Can't we all just get along?

Sure we can

Attached: 8bRo4Bq[1].gif (304x429, 1.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/veronica/status/1180615853064249345
youtube.com/watch?v=jzY7Ywv_JiI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Agreed. The only cure for war is big fat mommy tits.

i am conscious and aware of the cheap tricks women play to manipulate men, and yet..

Attached: rwe.gif (498x357, 1.73M)

I used to think she was a sweetheart and QT but looking back now, she was one of the original "omgImageek" egirls. It only went rapidly downhill after Veronica.

who's the cooze? I've seen this before but never got a name.

fucking nufags

Just enjoy this image. You don't want to see her now.

She’s perfect bros…

Attached: 1644970803403.jpg (345x336, 214.33K)

I'm not a simp

I'll get along if I get a tit fuck RIGHT NOW

Shakin' her brains around like that isn't safe

Veronica Belmont

leave it to a Ukraine flag faggot to say that.. she is liberal SF ugly

Women like her are why America was fucking locked down, stop letting dumb bitches have too much attention.

twitter.com/veronica/status/1180615853064249345

I just want to hold a boob before I die

We could if it weren't for niggers.

she's still seething about this gif to this very day
yes honey your lasting contribution to the world was a booba gif, you ought to be proud

Then someone literally tell these bitches to stop sleeping with gang members and closeted homos.

Nope, some people will never get along for psychiatric reasons.

This is peak Veronica Belmont youtube.com/watch?v=jzY7Ywv_JiI

>Can't we all just get along?
My impression is that the people of Russia and Ukraine DON'T have eachother. It's their masters(politicians, leaders, owners) who have decided they can't stand each other.

No, we can't. We never could. We never have. We never will. The last century without massive wars, famines, and disasters in the west is a historical aberration. We are just returning to normal. Ideologues and virtue signaling digital salon faggots will quickly find out who they really are soon. When you are hungry, when you are poor, when you are suffering, you will find out who you really are. Be prepared to be surprised by yourself and the people you thought you knew.

Who is that?