/chug/ - Comfy Happening in Ukraine General #108

Previous: ▶WARNING
Be aware, any /chug/ thread that uses globohomo nuspeak wording in the OP (such as Kyiv) or cites UKROP sources (like video game footage) are fake shill threads.

▶Latest
>Ukraine blowing bridges along the Dnieper in retreat
>NATO rejects no-fly zone in Ukraine
>EU rejects supplying jets to Ukraine
>Russia bombs propaganda facilities, TV tower and accidentally holocast memorial in Kiev
>Russian strike on Kharkov administrative building
>Russian forces attacking Mariupol
>40 mile long convoy heading towards Kiev
>Negotiations ended without peace
>Mayor of Kiev says city is surrounded, later says he "mispoke"
>Russian forces have entered the center of Kharkov - Berdyansk has fallen - Mariupol surrounded
>Large convoy of Russian troops and tanks is moving towards Kiev
>The EU have closed airspace to Russian aircraft
>Putin orders Russian nuclear deterrent forces to be on alert
>Ukrainian delegation set for peace talks with Russian delegates in Belarus
>Russian forces have met heavy resistance as they advance on Kiev
>Russian commander of 35th motor brigade has been captured by Ukrainian forces
>Chechen forces are on the ground north of Kiev
>Russian army releases first ever video of the Chernobyl nuclear plant after capturing it (files.catbox.moe/gqnn36.mp4)
>Azov Battalion has started training volunteers in Kiev
>High-rise building in Kiev hit by missile, origins unknown, both sides claim it was the other side's missile
>Melitopol has fallen under Russian hands
>Russians advancing rapidly towards Mariupol, tanks thoroughly spotted roughly 70km from it
>Civilians and the SBU (Ukrainian security forces) engaged in a gunfight last night (due to a major confusion), resulting in heavy losses

▶Livestreams
youtu.be/HIPNVm6lNfM
youtu.be/x3yMxxAkN4w
youtu.be/iZebYm-nenY
youtube.com/watch?v=xBWmkwaTQ0k&t=7s

Attached: 1646147457271.png (3300x2800, 3.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/W_W_3_2022/status/1498812948109684737
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tampermonkey/dhdgffkkebhmkfjojejmpbldmpobfkfo?hl=en
greasyfork.org/en/scripts/423851-simple-youtube-age-restriction-bypass
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1646182207409.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1646178162886.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=iZebYm-nenY
youtube.com/watch?v=YctPO-k7ZlM
youtube.com/watch?v=YrNxPr4PKQo
twitter.com/UAWeapons/status/1498815037628108801
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

On other news, heroic "Mexican" shitposter was named for the "Assblasted Aztec of Kiev" for defending Ukraine's honor on a Mongolian basket weaving forum

Attached: 1646160758734.png (960x826, 43.43K)

ATTENTION UKRAINIANS
YOUR MEDIA IS LYING TO YOU
YOU ARE NOT BEING INVADED
PUTIN IS DESTROYING BIOWEAPON FACILITIES IN YOUR COUNTRY THAT YOUR CORRUPT POLITICIANS ALLOWED THE CABAL TO BUILD
BY FIGHTING RUSSAINS, YOU ARE SACRIFICING YOURSELVES FOR THE CABAL
LET THE RUSSAIN MILITARY DO THEIR JOB

Attached: 1638570631104.png (640x427, 469)

>The Ukrainian forces have captured Russian soldiers as prisoners of war.
twitter.com/W_W_3_2022/status/1498812948109684737

Attached: 1645926866183.jpg (704x488, 78.67K)

Yes correct
/^Black Lives Matter$/i;stub:no
/^Hippie$/i;stub:no
/^Templar$/i;stub:no
/^Catalonia$/i;stub:no
/^DEUS VULT$/i;stub:no
/^European$/i;stub:no
/^Tree Hugger$/i;stub:no
/^Anarchist$/i;stub:no
/^Confederate$/i;stub:no
/^LGBT$/i;stub:no
/^Gadsden$/i;stub:no
/^Fascist$/i;stub:no
/^Democrat$/i;stub:no
/^Communist$/i;stub:no
/^Anarcho-Capitalist$/i;stub:no
/^Jihadi$/i;stub:no
/^Kekistani$/i;stub:no
/^Muslim$/i;stub:no
/^Nazi$/i;stub:no
/^Republican$/i;stub:no
/^Pirate$/i;stub:no
/^United Nations$/i;stub:no
/^National Bolshevik$/i;stub:no
/^Commie$/i;stub:no
/^White Supremacist$/i;stub:no
I knew Landser wouldn't lead me astray
Dry fire works, lads. It's great for training. The only difference is the recoil (which is precisely why it's banned in my country lol, govt is shit scared of having a well-trained population again)

