Putin to the US

>keep your faggotry out of Russia
>I will turn countries to radioactive ash before I allow tranny rights
Uh hello b-b-b-BASED Dept?? I need to file a report.
youtu.be/1qS6J-WbTD8

Attached: Puton.jpg (2635x1437, 1.06M)

Based beyond belief if true. No wonder r*ddit is so emotionally compromised when it comes to Russia.

Completely censored in western media, they even banned RT news channel in Europe

u trine 2 get nooked again?

>Unga bunga
>Putin see gay bunga
>Putin no like gay bunga
>Putin kill everyone b4 i see another gay bunga

Attached: sqtwqer.jpg (214x236, 5.56K)

I bet Putin really like the gay bunga. He has a strip pole in his $1bn palace. He's in the closet, I called it.

There's a few key parts throughout the speech that point toward what he's saying. Basically
>Ukraine is our buffer against eastward NATO expansion
>We do not want western """values""" eroding our culture and do not want NATO on our doorstep
>If you try to stop or intervene what is happening in Ukraine we have the nukes ready to fire because if we lose then everyone will lose.

who kills people more faggots or niggers

That's not what is going on at all. That's just his bullshit excuse that you're eating up. Putin wants a big great Russia, that's his fucking MO the past 20 years.

cringe

Who do you need? Who do you love? When Ukraine comes undone.

The world is a stage full of puppets and shadows and here you are in the crowd thinking the show is even real. Get some popcorn faggot.

Attached: glowniggers hq.jpg (990x3560, 2.81M)

Nah, he's a FTM troon. Just look at "his" childhood photos and adult height. What kind of man is 5'6?

My own actions are fucking real and so is everyone else's. What psychotic bullshit are you on about?

when will this fake war end? And don't give meme answers like 2 more weeks, ect. i wanna know for real how long it's gonna last, and when the end date is.

The US has known that Ukraine was a red line for Russia since the 2000s, faggot.
Russia even knew that their was good chance of the country splintering in the first place.
If it happened Russia was always going to intervene and the US knew this, now ask why the US continues to poke the bear.

So do I

I'm a man and 5'6.

4' is enough to kill and slay, don't listen to the haters

grow up

>i do not want the globohomo propaganda, that was invented by communist jews that made my country to come back to my country.
Fuck you, pooty. Its coming home.

GIB BANAN
OOOO OOOO AAAA AAAA

Same; i also get called tiny by my wife kek. She’s 5’10

BASED PUTIN. Leading the fight against the Globalist Mafia that is genocidal by nature.

>they
Getting big 110 vibes from this speech

Wish that was real, for now he managed to stop the feminazi and lgbt shit going on my country so can't complain
You need to be 18 to post here

Hard to say, even based on Putin's past military excursions, simply because we don't know what he's end game is in Ukraine. Conquest? Regime change?

that is the global average male height.

the2 things that had me off my neutrality was giving a very based line about globohomo in his speech, that and all the fags in social media and msm rooting for the uks

I'm 27.

I'm 5'5 and don't care. I live rent free in the heads of people online simply by existing and not being a failure

Ah, true. it'll be very interesting to see how it turns out.