I have a genuine question for Any Forums...

I have a genuine question for Any Forums, if the jews are trying to kill all whites because they want control over the darker races as their iq is lower than whites (which is true) then why aren't the jews going after asians or is asians being smart some kike propaganda? I fully believe in white genocide and see what is going on, its just this one thing doesn't make sense to me.

Reposting because the old thread died before I could get any good answers.

Attached: 1638111004202.jpg (1147x1571, 792.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XeycQX4H2V8
reuters.com/business/finance/blackrock-wins-chinese-regulatory-approval-onshore-mutual-fund-business-2021-06-11/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews are disproportionately going after whites. We can only speculate as to why they are doing this (again)

to sum up your question

Attached: 9909003f14be01f037bf2c147baaedb2 (1).jpg (899x590, 90.41K)

The jews are going after the whites so because they want to have control over darker races because of their low iq which means they will be better slaves for them.
So basically the asians are working with the jews to take out whites?

They haven't gotten around to it yet, they have chosen western countries to parasitize, and they have lived in the west for thousands of years, while Asia is relatively foreign to them. I also imagine that white genocide is much more the end result of the kikes pursing their tribal interests "pushing anti racism is in their best interest since they are a foreign race themselves" rather than something they all collectively decided to do one day. Sure, many shizo kikes want white genocide, but I don't think every kike does, they just don't care that it's being caused by their subversion. When whites die out however, the jews won't be able to control their beasts once society goes to shit, and they will flee to Asia to do the same things they've done in the west.

Jews already have complete control over most whites. If anything the darker races are harder to control because they are more emotional and impulsive and will wreck shit if they ever feel slightly inconvenienced. Jews hate white people because they see them as Amalek. This is what separates modern Jews from Israelites, Jews are controlled by a heirarchy made by themselves with gigakikes at the top and clueless ones at the bottom (which is why a lot of American Jews say "we don't control everything, where is my share of the world!") Israelites simply went along with whatever their king/leader did at the time (which is standard for any race or nation of peoples) but modern Jews defer to the interpretations of evil demagogues documented throughout the Talmud. Note that Amalek are most likely a metaphor and not an actual people, there is nothing to link them to history or real life yet Jews interpret Romans as Amalek (and thus, the rest of Europe and the white race).

youtube.com/watch?v=XeycQX4H2V8

>then why aren't the jews going after asians
they are
reuters.com/business/finance/blackrock-wins-chinese-regulatory-approval-onshore-mutual-fund-business-2021-06-11/

Oh, we're next if you didn't know! They're attacking Whites now and focusing most their resources for it.

what do you think this black-on-asian violence stems from?

Yep. This is the first step. Acquiring financial assets and becoming unstoppable.

Gay jew circlejerking thread.

they aren't trying to kill whites, dumb schizo user.

No, their actions will simply lead to us being breed out of existence, so much better.

Maos Cultural Revolution is similar. They tried to replace Vietnamese with Chinese within it. This is that on a massive scale.

>then why aren't the jews going after asians
There's some signs that they are, but Whites are being hit first and the hardest at the moment

Except for Indonesians, Myanmar, and Malaysia. They're scared of Muslim Asians.

No they're not mudslime gooks are nothing to be afraid of

it was a bowl of soup

user, we are different species nit different races. White are the most individualistic of all. Our IQs and brain size might be smaller than Asians, but we tend to be the most innovative. Asians are the most compliant to the social order/collective. They are easier to control through controlling their leaders. Look at China. A handful of goons controlling over 1 billion people. The other darker species do not pose a threat to globalists because they do not have the ability to create and collectively go against globohomo. Whites are the only ones who can defeat them. But, we should not do it alone. All countries are subverted by (((them.))) All nations, peoples, countries need to drag the elite into the streets and hang them. The Chinese and the Rus/slavs should really be eager to slaughter (((them))) for what was done during the commy revolutions.

They're already in full control.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 62.15K)

It's not about IQ, it's about dominance.