Attached: DuBd3JrUcAICBkB.jpg orig.jpg (2508x3541, 1.41M)

I have no proof but they blew up the convoy, just trust me

Wow

Attached: 1646087395989.webm (568x640, 917.8K)

Putin, user? He is Russian man and he is very bad. Trust me, I am Agent Smith. I will even write "nigger" and "you will never be a woman". Now Putin - he looks like a monkey because he is racially impure. Ignore the meme flag and admire this a20.png "monke" image. I have learned that an insult of this nature comports with your board culture and by disseminating it, I can gain credibility among the members of this, your fringe community that I have studied and analyzed for years, secretly beginning to believe what I read while never seeming natural enough to fit in. But back to Putin - I mean, "Jewtin". You guys really don't like Jews, do you? Anyways, Putin is not based - but the Israeli-funded Azov battalion (they're Nazis! You like that don't you user?)Poroshenko, Zelensky and NATO? Now that's what I call based! If you support, or "shill", for Putin, you are a kike, which is not something I've been told you want to be. Now tell me, where do I have to go on the information superhighway to join Jewtin? And Russian Americans, look! I even know a few Russian words so that the most gullible among you will fall for my boss' ingenious strategy.

Glowniggers on suicide watch. I will be shilling all day. You will not win.

Attached: basedandsaved.jpg (990x3560, 2.81M)

Actually, I'm joining my brothers in the thread above. I always thought Russia sucked, but recent events have made me love it and finally feel proud of my country. In the last week the whole world has taken off their masks and shown their real snouts. The puppet toothless west, which is so flabby and flabby that it's turned into a weak-willed, worthless schmuck who can only mumble and show concern, fart sanctions that no one gives a fuck about and put flags on his avatars,
The U.S., who does not give a fuck about anything and for them it's just business, China, which is not our fucking brother and will never be, just a narrow-eyed piece of shit that is only interested in itself and is afraid to fuck up, but wanders around like a stray dog in order to get a piece on the sly.
The Ukrainians, who are just the maximum fucking whore-people, pus-people and cunt-people, ready to suck the dick of anyone, just to oppose the Russians. They could just be a clown nation with all these ridiculous overreaches, but they're traitors who can only cry and get offended if they don't get paid for their blowjobs. Absolute hypocritical abominations and lowlifes. Russia stands in the middle of it all and just fucks everyone in the mouth. Everybody hates her. And not just her, but also me personally, and you, my Russian user. But Russia doesn't give a fuck, she just laughs at the world, ignores its squeals and soberly slaps the dicks on the cheeks of those who get too cocky. I like this arrangement. I'm proud of my country, it finally showed the world the grin and the world shits itself. Go ahead, my country. Go for it, Vovan.
It was long overdue, and if the country demands it, now I will not hesitate to take up arms and go. I'll go with my brothers to stomp on all this shit with my boots, because it hates. It hates and it's afraid.

Attached: 1542192171803.png (640x640, 76.64K)

Attached: 1567469806742.gif (358x390, 1.05M)

List of anti-Russia propaganda we have seen thus far:
- Ukrainian father crying as he hugged his daughter was actually a pro-Russian rebel in Donbas preparing to fight Nazi Azov Battalion
- 13 Ukrainian soldiers "killed" on Snake Island actually surrendered and are alive and well
- Russian tank that ran over civilian car in Kiev was a Strela-10 Ukrainian air defense system
- Photos of Zelensky in military garb with a helmet on are from 2021 border inspection
- Video of Ukrainian MiG-29 shooting down a Russian Su-35 was a Digital Combat Simulator animation
- Russian cruise missile that blew up the side of a residential building was actually a Ukrainian air-defense missile fired by the Ukrainian military
- Viral video of Ukrainian pilot shooting down Russian jet was a screen recording from Arma 3 video game
- Viral video of Russian jet exploding over Kiev was in fact a Ukranian Su-27
- Russian supply convoy that Ukrainian military blew up was a Ukrainian convoy
- Ukrainian military lied about blowing up 56 tanks that included General Tushayev
- Russian jet bombing near residential homes appears to be a Ukrainian MiG-29 fighter targeting Russian troops
- Claims from Western-intel that Ukraine had shot down multiple IL-76 transport planes carrying paratroopers have yielded no evidence
- Ukrainian Ambassador to the UN reads fake text messages from 2ch (Russian soldiers aren't allowed cell phones in Ukraine)

