If you support Ukraine and think you are part of the resistance you deserve to be euthanized

Attached: bf8a9580-2a47-4b0f-b439-29a8b76d3ae4.jpg (1280x1023, 255.57K)

what "resistance" you fucking autist underage faggot? Fuck Putin.

of course its a fucking memeflag

Of course you have a retarded opinion. What the fuck do you know about Putin? Go suck on your mothers tits.

Attached: TwiiterBotExample11.jpg (640x1385, 140.19K)

>against ukraine
>automaticly pro putin
retarded bot

what a loser you are. You want a ticket to Ukraine you corporate worshipping bootlicker?

Attached: CompaniesWhoHateAmeriCa2.jpg (1024x576, 119.57K)

Based Putin

Attached: PutinProtester.jpg (1400x1565, 175K)

>X is not le based
go back to r/The_Donald

you are a race mixed trad cath mutt posting this from your mother's basement
i don't really give a fuck about ukraine i don't really give a fuck about russia
shut the fuck up post something of value or kill yourself
your choice really

Why do they always need to expose themselves?

>Rothschild le boogeyman

Attached: 1646167019349.png (303x335, 159.02K)

I dont give a shit about Russians or Ukrainians. Neither country does shot for the US, so who cares.

Oh so I can't criticize Putin if I don't go there to fight? You're fine with mexican cartels and muslim honor killings? I'm waiting for your "based" take. fucking retard.

Got called insensitive by a zoomer at work the other day because I wasn’t worried about Putin launching nukes. He was actually getting mad at me when I explained to him the level of propaganda coming out of the invasion. He unironically told me that “There are people on Reddit posting from Ukraine” about the war to try and refute me and that it can’t be made up mainstream news propaganda. This entire frail generation is shitting their pants over Ukraine and they can’t even articulate why.

Attached: FF521C82-D334-4EE2-82C6-5CFF9FC7FB54.jpg (1024x1280, 295.83K)

Putin threatens the European Jew banking secret ruling class.

Attached: 1646179175085.png (287x546, 262.96K)

The reporter David Rothschild isn't related to the others, still a kike though.

threads that get pruned vs the ones that dont

Attached: Screenshot_20220302-011138.png (796x1422, 426.46K)

SAVVEDD

You didn't explain shit. You're a fucking retard. The slightest psyops makes your brain implode and default to the nearest hot take offered by Russian propaganda. You're a fucking nobody, it's a miracle you even have a job.

I will take things common-core indoctrinated, liberally biased & easily manipulated retards say for $1000 Alex?

Attached: russiahackedyourmind.jpg (1004x484, 428.26K)

Attached: a98001d8-0f92-40e8-8293-3bf7e5665090.png (550x546, 438.61K)

Where's that fat faggot jew? I hoped we gonna hand him... I guess he's already on the promised land

If the Left, Establishment, Elites, Globalists, and NeoMarxist NWO that has taken over and subverted all of WESTERN civilization and its many tentacles in every institution and industry from entertainment to Big Tech to social media to etc; are all on the side of Ukraine.

Then I know what the truth really is

Attached: Literally-Satanic-Communist-Witch-Rothschilds.jpg (701x1024, 72.49K)

All the fucking shit stains in your picture have nothing to say or do with Russia. They're literal losers that you could delete from the face of earth with no value lost. You just have no clue what to read or who to follow when it comes to these issues, it shows how ignorant and stupid you are. Fucking pissbag.

cry harder, nigger

While I agree -fuck Ukraine-......if you honestly believe that JEWS are arming NAZIS you've lost touch with reality.

He's an American, burger education has failed

I thought that was ronald reagan for a second

Nice collage you fucking piece of shit. Do you want a fucking star on your report card? Fucking retard, picture book reading motherfucker.

Are you king of the retards?

you will never pass, troon.

Attached: ack.png (634x594, 327.38K)

To be fair, just because someone is a zoomer doesn't mean they're a pozzed faggot mind raped by the globalist NWO.

I'm a zoom and I'm pretty based and redpilled

Attached: A-Mountain-of-Entertainment.jpg (2172x3862, 729.61K)

If you support Russia and think you are part of the resistance you deserve to be euthanized as well, stop listening to spic fuentes and fight to free your own country rather than wait for muh based russia or china to do it for you, you useless nigger

Fuck you and fuck troon bullshit. Get the fuck out of my face. Fucking retard.

Uh.....how is someone in your face? Are you OK?

You pick the easiest battles and pat yourself on the back. Fucking pathetic. Debated your shit head coworker, go fight a baby next. Fucking retard. I'd like to see you on top of the shit mountain.