NATO ABOUT TO STEP IN!

BASED

>NATO readies to defend its borders: How the alliance has positioned its forces on Europe's eastern flank over fears Russia will not stop at Ukraine

Thousands of troops, backed by air and naval support, have been sent to protect allies near Russia and Ukraine in response to Putin's decision to invade
In recent days, British troops have arrived in Estonia while Norwegian soldiers landed in Lithuania as they bolster NATO's eastern flank
The United States recently reinforced the region with some 5,000 additional troops deployed to Poland and Romania

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10564647/NATO-readies-defend-borders-alliance-positioned-forces-Europes-eastern-flank.html

#BREAKING NATO foreign ministers to hold emergency meeting over Ukraine Friday: official
twitter.com/AFP/status/1498700892782186508

Attached: 1.png (567x531, 41.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2022/2/26/germany-approves-delivery-of-rpgs-from-netherlands-to-ukraine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can we give russians food and fuel before, it's not fair

More sanctions incoming
Oh nononono

What’s the point of even having NATO if it goes to war for non-members? It’s like expecting the dealership to honour a warranty you never paid for, it know you should have had.

Attached: 466C16B3-58BA-419A-93F1-6AE190E6C34A.gif (220x202, 402.3K)

spbp lmao they wont do shit

Oh stop it, the security council will meet first but only after the economic council meets and of course not before the cultural committee meets THEN, MAYBE we can discuss sanctions.

just two more days the a other day

>emergency
>friday

Putin pls, Nuke us already

It's like if half the workers were unionized and paid their monthly union dues and then the union stepped in to stop the non members from getting fired.

They are getting ready if any of allies is attacked. That's all. NATO can't do shit in Ukraine.

>emergency meeting
>in 3 days

Wait Emergency meeting in 4 days? Can't be a real emergency.

>NATO can't do shit in Ukraine.
Ok sure I believe you.

Attached: Screenshot_20220301-184908_Chrome.jpg (1080x1737, 787.96K)

>Ok sure I believe you.
I don't even think this is real to be honest. And they need soldiers not guns. Nothing short of reinforcements is going to change anything for Ukraine.

But now they can get rid of surplus weapons with outdated ammo.

That's countries, not NATO itself. Even Sweden is giving guns, and they are not part of NATO.

It's real. I just didn't want to be made fun of for sharing a Google Amp link
google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2022/2/26/germany-approves-delivery-of-rpgs-from-netherlands-to-ukraine

Attached: pol-261.jpg (444x362, 16.42K)

Based NATO helping us against the primordial evil.

Attached: 15349_600[1].jpg (600x400, 36.57K)

How many emergency meetings now? 4? 5? This Ukraine happening is a nothing burger

>Emergency
>Friday
>Taking action until april
Emergency

You are idiot. The sanctions have already knee capped Russia. Even more will break every bone in their aids-ridden bodies.