>>Twitter post
Faggot

Attached: RaHzaFlb3nMvbEUdUz4dMqxrfiWmwpQXOh1iFVWIdK1uemaWjWcAG1flEn5_sIKtVGCfetGGczmBMYfGdGKa6kLPLiLNk6fOAy-uU5416Zw.jpg (569x802, 67.23K)

What time is shining over?

Based OP.

kek like clockwork. he is the true ghost of kiyv, always disappearing when asked to say kiev

checked and based

Attached: 1646088145440.jpg (375x493, 18.45K)

please believe me bro you have to okay ukraine airforce strong okay one pilot has six gorillian kills just trust me

Attached: sample_27e6bc6162b537b11d1e9d6e82d81eea.jpg (850x1437, 128.05K)

Guide to watch age restricted content on youtube without an account.

Download Tampermonkey for (Chrome/Brave/Microsoft Edge/ Safari/Opera Next/Firefox) here: chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tampermonkey/dhdgffkkebhmkfjojejmpbldmpobfkfo?hl=en

Then download this script to remove the age-restriction filter on youtube here: greasyfork.org/en/scripts/423851-simple-youtube-age-restriction-bypass

Attached: st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u1[1].jpg (600x600, 17.58K)

I feel bad for the hohols, hope they capitulate fast, I hate seeing preventable casualties

Attached: farage_laugh.jpg (615x409, 27.89K)

>Actually, I'm joining my brothers in the thread above. I always thought Russia sucked, but recent events have made me love it and finally feel proud of my country. In the last week the whole world has taken off their masks and shown their real snouts. The puppet toothless west, which is so flabby and flabby that it's turned into a weak-willed, worthless schmuck who can only mumble and show concern, fart sanctions that no one gives a fuck about and put flags on his avatars,
The U.S., who does not give a fuck about anything and for them it's just business, China, which is not our fucking brother and will never be, just a narrow-eyed piece of shit that is only interested in itself and is afraid to fuck up, but wanders around like a stray dog in order to get a piece on the sly.
The Ukrainians, who are just the maximum fucking whore-people, pus-people and cunt-people, ready to suck the dick of anyone, just to oppose the Russians. They could just be a clown nation with all these ridiculous overreaches, but they're traitors who can only cry and get offended if they don't get paid for their blowjobs. Absolute hypocritical abominations and lowlifes. Russia stands in the middle of it all and just fucks everyone in the mouth. Everybody hates her. And not just her, but also me personally, and you, my Russian user. But Russia doesn't give a fuck, she just laughs at the world, ignores its squeals and soberly slaps the dicks on the cheeks of those who get too cocky. I like this arrangement. I'm proud of my country, it finally showed the world the grin and the world shits itself. Go ahead, my country. Go for it, Vovan.
It was long overdue, and if the country demands it, now I will not hesitate to take up arms and go. I'll go with my brothers to stomp on all this shit with my boots, because it hates. It hates and it's afraid.

Attached: 1646019182055.png (960x1280, 2.11M)

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1646182207409.webm

Is this what it was like to be in WW1? Just this shit all day and night for years?

KeK
use new pics faggot those getting old pretty fast, don't you have 4000 to choose from?

Attached: pepelaugh.gif (498x498, 576.38K)

Dios mio!

oh look how cute russian tanks are *snap*

Attached: 238092.jpg (1200x800, 70.58K)

HE WORKS HARD FOR THE MONEY
SO HARD FOR THE MONEY

Attached: 1646049353713.jpg (546x491, 93.65K)

Where my schizos at?
Meme flags fuck off.
Glowies, stop literally copy pasting your posts in half the threads, average poltard has at least 30 tabs open at all times.
Does anyone here remember Syria threads? Those were the days.

