BAN RUSSIAN VODKA!

Faggot bandwagon rolling.
States calling for the ban of Russian vodka to support Ukraine.

Bars pouring out bottles of vodka.

Guess what? Russian vodka barely exists in the states. Less than 2% of imports. Only a couple million in sales.

Warms the cockles.

Attached: images(5).jpg (225x225, 6.06K)

Stolichnaya is Latvian. It is Russian, but it was made for so long in Latvia they just kept the HQ there and stamp it as Latvian in Western countries.

Very funny, because Russians drink stoli everyday, only Russian Standard and Beluga (which is never in stock anyways) were Russian.

I will miss Russian standard, but we still have Russian vodka through Latvian cuckery

I'm doing my part!

Attached: Screenshot_20220226-135941_Facebook.jpg (1078x1876, 971.42K)

Russian Standard is the only real imported Russian Vodka in the States. Stoli is made stateside.

Me? I prefer Sweedish vodka. Them Swedes make a smooth vodka, as well as some mean anti-tank weapons.

they should ban all Alcohol

Really? I've never had American stoli, it must be bad, no offense. Canadian Stoli is made in Latvia and is one of the better ones we have for cheap. It's the same stuff Russians drink in their country.

>after i already paid for it

jesus christ these shiybirds will do anything for goodboy uplike points or whatever the fuck they are

But.... you already paid for it...

>inb4 made in poland

In honor of supporting Russia I'm gonna go down to the liquor store and buy like 50 bottles of Russian Standard

I like Gold but have you guys tried any of the other ones

Point is economically impacting the European fags you're allegedly supporting is retarded

Who cares, get a grip. You probably also are smoking weed like a fucking leftist loser

any boomer who wants to get rid of their aks cause they are russian?

All I am saying is that the drinking habits of the average Russian Canadian are unchanged. The economic impact didn't matter to the alcohol sellers. They WASTED money pulling them off of shelves. I bet they are sending Russian standard bottles to Ukrainians to use as molotovs or just to drink, no joke. The government owns the alcohol here.

It was about making ethnic Russians mad, since they pulled it from the shelf at 5pm on a Friday night. Everyone just bought stoli like normal KEK

Vodka? You mean flavorless gin.

who gives a shit faggot. you shouldn't be drinking vodka anyway. are you a 19 year old girl in a sorority? pussy i bet you drink it with sprite

Attached: gay-russian-vodka.jpg (600x600, 108.29K)

Yup.

And normies dont know where shit actually fromes come.

Some liquor stores already are from what I've heard

if you want to ban imports then fine
I don't fucking care

but you're right it is gay faggotry instead of murdering slavs like they need to be culled.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I dont drink anymore. Fifth of vodka daily was the beginning of the end. Careful anonfag