Russian saboteur captured in Kharkiv says putin used him

>He used me...said the saboteur who was marking buildings in Kiev with a red pill symbol.

HAHAHAHA

Attached: crp.png (802x798, 344.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UaFn0Kp69Ww
youtube.com/shorts/hDFf1zXDOho
youtube.com/watch?v=RYgW3oQ4HS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's such an insufferable better-knowing faggot. I hope they torture that cunt before they blow his head off.

In his latest video he said that Russian propaganda was taking him out of context. He hasn't said anything that bad, has he? Last I heard he just said the reason the invasion was going slowly (at first) was because Russia wanted to avoid civilian casualties and surround the cities instead of engaging in intense urban combat.

before this he was posting his raving mad rants about Covid and how everyone had to move out of the west to escape tyranny.
total psycho

Reminder that tens of thousands of Ukrainian troops are about to be encircled and captured in eastern Ukraine.

Coach Big Faggot

they are the ones who allow Zelensky to create this situation. I don't feel sorry for what will inevitably happen to them.

Hes mad lucky the hotel staff just kicked his ass out, not reporting him to any militias.

lmfao

Why do people post him? He's literal nobody who has made a grand total of four videos on Youtube. He's not insightful the only thing that stands out is that he's supposedly actually in Ukraine right now.

He got too comfortable with this freedom of speech thing, they may not have that in kievyiv

The ghost of kharkhov

I hope you get raped by an Arab tranny.

I have no idea what you morons are talking about.
HOW ABOUT SOME LINKS

retard

I would bet my left testicle right here and now that his IQ is higher than yours.

Do not believe Coach Red Pill, aka Gonzalo Lira's lies folks. Gonzalo is a conman who will say anything if it gives him financial gain. In 2019, Gonzalo Lira launched a GoFundMe to fund a book called Willshire Boulevard. He asked for over 10k in donations from his neet samurai incel audience. He reached his goal and ran with the money. He refused to give any updates and all he did was advertise the GoFundMe on people's shows such as JFG Gariepy and Rekeita Law. He allegedly gave a draft to JFG Garipey, Nick Rekeita and Godwinson but a copy has yet to emerge. Do not believe the Chilean chameleon, he simply wants your money to fund his lavish lifestyle of having sex with hookers. youtube.com/watch?v=UaFn0Kp69Ww

Attached: 4c9bbcd07f8b9a6f4cff0200.jpg (400x301, 56.98K)

the right-wing mindset is to elevate anyone that supports their retarded worldview for short term political power
no matter how subhuman they are

Calm down trout.

Come on, he took it all back. Those were lies about Ukraine.

Attached: 1646166220060.png (982x705, 655.52K)

>Why do people post him?
>he's actually in Ukraine right now.

Coach is a legend

Paid shills. Unironically. It's not a secret that governments the world over engage in propaganda and information warfare. It was pretty obvious when his video of literally nothing would get posted and it would immediately get dozens of (You)s praising it like it somehow justified Putin's invasion. I almost feel sorry for them. Imagine being paid worthless rubles to slap lipstick on this bulldog.

Attached: nicholson.jpg (360x359, 19.81K)

he's the only one ive seen live streaming from ukraine...albeit the videos arent that interesting but at least its something

>if you only knew how jewish he really is

Canadians aren't meant to talk this way

If its any reason other than to laugh at him then the person is retarded.

the Texan guy has appeared in some content

That's Coach Red Pill!!!

Attached: 1645886992480.jpg (630x630, 44.54K)

Gonzalo has no principles or any true beliefs. He simply says what he needs in order to make money there. You think he truly cares about race realism or Russia and Ukraine?

He has made thousands of videos over the years and appeared as a guest on hundreds of streams. He literally does not believe in anything and will say anything if he thinks it will work the marks into being paypigs. It has worked out for him well enough in the past when he was sitting in his studio making videos for audiences of dozens, but he fucked up with his complete lack of self-awareness and started grifting in public.
youtube.com/shorts/hDFf1zXDOho
So you end up with picrel and now this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=RYgW3oQ4HS4

Attached: kwab.jpg (1079x1641, 231.3K)

Nor look Chinese but here we are.

he's a career lolcow

>Still believing in the saboteur meme

Post link

Attached: B9159D82-34B8-4561-8F05-3A93061B06E0.jpg (1284x715, 108.59K)

Livestream from kiev, speaks english.

He's an absolute narcissist or something. He was a guest on a podcast and they disagreed with him on something and he insisted on his way, and then they muted him for a bit, and when he came back on he was raging: "YOU DON'T MUTE MEEEE" - worse than Richard Spencer, and for less cause. The hosts had been polite the whole time.