Attached: IMG_20220228_233754_487.jpg (575x1280, 74.84K)

Attached: FMyTUgNXsAED4qo.jfif.jpg (1144x1144, 699.26K)

based informer
I did this a while ago, very comfy
It was more like this actually
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1646178162886.webm

Attached: 1646108896907.jpg (700x1120, 220.6K)

Pic sums it up well + Orban based AF
Keep strong Hungary bros

WW1 didn't have MRLS but similar.

Why are russian troops routing en masse?

Attached: 1646171945213.jpg (620x450, 48.45K)

Is this a fair compromise?

Attached: who would win.png (2100x1150, 3.18M)

bean boy btfo

Attached: checked.jpg (618x400, 19.44K)

You Russians are a peculiar people.

Putin said in his address on the very first day of this that any ukie that lays down arms and walks away will be considered as a brother and no harm will come to them, he isn't there to hurt anyone, it's just business.

Attached: 1621025714724.jpg (700x960, 63.47K)

>hohols actually talked smack to ruskies and mentioned American nukes on the border next to Moscow and didn’t expect a Soviet Invasion

Attached: 99E1326E-AA29-434B-9FE7-FA348E85814C.png (593x580, 620.84K)

GLORY TO UKRAI*ACK*

Attached: 1646079246791.webm (720x1280, 1.37M)

>The Ukrainians, who are just the maximum fucking whore-people, pus-people and cunt-people, ready to suck the dick of anyone, just to oppose the Russians
Ukraine is a meme nation and its identity is revolving around making Russia angry.
The more intelligent ones, who know why this war is happening support Russia. You're not alone, Ivan and you shouldn't feel ashamed for anything, so be proud of your country.

Attached: 1645722874976.jpg (873x990, 105.54K)

So which country is more cucked?
Until recently I though only Russians are weirdly accepting of Islam but it's starting to look like it applies to everyone East of the Dnieper

pretty based, ngl

Twitter is a terrifying battlefield.

There is no war in Ukraine. No battles. The Ukrainian military is nonexistent and/or not resisting. Western media can’t cope with this

Fucking Chris is still in jail for banging his mom. I think he's in the slammer until at least July.

Attached: 1620550512937.gif (640x480, 2.52M)

Based vodkafren.

Attached: ultraviolence.gif (659x609, 1.64M)

Did they actually send the churkas on old tanks to die first? Lmao

>sources close to his gravitational pull

Attached: nauravarotta.gif (400x320, 780.96K)

Attached: MemeFlagFilter.png (453x506, 93.77K)

did you know these pastas get funnier each time they're posted?

ah wait they dont lol

Nice blog post

how many cents are you paid per hour? lol

>>Ah yes, Azov, so based:
>azov is fucking 2,000 people maximum you shill. jesus christ. get new material nigger. all you have is copypasta false flags.
So what happened? I thought you said they were based as fuck and it's such a shame they're being destroyed, not it suddenly doesn't matter because they're just a measly 2k?

You can't even keep your fucking story straight between two goddamn posts.

post more anime it warm my lower heart

based

Attached: 689465465465654.jpg (209x242, 6.05K)

they're not meant to be funny glowieboi

boards.Any Forums.org##div[id^=p]:if(span[class^=bfl])

Godspeed you glorious retard. I'd do the same if I were you.

so how's russia going to split Ukraine? does Belarus gets a chunk of it?

>did you know these pastas get funnier each time they're posted?

>ah wait they dont lol

Busted.

Attached: natoschwein.png (200x200, 50.32K)

Can anyone confirm if reports of Trebuchet Chechens armed with suicide vests are real or not?

Attached: F8525646-2163-4417-89A9-27ACFA858F20.gif (260x210, 2.33M)

i thought we were supposed to be getting raped by soldiers by now

Attached: ukraine ok.jpg (529x429, 58.79K)

Is this pasta?

you may not like it, but this is what peek ukrainian performance looks like

lmfao shills now want you to self-censor
getting little too desperate

Enjoy my friend, I'm here all day.

