia has planned for all of this. It took the US 3 weeks to take Baghdad

I think you might be retarded.

Attached: 1646096045331.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

SAUCE

user Baghdad is closer to Moscow than it is to anywhere in the US and they had to rely on planes for supply

Fuck Ruskies fuck Ukrainians fuck Polacks fuck trannies and FUCK jannies

Poetry :-)

Hey they work very hard for no money at all be thankful.

They are doing great at the south and now winning in kiev, it's just small miscalculation and western propaganda

*sigh* Another imbecile falling for propaganda and lies...