/FAG/ Fake Armageddon General

A comfy thread for non-npc and non-shill frens who have triple digit IQ and see this “war” between two kikes is 100% staged. What do you think is the end goal? Is the incoming Armageddon going to be real or fake?

Attached: 58C3D961-9150-487E-8DEA-CB09052F5C60.jpg (820x823, 105.06K)

Perhaps the purpose of this war is to kill fighting age European males that could otherwise turn against them as well as to manipulate the oil and stock prices. Also it’s being used as a distraction in the media.

1. Killing European fighting age males that could otherwise fight against them.
2. Distracting the masses through the media, replacing the covid narrative.
3. Manipulating oil prices and other markets.

I love it when retards make claims about how big world events are staged, not because there is any evidence of it being as such, but because they need an opinion that distinguishes themselves from the crowd and affirms their own (undeserved) sense of intellectual superiority.

>look at me! PAY ATTENTION TO ME! IM SO DIFFERENT AND INTELLECTUAL BUT IN A NON-CONFORMIST RADICAL WAY
>PLEASE VALIDATE MY INTELLIGENCE FELLOW Any Forums BROS, PLEASEEEEEEE

Global homo is moving its base of operations to the east and the end goal of this war is to collapse the global economy in order to set up a new worldwide digital currency and crush the West on the way up the door.

Attached: 1645845589054.jpg (3865x2592, 3.99M)

I want chicken give me chicken

Attached: 1637891954091.jpg (700x867, 105.97K)

Attached: 1645816037685.png (294x399, 17.65K)

Never listen to anyone who calls men 'males' and women 'females.'

you made this post for the same reasons you gave for why we make ours, lol

Fuck off, retard. The reason we think it is staged is because Putin and Zelensky were both young leaders of the World Economic Forum. There have been multiple posts about how this war benefits banks and politicians throughout Europe. There was a leaked video of Klaus Schwab saying he has infiltrated many cabinets with his underlings. Shills like you deserve the rope.

My iq is 001!

Attached: oooo.gif (334x280, 44.26K)

The fact that OP is 100% certain about the war being staged, without even having any sense of WHY it would be staged, should tell you everything you need to know as to why you’re wrong and retarded. If your conclusion comes before the explanation, you are a confirmed smoothbrain

>The reason we think it is staged is because *insert tenuous, conspiratorial connections between prominent public figures here*
Yawn. When will you get a more exciting narrative? At least the red deer prophecy had a bit of Hollywood-style suspense.

>The mega wealthy and powerful could never work together to promote their own interests. Either there are two moral or they hate each other too much. Certainly they hate each other more than they hate the rest of us whom they don't look down upon at all.

Attached: 1645291588361.gif (498x465, 1.51M)

Besides your meme optics, your view of the illusion is correct. Bankers have a lineage that populates almost every trillion-dollar resource economy. Now, the end goal is simple. Total enslavement of the goycattle. This is no subject for debate, shills never touch this even in the most rational arguments, not that they're useful in obfuscating what is in plain sight. Realize that Rothschild's plan to gift the East to Putin is not an aberration, it's planned. So perhaps what is left for chuckles is the Armageddon, there is no reason to launch nukes where there are still resources to be exploited in huge numbers, so you can be pretty sure that the safest populated zones are those abundant with resources. Also, consider this: The Middle-East is still uninvolved in this war, but consider a hundred princes waging war, it gets more fun by the day.

Attached: 1509594604255.jpg (480x360, 43.21K)

The onus to provide evidence is on your anus. You’ll never have a soul, so if you have nothing else to say there are dozens threads where you can engage in msm make play

You really distinguished yourself with this opinion, well done.

It always seemed fake, but with the UKR president doing 80's fag shit, it seems pretty gay, too.

this is the answer.

>t. roastie
ok bye
Reminder that both Putin and Zelensky are jewish. Putin’s mother’s maiden name was Shalomova.
The thread is not meant to educate subhumans so lurk or fuck off no one cares
>yawn

I’m sure there will be real nukes involved. My bet is on mostly white, urban areas

Attached: 28FFA925-591F-4DE2-A513-9935743B69A7.jpg (221x228, 12.75K)

You deliberately entered a thread full of things you did not like, and now you are mad. I cannot help you my friend

Perceptions are becoming reality.

Attached: 1639446859220.jpg (1024x772, 88.16K)

Expect heavy shilling as we approach the target boys.

Attached: dunkirk-tom-hardy.gif (618x259, 709.78K)