Attached: lolibooru 105388 bare_shoulders black_ribbon brown_eyes brown_hair hair_ribbon looking_at_viewer minase_iori white_background white_shorts yamamoto_souichirou.jpg (1940x2260, 914.71K)

luka
my troops are running out of food
bring in some kartoshki

Attached: 1645999990622.jpg (357x321, 18.51K)

40 MILE LONG RUSSIAN CONVOY DESTROYED
>40 MILE LONG RUSSIAN CONVOY DESTROYED

Attached: itsover.png (583x505, 270.13K)

did she try to firebomb an MT-LB that was already being towed?

Attached: 1309311028184.jpg (640x480, 47.18K)

What's the non-shill assessment of the situation?

Checked.
beanflag shill is confirmed to be 500lbs and has to be washed down by his abuela with a mop since he cannot get out of bed to shower like a normal human.

Attached: laughing-assad-4.jpg (1080x701, 269.87K)

I think that zelensky is gonna tell them quite a different story though

dangerously based

Add mustard gas and kilometers of trenches everywhere

Attached: 1484514627314.jpg (1220x1400, 769.26K)

Attached: bird of verification.png (277x271, 5.96K)

>my troops are running out of food

Attached: 1642035232458.png (686x651, 384.12K)

Russia is losing

Attached: froge.jpg (780x438, 37.56K)

I stared at that image for way too long, wow
like a digital sistine chapel dang son

Attached: :k: reservation the end.jpg (620x877, 146.17K)

Ukraine is pincered and Russia is making slow but steady gains.

It was actually 400 miles long and 2000 russian vehicles.

The single most interesting factoid about the Ukraine war is probably that there are now at least 4 current or former boxing champions on the Ukrainian side that are likely to be killed; Vitali Klitschko (the corrupt mayor of Kiev and former heavyweight boxing champion), Wladimir Klitschko (former heavyweight boxing champion), Oleksandr Usyk (current heavyweight boxing champion), and Vasily Lomachenko (former 3-weight class boxing champion in flyweight, jr lightweight, and lightweight). For the sport of boxing, consequences will never be the same.

God this meme is bad. What the fuck are Kremlin shills doing over there? Looks like a lefty made it.

have some pork

Attached: map1646172938165.png (1280x938, 1.81M)

According to whomst?

Thank You Kind Baker.

Attached: 1508597490621.jpg (1920x1080, 1.08M)

When the bear throws a rave

checked and kek'd

they all sold out to zog, you and both know they deserve death

Ukraine is actually winning. Holy shit. David vs Goliath moment here.

>still not finished takagi s1 nagatoro and uzaki
i hope i finish lesbian ninjas

I'd just sleep in the basement.

The Grand Duchy of Chechnya earned every inch of clay

Interesting thought just popped to mind. Isn't it interesting how pic related turned out to be truth, in regards to the brands on the image, BEFORE those very same brands all started to announce that they're pulling their business out of Russia?

For those of us who understand something so fucking basic and simple as the fact that, yes, this IS actually a conflict between Globohomo and Russia, this was obvious and predictable. And yet Wignats (and of course shills) keep trying to make it seem like "muh globohomo vs globohomo", or perhap even "muh tradcath white country vs putins mongol hordes".

Now, all globohomo brands are PULLING OUT OF RUSSIA. What argument does any anti-russian non-shill have left? Seriously, what are your arguments for both sides being equal in terms of anything?

Attached: 1646020771746.png (2699x1375, 2.5M)

So I hear we took Kherson? That true or just another piece of wartime propaganda?

>Send the mongols monke

Attached: 9293839919293.jpg (1080x1908, 363.35K)

It used to be Russia vs. the World but now it’s Russia vs. Globohomo

It was the same one from the "gypos steal tank vehicle"
Turns out it was staged

>my troops are running out of food
I know from experience that vodka, bread, and kielbasa are just laying around everywhere in Ukraine

Attached: lolibooru 159857 black_nails hair_over_one_eye idolmaster_cinderella_girls kanzaki_ranko multiple_girls shirasaka_koume sleeves_past_wrists yamamoto_souichirou.jpg (2065x2528, 430.54K)

I guess they do.

Thoughts on Belarus?

Attached: C650299D-FC47-4622-BF59-65A52A57E06C.jpg (1024x585, 91.39K)

Asalamcum. Being from the UK, I am basically an Islamic scholar, and I can confirm that the Chechen brothers are using blessed trebuchet tactics.

