Give me one good reason that America hasn't stepped in?

We could end this thing overnight.

The Russians have taken the first shot, and it is time to respond. If we let this rogue regime continue to operate with impunity, it will lead to World War Three.

If Putin's regime wants to face down our AC130 gunships, our F-35 fighters, our bunker-buster missiles and our secret black project aircraft, that's fine with us.
Let's find out if there are any politicians left in D.C who have the balls to use the only language that matters, the language of the gun.

With a little luck, this time next year Putin will be having to explain his war crimes at the Hague.

Attached: F22_Training_Formation.jpg (2100x1273, 293.12K)

Non-NATO country.
/thread

I wouldn't be shitposting on Any Forums right now

Fuck off. Show flag. Faggot.

They could start nuking though I doubt it. It's possible though. That's why. If we went in wed push the Russians out easily.

nukes
that's it

It will inevitably spill over into neighboring NATO countries though. That's why NATO are talking about getting involved with article 5 if a Russian cyberattack happens.

Ukraine is getting thrown under the bus in order to collapse Russia

There is no "WE" you retard

Yeah, I was just talking to someone stationed in Latvia about that, if they invade the Baltics, it's game over. But we can't be the world police anymore, sorry dude. They have to attack a NATO country first. If Ukraine gets EU citizenship then picrel will happen.

Attached: photo_2022-03-01_18-21-37.jpg (1024x959, 102.04K)

Nukes are more likely to be used if this is left to continue. Russia is turning into a literal failed state because of his invasion, and it's not impossible that he'll be deposed at this rate. And you don't want a crumbling nuclear power because that increases the chance of nukes getting fired.

If Putin's forces were completely decimated over night then what's he going to do? It would nip this thing in the bud.

America is afraid of Putin always has been.

putin will drop Hillary emails, burisma intel, and uranium one Intel if biden does anything

maybe burgers don't want to show that their army is no better than Russians in terms of logistics and such?

>if you don’t start fighting a country currently warring with another country, it could start world war three!
I hate kikes so much it is unreal.

America intervention is guaranteed nukes
They won't hold back like they have been doing right now

you are a fucking retard
If America stepped in, he would fire nukes form his subs right away.

It’s not our fight and getting involved would only result in WWIII.

Simple, Oceans.

I won't care about gay NATO/globohomo geopolitics until I can afford a house in my own country.
You FIVE EYES boomers and journalist minions have been so selfish in the way you have used institutions to your own benefit and the chickens have come home to roost.
Your fighting age men don't give a fuck about your wars anymore.
Try and convince the niggers and arabs and trannies and women that you value so much to go and die in Taiwan/Ukraine because I am sitting this one out.

Going to post this in every Ukraine thread until five eyes glowies and their journalist minions get it through their THICK FUCKING SKULLS.
You faggots can't even milk a cow or feed yourself in general and you expect us to spend the first 18 years of our lives getting brainwashed by globalist liberalism propaganda, then spend the next 10 years of our lives paying half our wages in rent and a quarter in taxes, and then expect us to love your globohomo project so much that we are willing to die for a country that is strategically important.
FUCK YOU WEAK BOOMER FAGGOTS. GET YOUR IMPORTS AND DIVERSITY HIRES TO FIGHT AND DIE TO STOP NORD STREAM 2

>If we let this rogue regime continue to operate with impunity, it will lead to World War Three.
>Lets start world war 3 so we can prevent world war 3
sage and kill yourself op

I guess you could launch a "special military operation in Ukraine"... that's wouldn't cause Russia to nuke us all... cos... it's just a 'special military operation'.

I'd say it's more like the Washington political elites are. They're all easily scared softies and this war has already ruffled them because 'muh international order' has been shown to be a lot weaker than people thought.

What's in it for him to bring about ww3? Is he suicidal?
If he is then what makes you think nukes won't be used anyway when this conflict drags on and Russia becomes increasingly unstable from within.
Russia isn't getting a clean annexation of Ukraine where they're treated as 'liberators' like the propaganda suggested. So at this point it's lose-lose for Russia.

No one is asking you to do it, the US already has a strong military and no one's bringing back a draft.

Russian forces decimated overnight
>iraq
>Afghanistan
>20
>left billions of dollars of weaposns behind after non victory
What are you smoking?

Arm chair child

American can... but The entire American army isn’t over there. 1/50th or so at best is over there. 1/50th of the American army can’t beat the Russians. You need to build up troops first. By then, the war will be over.

Show flag, nigger tranny kike.

Nuclear Holocaust.

Fuck You, You fucking faggot. This has nothing to do with us. We aren't the fucking world police. Anyways Ukraine has been shelling the Donbas region for 8 years. Die in a fire faggot.

The world could be destoyed 10 times. Seems that normies and redditors forgot these things exist and think we should start a world war

Attached: 78668767676.jpg (1158x587, 40.83K)

>Putin in The Hague.

He would chose death and nuclear hellfire.

>Muh NATO
>I WANT TO PROTECT DEMOCRACY!

not my problem, go to Ukraine and fight. I don't want our stupid government involved.

Your nose is showing

Don't want WW3? Ukraine should just surrender.

Fuck globohomo

Attached: 1640929759051.jpg (518x532, 59.87K)

don't care

NOT MY PROBLEM

>The world could be destoyed 10 times
the impact of a nuke on the world is less than a mosquito bite. you can fuck up capitals and major cities and that's it

So just wait until then lmao.

It will be your fucking problem if Putin nukes the west like he said he would.

Attached: 1377092293661.jpg (1799x944, 582.11K)

America will face consequences never seen before in their history.

Attached: as-graphic-russian-nuke-v2 (1).jpg (1500x1554, 1.02M)

This big time. It's the lowest IQ take to think that not doing anything will prevent nuke use. It's just postponing the inevitable

Wouldn’t Ukraine have to become a country first instead of région and then be accepted into the Eu?

Its a good distraction.Boden can blame everything on Russia..he gives 2 shits about Ukraine

>Give me one good reason that America hasn't stepped in?
Coming up...
>We could end this thing overnight.
>we
No you couldn't.

Here's one of the reasons:
The very moment that the US military is actually engaged in a conflict with another seizable party (Russia), will be the moment the Chinese will steamroll Tainwan.
That would mean a literal "game over" for the western economy as China would be dictating prices and terms of about 80% of every product that's powered with electricity.
No one would be able to build high grade fabs as fast as they'd needed to be to escape the Chinese stranglehold on microchips.
Also you need microchips to build fabs. Who say China would supply them for you so you could build your own?

>région
>Eu
You type like it's your first time on the internet. Your questions could've been answered with a few simple google queries.

Attached: sus post is sus.png (512x512, 46.53K)