Is marriage a financial scam in western countries ?

Attached: Ez1zhkzXEAES1db.jpg (1086x610, 90.69K)

based! also make up should be a beheadable offense

yes and I'm not going to fucking play into it, my brother got married and got burned in the same year, so much money was wasted and for her she didn't care, bitch got caught cheating eventually.

Attached: rly.jpg (250x250, 4.77K)

Based and I give this my vote with the exception of if you're a registered clown and currently working or you were working as a clown in the last 15 minutes or are going to work as a clown starting in the next 30 minutes.

it's a scam all around, divorced my wife after like 2 years cause i was just completely sick of looking at her

does the 50% divorce split apply in canada ?

>is marriage a financial scam in western countries ?

pretty much, yeah.
It costs too much to even hold the ceremony and instantly starts couples off with money issues unless they are already very wealthy.

>hey, I love you, let's be together for the rest of our lives!
>"okay =D"
[tens of thousands of dollars on rings, wedding, honeymoon]
[relationship starts off in a bad spot because getting married made them poor]
[being poor brings stress]
husband: REEEEEEEEEEEE
wife: REEEEEEEEEEE
[they get divorced in less than 5 years]
[everyone poorer as a result]

In most western countries yes, but apparently in Finland, prenups actually hold in the court of law, for now. In my view having sex with a woman is the same as being married, so I don't see a reason to legally register a marriage, since there aren't any benefits to it on the legal side. I might have a party among friends and family, to please the desires of my wives.

pretty sure it does, but my brother was renting an apartment at least. She had her own place ready to go and left abruptly right before the divorce, so I think it was in her favor. Bitch was a lawyer too but she didn't care, just wanted to leave right away.

*it was in his favor

Slap women for their vile wickedness and degeneracy.
Beat them until they repent and behave.

Yes but if youre muslim you need to be married to have sex so its a necessary evil

I'm pretty sure both the Muslim and Christian faiths equate sex as the act of marriage in the eyes of Allah/God, so "premarital" sex should be fine via a Talmudic Technicality magic trick. Don't know about law though, but in a spiritual sense

Marriage is a scam, everywhere. Even in right-wing tradcuck societies, infidelity on the part of women isn't taken as seriously as that of men, because "men are supposed to be more self-controlled!" and "lol u got cucked dude, sucks to be u."

In practice, marriage is just a way for society to tie low-status men to one roastie and in practice keep his dick out of any other pussy. That's it. Our society is just so pathetic and extreme that it highlights the ridiculousness of the thing everywhere.

roasties have the least sympathy when you tell them you got cheated on, the fem*ids blame it on bad sex on your part, they are sick

Also if you're muslim, when you get sick of one wife, you just recruit another.
Iiraw.

>based! also make up should be a beheadable offense
but not for men

Attached: 1607856344522.jpg (160x315, 8.68K)

I’m over 40 and let me just tell you that marriage is 100% a scam. Nearly every guy I know that is married or was married regrets it eventually. Some put on a brave face and lie to themselves that they are happy, but when you really get talking to them the truth comes out. Most women cheat, or are looking for back up options for when the shit inevitably the fan. And with all the dick thrown at them online it’s a very easy bridge to cross for them. Usually it’s the kids the father loves and they don’t want to break the family up so they suffer through the marriage. The shit you out up with eventually becomes tok much and you end up getting a divorce, your wife drags you through the grinder and the decades of money you worked hard to save is drained away in alimony, child support, and legal fees. Now you’re fucked and will work well into your 70s, everything you ever enjoyed taken from you, and if you’re lucky your kids will ‘forgive you’ for the lies their mother told them their whole life about you 1 minute before you die.

There was 3 women I almost married. 2 of the three cheated on me, 1 just wanted to do drugs and party all night while I paid for everything. I tossed all three into the trash and have never been happier.

marriage provide better mental health and protect you from doing weird harmful behavior like homosexuality and pedophilia, that's just the way humans work, but these days its almost impossible to find the ''wife" since most women from this generation are completely brainwashed

>In practice, marriage is just a way for society to tie low-status men to one roastie and in practice keep his dick out of any other pussy. That's it. Our society is just so pathetic and extreme that it highlights the ridiculousness of the thing everywhere.
Yeah, pretty much right. Humans, men especially, are "polyamorous" in the sexual sense. Men don't have to have feelings to fuck, and it is a male instinct to fuck every woman they come across, just like it is a woman's instinct to lie to every person they come across. In my personal view, a man should have as many women as he can support. It goes on a slide from
Laying with one woman and then going away
to
Laying with multiple women but making one your wife and taking care of those children
to
Taking care of multiple women, but having a main wife whose children you pay special attention to, compared to the others. This wife should also be special in the genetic fitness sense.

But that's just my silly view as someone who will sooner or later have multiple wives unofficially

>marriage provide better mental health
Have you considered that perhaps it's just people who have better mental health, manage to get married?

>protect you from doing weird harmful behavior like homosexuality and pedophilia
Yeah, probably.

Not saying you're wrong, but it's not as simple as if you get married, you'll have better mental health, more protection against doing homosexual or pedophilic acts. It's a fucked up situation we're all in. Not to get into the whole "who's vaxxed and how much that affects their fertility" thing

its prohibited to marry multiple wife for sexual pleasure, you are only allowed to marry multiple women if those same women are struggling and left exposed to evil people so they have no choice but prostitution and marriage provide protection for them.

Yes.

Sex seals the liaison between a male and a female and concreticizes their God given duty as a form of an alliance necessary to foregather to strive in this world. It is preferable to not fuck with these natural law and respect it thouroughly. Have sex as soon as you meet the wife and not procrastinate the marriage for a healthier and stable relationship. That will grant you rights over the woman in question over anyone else preventing her eventually to cheat from you.