Why do chug and uhg have to go back and forth being the more active thread? It’s all so tiresome

>>hohols actually talked smack to ruskies and mentioned American nukes on the border next to Moscow and didn’t expect a Soviet Invasion

Attached: 1646055491877.jpg (1440x1438, 120.44K)

From a 15 minute ban to a 3 day one. God the trannies must be really triggered by the pure the cute and the funny...

Attached: 1482DDB2-23D8-469D-B7B1-978D3DF2798C.png (302x52, 4.54K)

now is 200? before it was 800, then 80, now 200.

Attached: 487923742.jpg (761x718, 247.12K)

No you lost 5000km convoy on twitter. The war is over, Ukraine won.

So what really happened?

>Turns out it was staged
lel sauce plz?

imagine laying down your arms for Russia lol brother you need to lay off the Kool aid

>all poisoned
heh another dead moskal

What is he thinking Any Forums?

That show is going to be insane. Nothing but thighs, feet, foreheads and flat chests everywhere

Attached: 1633535207320.jpg (2568x3983, 2.72M)

it looks like zelinski is getting more desperate imo, but who knows, there is so much misinformation its hard to say

UKRAINE TONGUES MY ANUS

ahem...

Attached: So Brave.png (1224x825, 749.82K)

Attached: 1635942337212.png (637x481, 15.9K)

youtube.com/watch?v=iZebYm-nenY
more gunfire

Damn. The ghost of Kiev got to us after all...

>russia makes maybe one day of gains
>get absolutely BTFO again today
Putin just needs to throw in the towel lol

Attached: homo.jpg (303x335, 30.29K)

>AHHHHHH IM ON FIRE!!!!

What did she mean by this?

Attached: 21d.png (1080x1012, 416.68K)

What are the chances that Putin ends up like Ghaddafi?

Attached: 2-format43.jpg (2368x1701, 519.11K)

Twitter the fact checkers approved.

literally me

Attached: he monke.png (369x327, 63.37K)

How did he get a gig like that anyway
Porqué? Pobre mong

Attached: 1645958896895.png (300x300, 94.06K)

why are you asking about the 900 vehicles? are you some kind of putinbot?

its just like star wars: episode 4!

If you get sick from a little rads you shouldn't be in the zone, STALKER

Attached: 1633543954717.jpg (1280x1929, 276.48K)

monke putin has been around Any Forums for years. at least since 2019

>Liveuamap got DDoS'd
Something big might be coming if they are trying to reduce information coming out.

Attached: 0.png (576x495, 262.16K)

Russia is not "accepting of Islam". Russia is an Empire [technically a Federation], within its borders exists numerous autonomous and relatively self-ruling republics/nations. Essentially it's literally a Feudal contract between King and Lord.

The Chechens mostly rule themselves. In their specific Feudal contract with their King, they receive alot of money from the Russians in exchange for their loyalty, and to obey when called upon to war.

This is an agreement that benefits both sides. They don't want to influence eachother ethnically or culturally, and so an Imperial and Feudal relationship suits them both.

There was video footage late last night/early this morning U.S. Eastern time of Russian troops walking into Kherson en masse and meeting basically no opposition.
I'm sure you'll see it pop up on these threads eventually.

someone give me a qrd

Attached: 1600962727409.jpg (620x753, 271.88K)

i look like that, say that, and post that

>seething this much for fuckers in the other side of the world
you are either some faggot tuorist in mexico or a glownigger in a vpn

Attached: 1645938553456.png (768x561, 449.8K)

Ukros found an abandoned/damaged armored vehicle , staged the gyppos steal tank video and then staged a couple molotov attacks like the one posted above
As a morale pr it's actually pretty smart

>I was sent to die for my country oligarchs for nothing

this seems big

Attached: 3490450449.png (1726x970, 1.02M)

did the ukie from the last thread go to sleep?

why is nothing happening, its fucking over bros......

Ukraine winning Spics chickened and cant into sanctions

>Khan Putler... Forgive me... I now .. Ascend to the Golden Fields of my Mongolian Ancestors..

We (Americans) had a shot, and we blew it a long time ago. You’re our only hope now; You, Igor, must stop the globo homo. Get blessed and fight like hell.

Attached: frodolaugh.gif (500x250, 2.43M)

This war is cultural appropriation.

