British schoolgirl, 16...

British schoolgirl, 16, accused of far-right extremism after she 'developed an admiration for Hitler' and was allegedly caught with bomb and gun-making instructions
The 16-year-old girl, who cannot be identified due to her age, was allegedly caught with a bomb-making video and instructions on how to build a homemade gun using a 3D printer.
The girl, from Derbyshire, was referred to the Government's Prevent deradicalization programme by her mother, who said she had developed an admiration for Adolf Hitler.
She was also said to be a Holocaust denier who had downloaded instructions on how to construct a pipe bomb and referenced a desire to blow up a synagogue and slash people's throats.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10565867/Prosecutors-drop-terror-charges-against-16-year-old-schoolgirl-accused-far-right-extremism.html

Attached: d18qp3y-805dd294-3c85-4ad0-810a-c2114672b44d.png (548x400, 112.22K)

Sorry guys. I redpilled her over omegle

Here is a picture of the girl in question. Don't ask me how I got ahold of it.

Attached: Rachel-Hurd-Wood_1.jpg (1696x2560, 734.35K)

/our girl/

Let me guess, having this sort of content is illegal in your country.

probably entrapped by british glowspastics...usually par for the course, making work for themselves.

So she was arrested for having instructions and being Any Forums but slightly older, whiter and female?

>holocauster denier

Yesss! That means the death by masturbation machines are REAL! I fucking said, move aside rope, or premium death pod. Give me a fucking death wank.

Cringe wignat

>caught with bomb and gun-making instructions
The things British teenagers are forced to do to avoid getting raped by wog grooming gangs, truly shocking

Attached: meanwhile, in Pakistan.jpg (660x660, 43.84K)

Where can I find her in two years?

>was referred to the Government's Prevent deradicalization programme by her mother
What a horrible mother

If British children were taught about British legends and heroes at school, they wouldn't be trawling the internet looking for role models from le ebil 1930s German Worker's parties, instead of consuming brain-dead woketardation or nigger-pimp-rappers.

Attached: There-was-no-relief-for-Gordon-and-he-died-at-Khartoum.jpg (512x493, 78.74K)

Can't wait to read about her struggle.

Nick is a faggot and his followers are pseudo-conservatives

Hah!
Kids these days.

Probably a Paki lmao

I tip my hat in respect, but I wonder if not her parents, who introduced her to pol? Her brother? Cousin? Friend at school? it’s very rare to just stumble across this place, even rarer if you’re female

Attached: F4020D2A-8FB5-4789-90DB-ADA44ADBB5D8.jpg (1000x1048, 537.39K)

*sigh* where were these girls when I was at school

I had a dream I was a secondary school teacher in the UK, and I was showing Gary Neville, David Platt and Peter Beardsley around the school; all three of them were shocked that none of the school pupils recognized them.

Do you know why? Because even sports people, if they're white Anglo are NOT allowed to be celebrated, let alone Lord Nelsons, Wellingtons, Cochranes (because they're white too!). If we do not turn back to the mandate of heaven for Governments to rule NOT marxists and banks pushing recidivism and destruction of our social fabrics, then nationalism is finished and it's roots will die.

>referred to the Government's Prevent deradicalization programme by her mother

Attached: pavlik_morozov.jpg (602x512, 55.45K)

>recidivism
revisionism* but might as well be recidivism

>The girl, from Derbyshire, was referred to the Government's Prevent deradicalization programme by her mother
Holy shit.

Attached: pepe cross.jpg (750x1000, 72.75K)