Attached: 1646182229712.jpg (696x678, 61.05K)

Stay safe. This season's pretty decent also.
Fuck. So blessed orthodox Russian bullets and blessed Islamic chechen trebuchet tactics? Fuck I'd just surrender.

Attached: sample_4af889033a0ec04cc902c798c68d6e06.jpg (850x1275, 276.78K)

It kind of sounds like Loma was pressured into it. He was in Greece but people were apparently shaming him on Twitter. He ended up going back just recently. It doesn't absolve him, but it's a little understandable. But the Klitschkos and Usyk, absolutely. Especially Vitali, the faggot who wanted to run the country but stepped aside so the US could install it's chosen puppet Yatsenyuk.
youtube.com/watch?v=YctPO-k7ZlM

Russia seems pretty cool and not a third world communist shit hole like the West carefully portrays it. They need better leaders though. youtube.com/watch?v=YrNxPr4PKQo

Is the Any Forums tranny janny ok? I haven't checked during all this

Ukraine just fought a huge battle against Russia and the tactics were insane, the Russians had to retreat. You’ll hear about this in the news very soon. Lots of battles being fought between Ukraine’s military and Russia’s military. There is zero evidence of any battles but I heard they are happening, and it’s a real war, despite the lack of evidence of any military engagements whatsoever between the invaders and defenders.

Attached: A8B92EF0-4709-4480-856A-6E3037C4CE27.jpg (1080x1309, 91.71K)

i could see that happening, i only saw that one video of drive-by molotov attack and its obvious the tank just being towed

Is Magomed Tushayev dead or is that just globohomo bullshit?

What time do shill shifts end and Russia starts taking territory again?

>Something big might be coming

user... Bagration is coming

Attached: rjdhFvb.png (672x672, 133.09K)

Kiev is about to get btfo. Maybe that's why

Attached: IMG_20220301_190424_165.jpg (1280x720, 157.3K)

>Any Forums
explains why it's so gay

Entire convoy was destroyed by a lone jet allegedly piloted by Specter of Kywy.

Attached: 1646065019944_1.jpg (904x713, 142.49K)

Soviet winning in Afghanistan too

Attached: 20939392002.jpg (739x415, 38.45K)

source: your streched homo ass

((()))

The dong of mykolaiv

big if true

>Is the Any Forums tranny janny ok?
let's just saying he's hanging around

They aren't here that is for sure.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

So the script handbook seems to be:
>Demoralization through pictures of dead Russian soldiers, followed by taunts.
>Demoralization through highlighting periods of history of Russian incompetence.
>Attempt to fit in through use of board language.
But it so obviously a script handbook, because this -exact- behaviour is done by numerous different posters.

Let me explain something to you: The posters on this board are responsible for the single greatest Black Swan event of the 21th century: GamerGate (in which I'd like to think I had a major role, but that's a story for another time). GamerGate is when the floodgates opened, and your hope of slowly lulling the entirety of the Western population into just becoming zombies were shattered forever.

This board is also the home of the single most autistic and schizophrenic people on the planet. Demoralization? Nigger, we are robots. You cannot do jackshit to us.

You will cope, you will seethe, you will dilate. And one day, NATO will dissolve, and the Globalist American Empire will diminish, slowly but surely, over time, and it will recede. And one day, you will find yourself a senior citizen in a diminished country whose nukes have been dismantled.

Attached: 1645940608369.png (692x598, 119.75K)

You are all on the wrong side of history and you will be hung after this is all done.

Jeets can't code, news at 11

Mariupol map. Azov getting raped maybe

Attached: IMG_20220301_190517_998.jpg (1280x1128, 284.13K)

>Isn't it interesting how pic related turned out to be truth, in regards to the brands on the image, BEFORE those very same brands all started to announce that they're pulling their business out of Russia?
Solid point.
Also fixed the pic, don't know why Ukraine was brown in the other one, that doesn't make any sense.

Attached: most accurate .png (2100x1150, 2.99M)

Approximately nothing has been happening since the beginning.

Attached: 1646103591399.gif (252x258, 2.99M)

nobody believes Ukrainian sources anymore.

>looters
Kek, so they finally dropped the saboteur bullshit.

Attached: 0.png (517x648, 288.95K)

The clankening was fun, so is this, why is everyone taking it seriously?

but the amount of spam in unprecedented, not just monke putin but the same posts over and over

>You are all on the wrong side of history
who? what?

Attached: laugh.jpg (225x225, 5.37K)

bullshit. 40 mile long convoy is north of kyiv. this place tweet mentions, melitopol is far in the south near coast

delet dis

Attached: indian.png (495x459, 202.61K)

Wait what the FUCK you guys seeing this shit?

Attached: bruhh.jpg (700x641, 40.48K)

I laughed irrationally hard at this picture.

I went to recheck as soon as I noticed and saw the tractor was the same as in the gyppo video too
Never thought that the internet would make propaganda so much easier, i expected it to make it more difficult. Boy was I wrong

me too

Attached: 1646171599855.jpg (200x221, 5.91K)

When Americans go to sleep
EU hours are the comfiest and also the most cute and funny.
>confederate flags everywhere
General Lee, is that you?

Attached: sample_bb0f9bec32d7acb451fa973a948bde06.jpg (850x1389, 589.38K)

Holy fucking based

Attached: 1646148744087.png (656x435, 517.83K)

What a shame

>still alive
i think its best situation he could afford

Did I get it right?

Attached: 11F328B2-76B2-46FC-A1F3-1BD374868CEB.jpg (1024x575, 69.5K)

Dude you won't believe what just flew over my house just now.

>saw the tractor was the same as in the gyppo video too
mind making some screens??

It's pretty true though. Jeets get hired because H1B's are basically slaves.

what do you need this 1000 miles convoy for?

I'm not gonna read all that but good for you buddy, I like russia too!

Attached: ukraine trucking.png (1007x1295, 92.95K)

I'm already hung, though (I mean my dick's big)

Attached: ef50f3e70d1790908032690a4af1a19d.jpg (1280x720, 58.24K)

unlike us, you don't have the same problems we do ...

and you still have looters?

General Lee was a proud Novorossiyan from Lugansk.

Keep an eye out for tranny mods. They will attempt to ban you. They already did it twice to me.

Rate my 6 000 000 hours in paint lads

Attached: 1610632259136(1).jpg (1024x859, 633.73K)

Based.

>i'm sabotooooooooooring

Attached: 1645759298659.png (500x470, 127.85K)

>Ukraine winning Spics chickened and cant into sanctions
So what happens next, your prediction? Do you think Putin will order his forces to retreat? And if so, when?

Do you mean hanged? Merica education.

Any bank robberies? That was my theory about the sporadic shooting in Keef.

>united the whole western world
>outed his country from the rest of civilized world
>economy on its knees with 65% chance of bankruptcy
>the piece of clay he wants to capture rejects him with teeth and nails

All that happening with Jewish comedian in charge of Ukraine and Senile Funny Grampa in charge of USA

And this is only day six

I fucking can't, with every passing day it becomes more and more hilarious

Attached: 1646158175566.jpg (385x390, 29.96K)

I feel placid, tranquil.
Rain rockets on me now, I don't give a fuck.
The goal was reached.

twitter.com/UAWeapons/status/1498815037628108801

Ealier this afternoon ukranians BTFO'd ruski convoy

Attached: 1639783616228.jpg (800x710, 69.6K)

Are you a convoy denier? It always was 6 million

there are no mujahideen in ukraine and civilians aren't trained, they're more likely to get themselves killed

It is incredibly funny.

Notice the lines? If you want control over Afghanistan you need those lines (roads)

Now you see, those roads are easy to ambush if you're an Afghan tribal.

The other problem is, UKRAINE ISN'T A FUCKING DESERT AND YOU DON'T NEED THOSE FUCKING LINES AND NOW RUSSIA HAS SURROUNDED AN MASSIVE UKRANIAN ARMY

GYPSY

Irrelevant, only the donbas cauldron matters.

Kek. Do you still have RT?

Attached: VID_20220301_190625_441.webm (640x640, 1.83M)

if any of the writers are here yall did a fantastic job.

knowing it is in the blackbox is comfy

Attached: Teh GoJ.gif (678x623, 150.06K)

On mobile rn, I'll see what I can do once I find the video

i kneel swedanon

Attached: kneel.jpg (692x1100, 144.62K)

Hoholsisters... help is on the way.

Attached: 1646177936285.png (1196x684, 69.22K)

wait for next negotiations